Itt:

>be me, music major
>listen to trout mask replica
>consider it a masterpiece on a purely artistic standpoint
>still can't listen to it on a personal enjoyment basis
am i pleb?

Not really

how the fuck can you claim something is a masterpiece if you don't enjoy it. you are an idiot

No you're a patrician
You're not supposed to "enjoy" trout mask replica. Hearing so many contrasting rhythms should give you a headache for at least the first three listens

I love the fact that Autismposting is coming back

>music major
lmaoing at your life

was waiting for it

its okay user you're doing what i wish i would have

>can't differentiate between objectiveness and subjectiveness
leave

is sam hyde the ugliest man on the planet?
the fuck my shit up hair edit covers his fucked hairline too

>i subject myself to things i do not enjoy to appear urbane
glad i no longer do this, what a waste of time

>op poses question unrelated to sam hyde but uses him in reaction image
>thread becomes autismpost

>my opinions are self contradictory

Yes, you're a pleb

His appearance changes so dramatically every couple of months. I don't know how it's possible.

See

see i've never understood this. unless you're talking about something like 'influence' or 'importance', i find your first point in evaluation of music has to be your subjective experience of an album. eg i enjoy trout mask replica for many reasons - it's funny, a lot of it rocks fucking hard, and in general it's got so much interesting detail - but if i didn't enjoy it there's no way i would consider it 'objectively' good as i can't divorce the subjective and the objective. you could say 'objectively a lot of people have written about it' or 'objectively a lot of people think it's a masterpiece' but if you can't subjectively apprehend this then there's no point saying 'objectively it is a masterpiece'

anyway that's just my opinion, feel free to rip me to shreds

no fap is epic my dude

how epic...

u cum a lot after ur done

There are tons of examples how an album can objectively be good, or a masterpiece.
How well do the instruments play together or fit each other?
How good are the lyrics, how complex or deep are they?
How is the singing, does the singer hit the notes or not?
Is the singing mixed in a way that it builds up the right atmosphere which the song wants to deliver?
Does it bring something new, fresh and exciting to the table instead of being generic and what you have heard 1000 times before?

Everything in here and probably at least one hundred more questions could be answered objectively, and without a bias. The only subjective thing here is: Do ya like it?

I personally don't like noise, even if it fits the song or album. If you take a checklist of those 100 or 200 questions and about 80 or 180, whatever it might be are actually true, then you can be sure that it's a good song. If you like what you hear and your preference is another story.

can u nofap into gfland

as epic as those trips

why are you autists always so excited to post your new sam hyde OC? make a thread because you have an interesting topic

this. do people not realize that he's an actual nazi? I thought /mu was a leftist board when I first started posting here 7 months ago...

Sorry I am a high functioning autist, are you baiting me?

Huh? Holy shit you Alt-Retard snowflake cucks are so dumb

Sorry, I'm not good at reading sarcasm, especially online. I happen to like Sam, regardless of his political beliefs.

you're a fucking pseud lmao
you have to enjoy art to appreciate it
holy fuck i can't

>using a sam hyde reaction image makes the thread null and void
how does being on the spectrum feel?

>feeding them this hard
how does being on the spectrum feel?