What is going on with college campus' nowadays Sup Forums? 30 year old white guy here

What is going on with college campus' nowadays Sup Forums? 30 year old white guy here.

Its incredible. Its infiltrated the rest of society in a way i never expected to see.

Even Sup Forums is full of liberal college kids who just regurgitate what their professors say while posting the same old memes. 4 chan was never great but it used to be a lot better that is for fucking sure. Colleges and professors who essentially went from high school --> college and stayed there are infiltrating the minds of Americas youth.They are teaching kids WHAT to think and not HOW to think. Jordan Peterson (while he has his faults) main message is telling people to be responsible adults and he is famous because people attack him because he is pro-free speech. These kids have lost all ability to critically think. People who buy into this narrative are the reason Trump got elected. If you call someone a racist homophobic privileged asshole enough they'll eventually go to the other side and okay i guess you're right....or at least go to the republican side because they're sitting there saying 'Well I don't wanna be associated with these clowns". Just so you know. You are doing more harm than good. You are NOT special. Life is not easy. The only thing in this world you are entitle to is fucking oxygen. I am NOT obligated to help you in any way and its a dog eat dog world out there. In a place like a university where the focus should be on open discussion, learning, bettering yourself, and preparing people for the real world the mantra is "If you don't agree with me you are a nazi". They left is literally eating itself with stuff like the Bret Weinstein situation.

Is there any hope things will change Sup Forums? Or will we continue to go deeper down the rabbit hole and end up in a facist type state? That appears to be what these people want (while screaming HERR DERR DIVERSITY the whole way there).

Attached: 381cba9646ceffe5228e3300c7d8d7a9.jpg (1920x1080, 740K)

At this point I hope parents will at least realize that there are other jobs that don't require college educations people will find their niche in (builders, plumbers, marijuana growers, realators). I have lost hope at this point.

I'm really frustrated. I am mildly racist but like some black people are alright i guess. That being said I don't think there is any such thing as hate speech and people are tribal by nature so even if everyone were white we'd find a reason to hate each other. Utopias don't exist. Its like the far left is trying to create this world where everyone loves each other and gives each other everything and it just isn't realistic. It also goes against what I believe to be the american dream and right attitude to take in life.

Attached: bernie supportes.jpg (480x270, 18K)

Aww, sunshine, are the liberals getting you down? Need to whine on Sup Forums?

What a snowflake.

Oh piss off you boring cunt

>how DARE people have different opinions from me

They aren't getting me down. What is annoying me is the fact that colleges have become a platform for left wing political ideologies instead of a place of learning. They'll literally mark you down if you don't agree with them. And tuition has gone up 280% since 1980. I'm not crying or anything over here so call me whatever buzzword you want but I'm trying to open up the discussion to see what people think will happen in the next 20 years. Do we continue to go deeper down this pit of hypocrisy or will colleges (being the business that they are) adapt and stop this blue pilling?

when your different opinion starts to hinder my constitutional rights I think I have the right to be upset with them.

Attached: 14639897_1166680306759543_4553867286425944653_n.jpg (301x395, 26K)

real intelligent rebuttal

Attached: 1370915283476.jpg (383x383, 34K)

its spelled 'wine' you retard

Attached: 1369633035944.jpg (550x474, 44K)

>makes some valid though grossly oversimplified points about college
>claims Sup Forums is infiltrated by entitled leftists leaving college
>current threads on Sup Forums: nigger hate thread, women hate thread, donald trump appreciation thread

too long didnt read lmao

you're part of the problem

he's still right

add liberal hate thread and this piece of shit thread to that list

not all of Sup Forums. But trust me as someone who has been on here since I turned 18 back in 2006 it has gotten worse. I'm not saying Sup Forums should be a redpill forum but the way I see it these people make absolutely no sense. The amount of cognitive dissonance they use on a daily basis is mind blowing. Like I'm shocked their opinions are even being entertained or broadcast (not that they don't have the right to)--and not only are they...but these people are the voice of our generation. Everything things my generation is the 2018 version of hippies because of these tards!

only when it comes from grapes

If wanting to discuss matters of society on the internet makes me a boring cunt then sign me up. I feel like you have anger issues and should probably seek psychiatric help.

whatever helps you dealing with other people's opinions you don't agree with

That guy died from a speedball lol

We need to take back the education system from Cultural Marxists

I can't imagine why being in a place with a lot of diverse people and ideas would you more liberal.

wow... you must be a MAGA guy

Don't respond to them, ever, where were you last year? Did you not see there are people who actually work posting for certain agendas? Yep, that's where we are right now, I remember a time when the whole JIDF thing came out and it was kinda shocking. Now it's 10 times worse and it's like no one cares.

Attached: 27973427_1991689137541119_7040997447662143030_n.jpg (566x566, 46K)

so by saying 'people's opinions i don't agree with'

No I don't agree with limiting free speech. I don't agree with saying stuff like "violence never solved anything". I don't think that because I'm white I should support affirmative action or feel guilty. I believe in personal responsibility and I think society is effected in a severely negative manner by telling people they are entitled to certain things. You're telling me you support these things?

The entire ideology is a feedback loop

its a stupid idea. People are tribal by nature. Why fight it? If the whole world were white people we'd still find a way to fight with each other. It proposes this idea of one big happy world no borders no locks on doors everyone is inherently good. Its a fantasy world and its NOT preparing these young minds for real life.

