Does my hairline looks really bad? Does it looks like receding? I have these higher peaks since i was a little kid...

Does my hairline looks really bad? Does it looks like receding? I have these higher peaks since i was a little kid. My dad also have these peaks at 55. I dont have any signs of balding. Yet. Im not losing any hair when washing it. My hair grow back really fast so i have to cut it every 2-3 weeks regulary. But in my opiniin these peaks really makes me look like i have receding hairline. Anyone else have shitty hairline since childhood?

Attached: IMG_20180318_210130.jpg (775x1030, 132K)

Other side.

Attached: IMG_20180318_205859.jpg (1493x1654, 394K)

Attached: IMG_20180318_210018.jpg (702x1284, 135K)

Anyone?

Yer fucked, mate

How bad?

its fine bro

Grow a beard and shave it off man.

Id be more worried about that orange shit all over your face man

Wish i could grow that beard...

yes its receding. yes you have time left. dont over think it, women literally do not care. realize that the way mean view their receding hair line has little to nothing to do with how women perceive it. women only perceive confidence. so this obstacle has more to do with you over coming your own limitations rather than any other issue.(including the eventual hair loss)(which happens to mostly everyone)

But that means my hairline was receding since childhood? Maybe its just high hairline. First time i started worrying about it like 4 years ago. It was same as it is now. I cheled photos from my childhood. And i noticed i had higher peaks my whole life.

Don't listen to this faggot Doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. You just have a naturally high hairline. Just gotta own it.

But if its receding. Can i stop it? Can i grow back what i lost,?

Attached: IMG_20180318_215249.jpg (722x1676, 214K)

I really hope thats true

I'm literally in the same position as you are mate. I know it's true. I've got a high as fuck hairline, and I've got a picture of me from when I was an infant that shows the exact same hairline. Much like you, my hair also grows quite quickly. There's just absolutely no indication that I'm losing hair. The only downside is people will likely think it's receding because the concept of a naturally occurring high line is one that dumbasses don't seem to comprehend.

Did you pay for that haircut?

Dumbest advice ever.

if you're 26 or over the hairline is fine, it's going but you have time before it's bad, just save this time to get in shape because in 3 - 6 year's you're in shave head territory.

Women 100% do care about hairlines, but they care about men who are not pussies and have a good job and body more. if you don't have both those things having great looks/hair will help you. but you clearly don't

Your father or grandfather is balding?
No. I just wet my hair so i could place it upwards and so my hairline would be noticable for picture

If it has always looked that way, then it's probably just the way your hairline is contoured. You're obsessing over it too much. It's pretty normal. I'm 42 and mine has always looked like that.

Im 26 will be soon. Maybe i should just grow out my hair?

Attached: IMG_20180307_183002.jpg (1080x2160, 354K)