Just got a tinder, dubs decides what goes in my bio

Just got a tinder, dubs decides what goes in my bio

Attached: 131DE9A4-B8B7-47F8-9C38-275F36BB9F58.png (640x1136, 1.18M)

"into buttstuff"

Kanye 2020

Just got tinder, trying to catch all the STD's hit me up

lemme smash

Surely you guys can do better

Into little kids

What will you use as a pick up line?

i still live at my moms so dont hmu. im gay lol xd

I will only fuck 1 nigger so unless if your oprah don’t bring your cotton picking ass near me. Nigger.

Nigger

I like ass

Latex, soiled diaper, mommy-dom fetish. Will pretty much do anything but those are my favs.

Niggers tongue my anus.

I dress like a teletubbie when im sad

Butt Fuck Dick suck

i like feet.

Will only fuck if you let my brother watch.

roll

Weak shit lmao

If you're reading this, i only respond to people who have pooped out blue shits

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I only Fuck aids women

So close

No blacks allowed

I collect Pokémon and Rape horses

I want a fat girl painted green and calls me Shrek as I feed her mushrooms.

Reroll

Once i bit off a girls clit, it was nice.

Damn...one last try

chat shit get banged

I love childrens

I was raped as a child so if I cry during sex, that's why.

404>dubs

ANAL

Roll

i'm level 99 cooking in runescape

Holy shit this is a no dubs thread

I like to pick up homeless chicks so I can drop them off any place when I have finished.

MANGO

Talents include: able to suck myself off

My love for everyone is like diarrhea, i just can hold it in

i like when a girl shits in my mouth

Bush did 9/11

so many close ones

Attached: B17B0CB2-8474-4CF3-B856-118AD025D510.jpg (379x626, 35K)

I'm only here because my therapist told me I needed to improve my "people skills"

Put
"I'm a fag. gas the juice. What tha fuck did you just fuckin say bout me, you lil biiiatch, biatch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of mah class up in tha Navy Seals, n' I’ve been involved up in a shitload of secret raidz on Al-Quaeda, n' I have over 300 confirmed kills. I be trained up in gorilla warfare n' I’m tha top sniper up in tha entire US armed forces. Yo ass aint a god damn thang ta me but just another target. I'ma wipe you tha fuck up wit precision tha likez of which has never been peeped before on dis Earth, mark mah fuckin lyrics. Yo ass be thinkin you can git away wit sayin dat shiznit ta me over tha Internet, biatch? Think again, fucker n' shiznit fo' realz. As we drop a rhyme I be contactin mah secret network of spies across tha USA n' yo' IP is bein traced right now so you betta prepare fo' tha storm, maggot. Da storm dat wipes up tha pathetic lil thang you call yo' game. You’re fuckin dead, kid. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! I can be anywhere, anytime, n' I can bust a cap up in you up in over seven hundred ways, n' that’s just wit mah bare hands. Not only is I extensively trained up in unarmed combat yo, but I have access ta tha entire arsenal of tha United Hoodz Marine Corps n' I'ma use it ta its full extent ta wipe yo' miserable ass off tha grill of tha continent, you lil shit. If only you could have known what tha fuck unholy retribution yo' lil "clever" comment was bout ta brang down upon you, maybe you would have held yo' fuckin tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, n' now you’re payin tha price, you goddamn idiot. I'ma shiznit fury all over you n' yo big-ass booty is ghon drown up in dat shit. You’re fuckin dead, kiddo."

Attached: 1520807465895.gif (480x412, 201K)

I want a single, monogamous, highly sexual relationship with a beautiful golden retire.

Black asses matter

Wow how have none of you gotten dubs

Holy shit

a link to your tinder

Retiree.*

Tinkle on my dingle

i troll liberals and cucks! get trolled normies!

Attached: 434v.jpg (626x461, 68K)

One morning, i shot an elephant in my pajamas

Nice

winrar

I am just as shocked. I won the fucking thread with that.

My love for shrek is unreal

reroll

A WINRAR IS YOU

Okay. I know I said dubs, but two of you got dubs. Let’s make it trips now and I’ll post screenshot

OP you better deliver!

Fucking fine

Fucking faggot.

you can't move the goalposts now nigger. first dubs wins. post it.

faggot

Oh hell no OP. I got dubs first with my picture. Deliver already.

How the fuck do I format that to tinder lmao

There will be no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops, or greasers. Here, you are ALL equally useless.

as poster of , which won on reroll, I hereby decree that the should stay the winner.

Fuck around find out

reroll

"I'm searching for every type of STD's, If you have any contact me

Mflfkx

give it to the 55 guy

give it to

reroll

Investment hot aids. Yes to all.
Bring le moment friend

Just got out of a relationship, need some rebound to get back on my feet so if its you hit me up...

I forget to take showers a lot because i'm too lazy

Very rough draft

Attached: E477EB6D-4FAF-461A-B30B-BD8E5068E1DE.png (640x1136, 119K)

OP DELIVERS

EAT shite

yes

dear diary, op delivers

You are the man OP. May you got more pussy then you can handle.

Mutual fisting is a must. Total deal breaker if not

KEK

lovely

OP, put this under your paragraph NOW

...and dubs get

Okay but I want to refine the first paragraph first.

Make all answers ambiguously homosexual

My dubs cannot be denied nigger

sucking cock to smokin rock

Attached: bill-cosby-silly-face.jpg (475x275, 52K)

Niggers aren’t a race, they’re a species.

Attached: 7E19A351-49B5-4AD1-8870-F54F5A8DD1CC.jpg (498x539, 47K)