What's the most brutal medieval torture techniques?

What's the most brutal medieval torture techniques?

Attached: poster01.jpg (1167x1550, 720K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Being alive

The bubonic plague

The brazen bull

Having to live with jews and niggers.

Being extorted by Jewish bankers.
...Oh wait, that is today

The Persians outvie all other barbarians in the horrid cruelty of their punishments, employing tortures that are peculiarly terrible and long-drawn, namely the 'boats' and sewing men up in raw hides. But what is meant by the 'boats,' I must now explain for the benefit of less well informed readers. Two boats are joined together one on top of the other, with holes cut in them in such a way that the victim's head, hands, and feet only are left outside. Within these boats the man to be punished is placed lying on his back, and the boats then nailed together with bolts. Next they pour a mixture of milk and honey into the wretched man's mouth, till he is filled to the point of nausea, smearing his face, feet, and arms with the same mixture, and so leave him exposed to the sun. This is repeated every day, the effect being that flies, wasps, and bees, attracted by the sweetness, settle on his face and all such parts of him as project outside the boats, and miserably torment and sting the wretched man. Moreover his belly, distended as it is with milk and honey, throws off liquid excrements, and these putrefying breed swarms of worms, intestinal and of all sorts. Thus the victim lying in the boats, his flesh rotting away in his own filth and devoured by worms, dies a lingering and horrible death.

Not medieval but, my country used to put glass fiber into inmates' penises, fondle the penis around in order to brake the glass, and then forcing the inmate to pee by making them chug sewer water.

Is your country fucking Somalia?

is this real like damn thats intense, reminds me of the japanese and/or Vietnamese, planting bamboo under Captured soldiers and letting it grow through their chest.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism

Attached: 1509904620504.gif (352x217, 1.64M)

also nice pasta from wikipedia lel. thx tho pleb

With all the blood rushing to your head, them cutting like that means slow bleed out, lots of pain.

Just a nice little European country. Make up your mind coming here

it is real, was rarely used though if i remember right

Having your flesh torn from your body with hot tongs.

Jan van Leiden was killed this way.

You were stationed at Guantanamo?

I think the stretch table would be one of the worst ways to go, all your joins being pulled from your body slowly until something ruptures

Hanging, drawing, and quartering.

Having to read the shite threads on Sup Forums

jesus who came up with that one

not that bad. you are pretty fucked by the time they pull you down from the hanging. I mean its bad, but its not years of torture bad.

you would die from bloodloss, not the pulling itself. But I reckon it would be excrusiating

I also remember reading on Wikipedia that when the employed this torture the boat in question usually sat in a stagnant pond to further aggravate suffering