Boohoo I'm depressed

>Boohoo I'm depressed

yes his music sucks

His music is hot garbage lmao. Mr. JojiBlogs :DD if you're reading this, just retire already

He is made of soy?

you could say he's a
soyboy

This is his actual album cover? lol.

yeah cuz he's drownin in that pussy but still depressed af lmao chillstep lofi BRUH VAPOURWAVE LMAO xDDDDDDD LO FI FEELZ BRAH

shouldve stuck to memes

He doesn't post here. Reddit is more of his crowd. Maybe some of Sup Forums as well

Ooohhhh i get it now he's a fucking whint boy with a neckbeard cat emoji fan base hHahshs fuck

>mfw pink guy is unironically better than any of his "serious" work

>ITT FF fans mad that he left Filthy Frank to pursue a serious career

that wouldn't be an issue if his "serious" music wasnt so lame lmao

Wow this is le ebin meme band joke xD you are so funny OP holy fuck like, how did you have the ability to make up a joke that was so original, wow op what the fuck why are you not doing stand up comedy right now with jokes like that, why don’t you have your own talk show and piles of money?? I mean OP is clearly one of the funniest people I’ve ever had the pleasure of coming across in my life, especially with original, never before heard, totally-not-the-most-obvious-and-clearly-bait jokes like that!! Also this joke is so fresh, totally not dated by literally like four years when people where saying the exact same thing! No op is so clever and witty wow. Like clearly the funniest and most likeable person to ever exist. Why don’t you have the most friends in the world? Why isn’t your dick being sucked this very second? You are so funny I would go gay just to suck the dick of such a funny person without a seconds thought!

Seriously though, op you are a fucking retard. How on earth would you have thought this overused, outdated, clearly bait joke would work. Honestly kill yourself you flaming fucking faggot piece of shit toilet licking garbage waste of skin.

I don't see what's wrong with him pursuing what he wants to do. This is only his first EP, so I'd expect him to improve in the future

It is not
It's revolutionary, innovative and deeply sentimental. But I guess you all prefer "fake deep" stuff like Lil Peep or XXXtentation, music for brainlet sheep

You're speaking my language. You live in the Dayton Florida area? I would love to buy you a drink not joking one fucking bit.

Are you okay?

pull the trigger my nibber

>crafting bait this poorly
Go somersault into a volcano.

>revolutionary
>innovative
>deeply sentimental

the "brainless sheep" gave it away, but people tend to either absolutely love or absolutely hate his music. It's mediocre.

>joji
>not fake deep

>boohoo I'm depressed

Basically every Sup Forumscore artist.