I genuinely hate this world and everybody in it. The only reason I still continue to live is to see the day it all ends...

I genuinely hate this world and everybody in it. The only reason I still continue to live is to see the day it all ends. Humanity is a disease that will degrade lower and lower. I hate people so much, I hate myself for being human. Is there anybody on this board that have the decency to understand this?

Attached: 1514157325167.gif (500x375, 363K)

Yes, now stop seeking validation like the little shit you are and go back to lurking.

They will pay for their degeneracy.

ALL OF THEM.

Until then, I just have to survive the 8th grade and then it's easy street to watching the world burn.

there has always been shitty individuals since the dawn of time. it can't be helped

Attached: splash zone.jpg (1920x1080, 1003K)

It seems as time progresses, there are more pieces of shit than genuine human beings. Being grown up feels like I am surrounded by nothing but that, and it feels like there is nothing good on the outside.

Attached: 1455191910618.gif (500x300, 990K)

Attached: linkinfaggotry.jpg (377x512, 45K)

u just dont have the balls to shoot yourself in the fucking mouth

you're living in 1s and -1s

change it to 1s and 0s

Attached: 9329614.jpg (320x290, 14K)

I didnt have a gun, but I did try butchering my neck with a blade and went for the jugular. I made several mistakes doing so and just gave up. I never intended to keep living.

I genuinely hate this world and everybody in it. The only reason I still continue to live is to see the day it all ends. Humanity is a disease that will degrade lower and lower. I hate people so much, I hate myself for being human. Is there anybody on this board that have the decency to understand this?

Attached: Malos.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

>The only reason I still continue to live is to see the day it all ends.

You already saw it.
pic rel8.

Attached: jewtrump.jpg (1238x1500, 592K)

Congrats - you’re part of the problem you’re whining about.
The world starts with you and your desires to mold it to what you want it to be.
You see the world as a shithole because you’re that type of shitty person.
Enjoy your Hell.

Trump being elected is only the beginning. I cannot wait to see the damage he will cause to America.

Eat a dick dork. Your rage is pointless, you aren’t interesting, and your life suck because you’re useless. No go back to shoving things in your ass and licking your fingers.

I've made my attempts to mold my future, and it got torn away from me. I done everything I can to just prove that I can do it. College denied my application for what I wanted to do, and I got thrown under the bus by people who I called "friends" and now have a record because of them. Everything I did to prove that I am able to support myself was an absolute failure

And neither are you. None of what I am saying is from rage. It is from my understanding of this world within my perspective. It isn't from angst, it's from experience.

Jesus. You can't even kill yourself properly. No wonder you are fucking miserable.

Yep. With 4 blades, each being different in length and sharpness, I couldn't even pierce my neck with the force I used. I cut myself like a pig for nothing. That is undeniably pathetic.

Of course I am. Your experience is shit. All 17 years of it.

Sure you are. I would say my experience is halfway decent. It was the employers who took advantage of my work as best they could, and only failed themselves for not seeing their mistakes and reason why they lost me. The best I could do is just keep climbing my way up and prove that I am better than the irredeemable white trash that comes and goes.

post pic of your peep

Learn to swim

Learn to swim

Learn to swim

Fuck off whore, cheer up and try to live the best life you can.

Good song...

I try man. I really do. This dissonance just wont go away.

meant for

And yet you gave up, which means you really are a failure and part of the problem.

Are you me?

I spent my time bettering myself and still just hold onto this idea you have. The only people happy in this world are those who profit from the sick way it is run. All that you can do is be happy you are not like them. Enjoy the simple things that can't be taken away.

Attached: 1507699453548.jpg (460x581, 41K)

Its because we the people, society, didnt stand up for decency and traditional values. We were too ignorant to noticed that we were being duped... That one step in the wrong direction leads to another. *Conditioned even past the point of mere tolerance, to acceptance. Its because we didnt unite and put our foot down and stand against indecency and moral toxicity. Instead, we looked the other way and indulged ourselves, even. Now look at us and our *deliberately, defiled, standard of living.

I agree with OP, and have stated so. Trying to expose it academically. Bc apparently people don't know.

Also, mankind is not a disease, we are the fucking cancer to life and this world.

Our life is based on the annihilation of life. At our current rate we will decimate Earth and thus our own suicide.

Attached: yoga3.jpg (601x603, 98K)

think of it like this: It is the normal state of things for life to suck. Life is inherently full of conflict, its just the way it is. Think of it like a boxing match. Boxing is hard, and painful, but it is also awesome. You just are upset that you cant box.

yeah I would say society is a mish mash of everything they are willing to tolerate