Attached: 1tumbler141398.jpg (250x250, 33K)

attending college tends to be the first time for americans to be exposed to international politics and world history and most of them don't handle the shock well, replacing their naive opinions of "mamerica is de best country and god loves us" with "everyone in this country is a moron and me and my friends are the only ones aware". it's the result of a basic education that is fucked beyond believe and a society that emphasizes anti-intellectualism.

Dude. Go to Sup Forums.

this

US history class in public education in grades K-12 is propaganda. They give you the super nice America is great version. My question is why they paint the picture of the conquering of 'native americans' as a bad thing? Our ancestors conquered this country. Its nothing to be ashamed about. This is the way of the world. This is how borders were formed. The sooner these kids realize this the better.

You have it backwards.
These people with liberal tendencies are the ones who gravitate towards campuses. To pose an example; people who don't believe in our trust the current academic/ scientific consensus to be true, are unlikely to seek education at an institution known to harbor such trust.

Kek

Attached: 4E84AE50-E752-49B0-8352-355035C8FB15.gif (300x201, 835K)

Dude. Go fuck yourself.

all you do is accept a position in life you haven't worked for and now proclaim this is the status quo that has to be preserved. you are the snowiest snowflake of them all.

This is political matter you assfag fuck off every where I look u ppl are trying to recruit other towards your ideologies ther is literally a board for this just fuck off

Attached: IMG_0275.jpg (125x125, 12K)

once again, your buzzwords are just that. This is a common liberal tactic of name calling instead of actually providing a valuable logical argument.

You strike me as incredibly arrogant. I know it may seem as though you have everybody all figured out, but I assure you that your perception is merely that. Your own. Your observation, and ensuing report, tells us more about your character than it does the nature of your subjects.

I see pol fags have reached a new lvl of fagotry

Attached: IMG_0227.png (791x435, 547K)

you are not supposed to be ashamed of anything, but the us didn't conquer this continent, it took control of it by breaking treaties and committing genocide. the 'conquest' of this continent was a massive crime against humanity, but that's what has happened, nobody can undo it. it's neither a source of shame nor pride, it's simply historical fact.

yes my ideology that the purpose of an education institution should be to educate not be used as a microphone for political opinions. Thats a real controversial take i have there

Attached: 1408237873613.jpg (263x200, 10K)

if you only understand the last sentence, then yes.

I'm confident because I happen to be correct. I

>FAGOT LOCATED
>Its ya buzzwords and shiieeeet
You make it Seem as if the other side has it all figured out

Attached: IMG_0221.png (374x321, 154K)

can you actually provide a logical valuable argument for college professors using their position as a microphone for one sided idealogies and advocating the limitation of free speech? I'm all ears.

And that another thing you polfags never I mean never have any MOTHER FUCKING SOURCES you just assume

Attached: IMG_0207.jpg (423x522, 61K)

whats a polfag? I'm american not polish

you don't have to have proof it anyone not agreeing with you is an agent of the jewish world government

NEW FAG
NEW FAG
NEW FAG

Attached: IMG_0071.jpg (777x743, 163K)

NEW FAG NEW FAG NEW FAG
HAHAHAHAHAHA
FUCK OFF BACK TO FACEBOOK YU RETARD

Attached: IMG_0233.png (500x604, 137K)

Thier class rooms their rules you never went to collage fagot
Have fun finding a trusted conservative collage pol fag

Attached: IMG_0263.jpg (578x455, 173K)

My company stopped hiring people straight out of college about a year ago. Now they only consider people who are at least in their late 20s who have been in the real world for a while. I talk to business owners, CFOs, CEOs, and controllers all day every day since I am an accountant. Many companies now won't even consider applicants who graduated from certain universities. If applicants go to a a school like Berkeley or Evergreen State chances are they are completely wasting their time and money. Many employers will sky-hook a resume into the trash can immediately if they see an off-the-rails liberal school because the applicant will ultimately be more trouble than they could ever be worth if hired.

Attached: 12355234.jpg (720x672, 47K)

Yes your right

Attached: IMG_0267.jpg (234x216, 29K)

Still a new fag
You have to wait two years before posting

Attached: IMG_0266.gif (750x750, 16K)

Amerifag

Attached: IMG_0270.jpg (673x789, 82K)

Oohhhhh amerifag can you fagggggggg by the fagotry fag fag

Attached: IMG_0181.jpg (898x904, 105K)

Sup Forums sure does love to make strawman OPs and samefag.

Samefag
>inb4 inspect element/edit

Ok

Attached: IMG_0281.jpg (771x670, 54K)

I have a bachelors from a Big Ten University.

don't reply.

> People who buy into this narrative are the reason Trump got elected.

all your logic just went right down the toilet and i stopped reading

noone who says this is able to make a stable and valid point grow up

makes sense. Not being in a STEM field is hilarious in and of itself but I'm blown away by these people getting degrees in dumb shit like communication or psychology and sitting there working at Panera Bread 2 years out of college going "its Trumps fault"

How am i wrong? They are. People in the middle of the traditional political spectrum are moving to the right at an unprecedented rate. We are witnessing the division of the democratic party. You have people with brains and the safe space sjw how does this offend me crowd.

When I talk to cashiers at Whole Foods many of them go out of their way to tell me that they are college graduates in casual conversation. I don't even know how to respond - that has to be humiliating.