Your daughter brings home her asian boyfriend for the first time

>Your daughter brings home her asian boyfriend for the first time
How do you react?

Attached: 152982463924.jpg (901x1126, 104K)

not a nigger = I don't care

Is that Markiplier?

Hope he's Chinese, but don't really care

by daughter brings home a kid who is likely to be more serious about his studies. Likely his mother beat the fear of law into him as a kid (tiger mom). More likely to have a good job as an engineer or something. Not black or sand nigger... What's the problem?
I like asians.

But he's not white

why don't you start looking for ecchi?
it's pretty good

Attached: 1498989147337.png (672x775, 889K)

Herroo fliend
Naisu to mit yu

Attached: FB_IMG_1518991058653.jpg (696x392, 47K)

No, he's Hideo Kojima

so?

how about south or south east asian

buy her a strap-on so we spit roast his cute twink ass

Bow deeply enough, and bring my hands up in that Buddhist greeting position, so that I can spread my eyes into slits and come up shouting:
OH HERRO. HOW YOU GRADE IN SCHOOL!? YOU GET ALL A? YOU GET ALL A!?

be ok with it, typically they are well mannered, work hard, smart and eventually moderately to highly successful with a focus on career and family, I like this, much better then some cultures where they are centered around being lazy not having a job and committing crimes, where they are generally stupid and poor

I know it's fun to be a racist on /b, but you need to get some perspective man.
I met a lot of 1st and 2nd gen Asians in the states. I worked with several Cambodians in WA. People who escaped the Khmer Rouge. The stories this one chick told. Damn.
She was the last in her family. KR goons popped her folks in front of her because they had books. She help the books upside down and pretended not to know how to read. She escaped 3 death camps. Living in the jungles on the way out of there.
No way could 99% of Amerifats survive that shit.
Plus, they all worked hard as fuck and they made sure their kids got their shit squared away.
Not like Amerifats, who let their kids act like little pussies and get away with murder.
Nah, mate.. they are better than you in nearly every quantifiable way.

Well surprise my kids a lesbian, oh wait it a boy

peer pressure the cunt into ripping bongs whilst discerning his intentions with my daughter, and his genetic background and shit, eventually smoke under the table
>b conclusion
once hes passed out go fuck my daughter

She knows that daddy has a bigger dick and she can have it any time

Wait is this the shit they bragged reddit paid for to troll Sup Forums or is the "Your daughter brings home a nigger how do you react" guy shaking things up?

>Oh look, this thread again
5 times a day, same picture every time of that couple you're stalking

Attached: op.jpg (1039x932, 273K)

great he can do my taxes

Congratulate her on bringing home a superior male. Ask if I can join in their sexual activities.

Attached: 1155231231233.jpg (250x333, 22K)

Something tells me that asain men are the majority of rapists. These guys have been desperate as fuck for white women for a loooong time. Elliot Rodger is a prime example.

Every board has been spammed by asian extremists for a while now. There is a whole group dedicated to making these threads, and they've organized raids in the past. They're also the ones spamming the ''whiteboi'' threads.

Just check out /r/hapas, /r/aznidentity/ and the other subreddits they have.

Attached: op2.png (3482x1354, 1.27M)

This screenshot is of the guy who made /r/hapas

Attached: op3.jpg (838x508, 186K)

Attached: 1514789370956.gif (1237x1491, 100K)

no daughter of mine is going to date a sissy gook boy

Attached: gook.jpg (750x480, 51K)

>How do you react?
Well... can you boost my dota 2 account?

>superior male
>asian
wew lad

Attached: chad2.jpg (640x640, 100K)

He’s a cutie, I’m fine with it. Just got into AMWF and I’d love for it to replace the awful over saturation of black’d shit.

What an unsightly fellow. Poor ugly fucker.

Attached: RapGodandHisBoys.jpg (1548x1024, 1.37M)

is the tiny axe a metaphor for having a small penis lmao

even better. east asians look like they have down syndrome.

Guys sometimes Im really scared that I might rape my daughter if I ever get one so I thought

If I ever get a daughter I will just suffocate her with my penis so I dont might rape her on accident

He looks nice but blond hair on a man looks really gross to me.

make them break up

"Rap God"
My sides

nice b8 op is a fag who wanted an asian hate thread but got the opposite lol

only one of those guys look decent. all look like shit. think of the cheerleader effect.

Is it true that Asian guys are more attracted to white women than women of their own race?

Pop-quiz hotshot! Time to see if you're the kind that's good at math or the kind that contributes nothing to society

>Your daughter brings home Asian boyfriend
>Your daughter is also Asian
Put a cam in her room.

Gay
Also gay

I've heard some of them are but not all of them.

Usually intelligent, hard working, not cheaters, well mannered. I'd be all good, it's not like a father wants his daughter to have a good fuck buddy, I want marriage with sex only for grandkids

Not true. They generally like attractive people, whatever race, like anyone else.

Attached: 1464448269660.jpg (680x750, 210K)

Not a nigger, all good here. Still beat the shit out of him if he acts like one though.

Oh so these "Your daughter brings home X" threads are supposed to raise my racist ire?
To be honest, as long as he is not a theist, is bright, treats her nice and isn't a feminist, I don't give a shit about the race of future son in law.

> thinks math is important

I like money so I’ll never have a daughter or any kids

Hope my daughter's math grade goes up.

Check for the dick

read

That's not the Sup Forums conclusion, faggot.
This is the Sup Forums conclusion:
>Dress him up in your daughter's underwear and fuck him.

Ask if she minds me making him my waifu when she's done with him

I'd tell a bunch of fiery hot racist chink jokes and if he doesn't flinch or tells back some equally funny jokes He's my new son-in-law.

Attached: They Live! - Marry and Reproduce.gif (427x200, 493K)

they all look like women.

Attached: CHAD.jpg (935x935, 84K)

Haha wtf

Konichiwa! Please feel free to take off your shoes.

as a blond man i resent that statement

Attached: dolph.jpg (500x694, 49K)

it's good to read some sane shit once in a while on /b. Thanks

There are manly Asians

Attached: choimyman.png (860x462, 706K)

a bunch of rice farmers outlasted and humiliated a modern American military. I wouldn't be so proud to glib posting that picture.

Wow look, an inbred retard

Asians can be pretty manly too m9

yes there are manly asians. but kpop stars don't fit that bill

Attached: 91611-004-C997AF25.jpg (383x450, 17K)

now lets see them before the plastic surgery

Attached: Who cares.jpg (620x340, 50K)