Okay, so, I'm a girl and I found out about this place from Reddit...

Okay, so, I'm a girl and I found out about this place from Reddit. Normally I'll be pretty vocal on subreddits talking about r/incels or r/redpill or something, and this led me to someone telling me about this place. I can't believe what I'm seeing. You're all fucking pathetic. You blame women for all of your problems, yet you do nothing to try and remedy them. You sit in your dank basement, bitter and alone, thinking of ways you can get back at the world. Because people are happy, and you resent that. Because you can never be happy. You're pathetic. The bottom of the barrel. I almost feel sorry for you.

I'm pretty resilient to misogynistic rhetoric, but visiting here, browsing through all of the pages, I feel a bit sick. How can people like you exist? You blame a whole fucking gender of people because you're so bitter, that you lost any ounce of self-respect. You lump in women as one thing, a definite measure. It's laughable. You're just lonely, bitter, twisted gremlins who don't know the touch of a woman.

You say we have it easier. That's funny. You've probably had it handed to you on a plate, but you just refused to accept it. You are pathetic, I'll say it again because it's the perfect word to describe anyone here. I've heard about this place for a long time, but only now, after 4 glasses of wine, have I decided to visit it.

Anyway, enjoy never getting to touch someone like me. With this attitude, you're going to die alone you pathetic fucking virgins.

Attached: 678.jpg (960x960, 94K)

Low quality bait

The parts of your brain directly behind you mouth and slightly above that region control your motor skills and involuntary actions ie breathing, nerve function, and a lot of other important stuff aim there for best results.

b8

Tits or GTFO

Attached: image%3A715.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

Fake and extremely gay bait

moshi Moshi baito desu

Attached: 1518025853074.webm (960x720, 680K)

Delicious pasta but obviousy not aimed at this board
OP show dick

Timestamp or Gtfo

Hmm, looks like a trap. SINV or get out

>I'll take the b8
I could care less about women. Sure I'd like to fuck em. Maybe even have a gf but she can't be some normie faggot. GTFO. You don't belong here. Go back to your daily attention whoring.

This is now officially a female hate thread.

Attached: 1511555200895.jpg (556x787, 86K)

Attached: 1512599378917.png (562x639, 444K)

breasts or thot begone

I have a penis.

You're not a girl, or you'd know the tits or GTFO rule.

Attached: maxknows.gif (400x254, 1.43M)

>Okay, so, I'm a girl
fake, thread hidden

gtfo if you not a fan

Men vs Women is monkey brain thinking you are as bad as each other. The world is headed to a futuristic dysptopia with microsoft commisioning AI to slaughter the plebs for the 1%. Quit this sht and get into therapy or medicate yourself with strong antipsuchotics where you all belong, both men and women who pedal this sht.

Wow, such brave women. Keep posting user, I am lurking.

Attached: femanon.jpg (406x353, 25K)

This is how autistic Sup Forums is. Anons pretending to be girls, posting copy pasta bait, to attack their own gender because they are lonely and bored.

The women (western ones, in particular) are all utterly and unequivocally worthless. They do nothing but aspire to be 'models', and failing that, 'Instagram models'. We live in a nation of whores, instagram fame whores, twitch whores, cam whores, twitter whores, handbag whores, recognition whores, "I have to look pretty and successful to outdo my friends whores", etc, and we are expected find a long term suitable, stable, rational, partner in all of this. Someone to raise our children to be men and our daughters to be women.

The chances of striking gold even when you're financially stable, good looking, outgoing, well respected, and so on, are already extremely fucking rare, let alone if you are neet, have any 'weird' personality hang ups such as being introverted, being self conscious, being compassionate, being free of the need to show off or boast about material possessions, etc. That's right, even if you are not shallow and buying expensive pointless trinkets, a woman will somehow hold this against you.

Women forced us to go full MGTOW, yet women blame us because they see us going full MGTOW.

Attached: MGTOW.jpg (612x612, 118K)

Tl;dr

Nobody here cares what females have to say, just what they have to show.

Attached: post-tits.png (500x285, 95K)

I just browse here for shit like rekt threads cause I'm incidentally psychopathic. I also believe that omnicide is imminent and no form of government will ever be able to fulfill all the wants of each human being. Seeing these MGTOW and Feminist threads make me laugh, you're literally killing any chance of a future for this planet. You see this is what I don't like about school schooters or terrorists, why kill other people when you can watch them kill each other like the barbaric savages they really are? So i'm going to kindly grab a bag of popcorn, and watch as MGTOW and Feminists literally wipe out the human population and laugh. Goodbye!

Attached: 1520380008188.jpg (1000x562, 406K)

Take the PUA pill.

We are just as cynical and contemptuous of modern women as you are. The difference is, we are proactive about it as opposed to lying down and giving up on life. Hate fuck these dumb whores. Stop hating on Chad and become him.

Attached: 1517852627592.jpg (1297x1080, 748K)