Are you fed up with muslim immigration in europe ?

Are you fed up with muslim immigration in europe ?

I know I am

Everyone except sweden is fed up

Yes

I think there's some sort of sick conspiracy between Obama and the leaders in the EU to take in refugees from North Africa and Syria and replace the population out of a sense of white/European guilt.

>BTFO Libya
>BTFO Syria
>allow ISIS and other groups to run the countries
>???
>WASSAP MONEY MONEY MONEY I AM FROM GHANA WE ARE DYING WE BEG YOU, IT TOO MUCH WE BEG YOU

Yes. It's a shame to see a once proud and glorious country like France having the issues they've gotten for trying to be open and sensitive people. Problem is you can't help those who do not want to be helped.

People are afraid of being "offensive"

Nothing offensive about wanting to preserve your own country's way of life if new people do not want to assimilate and integrate

Of course.

Yes

Does a bear shit in the woods?

Not enough to graffiti my own town with passsive-agressive garbage.

Yes. I've seen 3 arabs during this past month. That's 3 too many.
Finland belongs to Finns.

All the shitskins live among the native scum, so I honestly haven't noticed them

Every single muslim on Austrian soil is an insult.

Of course there is. Obama's dad was big into anti-colonialism and his mom was a Marxist anthropologist. He hates Europe and so does the (((EU))).

I don't understand why third world immigrants (unfortunately, many mexicans do this) won't accomodate to a clearly superior set of values like those present in developed countries. I sometimes feel like a stranger to my people because of this.

Bump

shut up fgt i hate niggers