So recently I spied on my ex while she hooked up with a new guy, ask me anything

So recently I spied on my ex while she hooked up with a new guy, ask me anything

Attached: 1521395039335.jpg (1664x1234, 204K)

did you shamefap like the loser you are?

I fapped while i spied lol

keke

One of my favorite pics of all time. Damn this bitch is smokin' hot!

bump

Are you a lesbian?

No

How did you get this job anyway?

Job?

how did you accomplish this?

Last night I hooked up with a girl while her boyfriend was working, were you looking through the window? Sorry, I guess she likes older guys.

Nope she's my ex

I snuck around to her window and listened through the glass, I could also see a little bit through cracks in the blinds

do you want to watch me fuck her?

Maybe

Whoops, missed that part. Well, fucked a girl half my age yesterday in her shitty dirty apartment while her boyfriend was working as a line cook somewhere, AMA.

pics?

Only of her face unfortunately. If I fuck her again I'll take pics "just for me", you know.

Moar of her? Damn. I'd kill to see the view from behind.

post what you got

Yeah, you know, you're spying your ex, but you do have enough hardware or software to do that shit.

Some of those things require some expensive exploits, that can only be bought from a few targeted individuals.

So... How are you spying on your ex?

>I snuck around to her window and listened through the glass, I could also see a little bit through cracks in the blinds

They knew you were there.

Attached: zerodium.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

Lol if they did it didn't stop them

Maybe they like voyeur.

Attached: tremamareloabandonado.jpg (3072x2304, 499K)

bump