Flat earthling reporting in

Flat earthling reporting in

I'm open to discussing the possibility of a flat earth.

In b4 science and research

Attached: IMG_20160802_102232.jpg (577x721, 165K)

how come we doesn't float off the plain?

I was hoping that you were going to strangle the dog to death.

Antarctica is the border undiscovered land exists they want to contain us

Antarctica is a plateau and the border

Do we still rotate around a sun? Are other planets round?

okay but why don't we float up?
what keeps things attached to the ground?

Wildlings

why can i nor see Everest

We are the center of the universe and the light refraction off the dome gives the illusion other existential planes are round

When flying over seas I can literally see a curvature in the earth, why.

Light refraction

>Open to discussion
>No research, science, or facts allowed.
When did Trump start using Sup Forums?

Man inherits the Earth not the heavens

He's not a flat earther.

You're welcome to believe your theories and cgis

Why the fuck do you have a picture of my dog OP?

Lies

explain how light refraction stops me seeing everest

Tell me how jet fuels melts steel beams

whar does that have to do with anything?

what does that have to do with anything

what causes time zones?
why is the moon spherical but not the earth?
why is Mars spherical but not the earth?
what is there to gain from keeping the population of the Earth in the dark about it being flat?
why is it that it takes about as long to sail across the southern Atlantic as it does for the northern Atlantic?

This is a really old pic, but Im not lying my guy

Attached: unnamed.jpg (1638x2048, 213K)

Christopher Columbus proved it's flat if it was round he would have found India which was what he was banking on

wat

Woah looks just like him what's his name

I assume you do believe the atmosphere and air does fall, but what stops the atmosphere from falling out.

As jet fuel burns, it chemical energy is converted to heat (the atoms vibrate a lot). This heat is transfered to the steel according to fundemental thermodynamics, and basic material science says that when the steel has more thermal energy it softens, as bonds between metal atoms in the crystal lattice are broken, and so the metal loses its ability to carry a load.

But this is irrelevant, if you're trying to prove the earth is flat, by definition the burden of proof is on you. Rejecting evidence that the Earth is round does not imply the Earth is flat; are you actually a flat earther, or are you just a spherical Earth sceptic?

Dude. They believed the earth was round even in that time. Christopher did faulty math because he thought the earth was smaller. He was calculating the distance around the earth. Around. He believed it was round. HE DID MATH TO SEE HOW ROUND IT WAS, AND EVEN MISCALCULATED THE DISTANCE.

Every thing we need God put on this plane for us.

Why hasn't anyone circumnavigated the poles why is private exploration of Antarctica illegal?

Then why are a lot of people starving my man? Is that what we need? And if so, it'd be sad to see you get frustrated by these people asking questions, eventually. Cuz god decided that you needed to be questioned. And if your mind changes, that's part of God's plan too.

The earth is round but not like everyone thinks it is the earth is hollow/possibly another unverse under our feet. The truth is the stars are the center of the earth and all the galaxies and stars we see in the sky are just reflections off the ocean. Think of being inside a universe sized mirror ball.

Attached: uubca6hborkbi5zxobpl.jpg (1000x707, 69K)

1 - People have circumnavigated the poles. Google it you fucking moron

2 - Antarctica is one of the least hospitable places on Earth, so no major civilisation colonised it. As a result when we entered the modern era no country had a claim to the land, so all countries agreed to share it equally. You can't privately explore it because you don't own the land.

>Why hasn't anyone circumnavigated the poles

someone did in 1982.

>why is private exploration of Antarctica illegal?

it isn't.

I'm actually an earth agnostic which I believe most people are but are just in denial.

My point was that using Columbus as evidence isssssnnnnt the best guy to use. Also, it's probably because you'd die if you only had the power of a private company

>You can't privately explore it because you don't own the land.

actually you can, there's no law restricting exploration of the Antarctic, and there are actually tourist agencies which will take you there.

I like this

Attached: mind-blown.gif (496x280, 1.92M)

Everybody's a donut earther but y'all are in denial.
Inb4 "no I'm not retard"
Of course you'd say that.

Attached: what the hell happen here.jpg (600x450, 230K)

This changes everything.

Attached: mind-blown.gif (450x341, 984K)

>In b4 science and research
Yeah - that stuff just gets in the way.

What does this thread have to do with anything?

Attached: fca32fdb2186e12b104007a06c0d1de7.jpg (720x720, 73K)

People need to be woke before humanity is completely controlled by the Zionist Jews

Valid

I legit can't tell if this is a troll or real flat earther logic

>inb4 science and research

You're in way after both, chief.

Theories are for the gullible

There is no possibility, and it doesn't matter what you "believe". You are a fucking moron.

But thats not what my science teacher taught me.

Attached: IMPOSSIBRUUUUU.gif (500x232, 722K)

ANSWER MY QUESTIONS OP

So I have to ask...

