*deletes about ten tracks*

*deletes about ten tracks*

*keeps only shallow*

pleb

the only song i don't like that much is turn on the news

t. numales

I deleted that one

*Deletes LOVE. and GOD.*

OP here, wrong pic meant to use this one.

Post what you deleted so that I can judge you.

*deletes TTHHEE PPAARRTTYY and DVNO*

>deleting pleb filters

haha

*Deletes the whole fucking album*

Sure.

Dreams Reoccurring
Hare Krsna
Beyond the Threshold
Pride
What's Going On
Masochism World
Whatever
The Tooth Fairy and the Princess
Turn on the News
Reoccurring Dreams

Oh God yes. That album needed a trimming real bad.

Also Bob sang really poorly on that album.

>Dreams Reoccuring
>Hare Krsna
>What's Going On
>Whatever
>Getting rid of these tracks

>he hasn't gone beyond the threshold

>deletes album and downloads Lil Pump

*deletes entire album*

>Dreams Reoccurring
>Reoccurring Dreams

Only ones worth cutting.

>*deletes local churches*

I don't understand what the deleting turn on the news thing is, I thought that was one of the best tracks in most peoples opinion. Is it contrarianism or?

Bretty good for a foo fighters album

*listens to new day rising instead*

But it has "ice cold ice" followed by "you're a soldier". Those 2 tracks alone make the album worthwhile, now that I think about it, rarely played disc 2

That sea chanty song tho

what other albums do you guys reccomend me? I aldready listened to new day rising, should I also check out other bands? if so, which ones?

>deletes all nigger music

Husker Du never made a bad album, the early ones are competely different thou, more noisy hc-punk. From Metal Circus to Sugars "Beaster" you cant go wrong (except for that "funk-rock" Grant EP that luckily disappeared from the internet).
Pretty much the whole post grunge punk scene ripped HD off, so the only worthy comparison I can think of right now is Screaming Trees, just start from the beginning

alright thanks, but what about punk as a whole, are there any other essential albums? I've listened to Double nickels on the dime but I dont know if that's punk

I guess you're familiar with Buzzcocks then, if not, you should do something about it asap.
Also check out The Wipers, Fang (ironically Nirvana covered both bands) and Mission of Burma just to name one, there are literally tons of good pre 90s "melodic punk"

I'll check them out them, thanks

Amen. Shit band.

does melodic punk mean punk that doesn't suck

*spasms out to Chartered Trips on reapeat screaming the lyrics when alone*

I can't even hear what Bob is saying in that song.

I'd have to listen to it again, it's been a while. I just remember not liking it as much as the rest of the album