Why do stormweenies get so triggered by Turkey?

Why do stormweenies get so triggered by Turkey?

Because erdogan is a facist motherfucker
And unlike hitler he is an idiot

he looks whiter then the average turk I met in germany. WEIRD.

he is not a filthy t*rk alhamdulillah. he is georgian like me

He's georgian.

Because they mostly got away with their genocides.

brainwashed by jewish media

>Greece

>Muslim diaspora

hello t*rk subhuman

So, we're genetically distant from cultureless barbarians like the Finns. Thank God.

sage hide report shill threads

>implying he is not a t*rkshit

Kekked pretty hard on this one.

because stormfags are kremlin's puppets
they love being manipulated and call that being redpilled
they don't realise that kikes are manipulating them but if they did they'll love it more

Mate, Finns seriously have a problem with us. I can't fucking explain it, because we've never even interacted once in the history. Dunno what they're problem is, but they consistently attack Greeks in Sup Forums.

Personally, I've never had a problem with you. But your denbts and migrants were pretty important topics in our last elections, and people over here wish you could manage your country on your own instead of dragging the entire continent into a crisis or two. The fact that you're located so far away and barely have any interaction with us yet still affect our economy anyway (which is already doing really poorly and doesn't need any extra burden) might actually make people even more cranky towards you.

If your people believe a little QT country like Greece actually affect the economy of an entire continent, they seriously need to get checked. It's EU failing that is the real problem, not Greece's economy. I mean, Greece's economy is a problem, but it actually isn't your problem. You should be mad at the EU.

Yes, I am. I was simply trying to explain why you may meet hostility from other Finns; they associate you with things that have went wrong in Finland during recent years.
But yeah, I agree that EU is the core and source of the problem. It has fucked over everyone. I keep hoping you guys will find the guts to leave the eurozone so that the EUSSR project will take a hit and we might be able to work on dismantling the union.

Finns are mongoloid-looking, half Asian mongrels.