What's the point of this troll? Do you get some chuckles out of seeing the responses? Is your life that boring?

Lol brainlet

I'm just open to discussion

Yeah, sure. That's the only reason we thing the Earth is roughly spherical.

So... what exactly is it that tells you the Earth id flat?
>Muh eyes
Is that it?

You're why Stephen Hawkins died.

Why don't lunar eclipses look like this? Why do solar eclipses happen at all?

Attached: 36079ke9btjy.jpg (648x648, 63K)

Time zones exist because the sun doesn't shine on the entire plane at once

Attached: hollow_earth3.jpg (497x358, 53K)

why does the sun orbit in the sky over the flat earth the way it does? what is pulling it in? What is preventing it from falling to earth?

Attached: 1519012555506.jpg (339x235, 13K)

Attached: 1518798608482.jpg (680x873, 61K)

I never said the earth is flat i said the universe in inside the earth the true space is under our feet we are like the graviton. We are being spun in place while the universe spins with us.

The cosmos rotate the North Pole not a round earth

I can't tell you you're wrong brother

what does that even mean

Attached: 1517362948649.png (1280x1413, 1.71M)

Oh, good grief.

Yee but why?

We know alot less about space than we're lead to believe the heavens are God's domain

that's how it works in a heliocentric model, how does it work on a flat earth model?

The sun moves around our magnet north the moon is translucent

God is not real

what gave the cosmos their angular momentum to be rotating in the first place?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

How many flat earthers are there around the globe?

Coordinates are just numbers it's easier to make people feel contained on a grid the North Pole is the center of our known domain

earth is spherical, cuz Tyriush says so

What exactly would it take to convince you muppets that the Earth is infact a sphere and not flat?

SEA LEVEL IS SEE LEVEL SEA LEVEL IS SEE LEVEL SEA LEVEL IS SEE LEVEL SEA LEVEL IS SEE LEVEL SEA LEVEL IS SEE LEVEL SEA LEVEL IS SEE LEVEL SEA LEVEL IS SEE LEVEL SEA LEVEL IS SEE LEVEL SEA LEVEL IS SEE LEVEL SEA LEVEL IS SEE LEVEL SEA LEVEL IS SEE LEVEL SEA LEVEL IS SEE LEVEL SEA LEVEL IS SEE LEVEL SEA LEVEL IS SEE LEVEL SEA LEVEL IS SEE LEVEL SEA LEVEL IS SEE LEVEL SEA LEVEL IS SEE LEVEL SEA LEVEL IS SEE LEVEL SEA LEVEL IS SEE LEVEL SEA LEVEL IS SEE LEVEL SEA LEVEL IS SEE LEVEL SEA LEVEL IS SEE LEVEL SEA LEVEL IS SEE LEVEL SEA LEVEL IS SEE LEVEL SEA LEVEL IS SEE LEVEL SEA LEVEL IS SEE LEVEL SEA LEVEL IS SEE LEVEL SEA LEVEL IS SEE LEVEL SEA LEVEL IS SEE LEVEL SEA LEVEL IS SEE LEVEL SEA LEVEL IS SEE LEVEL SEA LEVEL IS SEE LEVEL SEA LEVEL IS SEE LEVEL SEA LEVEL IS SEE LEVEL SEA LEVEL IS SEE LEVEL SEA LEVEL IS SEE LEVEL SEA LEVEL IS SEE LEVEL SEA LEVEL IS SEE LEVEL SEA LEVEL IS SEE LEVEL SEA LEVEL IS SEE LEVEL SEA LEVEL IS SEE LEVEL

Attached: Radioactive crab.png (700x489, 170K)

God

>we canst be sure if earth exists

I see what you did there

okay, so the sun only shines down on a vector of the globe then?

oh cool, so that's end of story? we just stop asking questions cause God did it?

in your model, why do the laws of physics manifest themselves differently on earth vs in the cosmos?

the wall is the force, that keeps u in. Gravity is the force, that keeps u on the ground

Because people are cunts

if moon is translucent, how come theres solar eclipse?

>God did it
I stopped reading there. Have fun being a dumb piece of shit the rest of your life.

If you want an actual rebuttal to your statement instead of ad hominem, prove to me God's existence because it is the only support to your argument.

The earth suspends the stars in the sky with electromagnetism.

Attached: 51kcFEcZBLL._SY400_.jpg (421x400, 32K)

how does that answer the question of "how do time zones work on flat earth?"

When your father made love to your face, did you cry or giggle?

Attached: image.png (497x343, 282K)

and gets the energy to do so from where?

what made god?

As the earth grows so does the universe.

Attached: 185854-004-E3E3FA3C.jpg (670x410, 29K)

what suspends the earth?

I can only truly believe what I see I think studying the heavens is a waste of time we wouldn't even understand what's out there.

I think flat earthers are just attention seeking. There's no way so many people can be so retarded.