Seriously, what would it take for you not to vote for this meme candidate...

Seriously, what would it take for you not to vote for this meme candidate? You faggots would vote for him even if Hillary pegged him on live TV while he sucked a rotating door of BBCs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dkggbxQyJUE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we dont just support him for what he is , we support him for what he isn't [the establishment]

>what is a joke
Liberals can't into humour. Typical.

You're not honestly suggesting anyone vote for Hillary are you?

If Obama deports all the mexicans and muslims, I won't vote for trump. .

sanders is also anti establishment. fucking kanye west is also anti establishment. what is your point

For there to be a better option to get what I want.

If he stopped caring about the working class. He isn't anti-globalization like some seem to think. Not really. He'll just put some break on it to make sure the workers aren't dying over here. He's the only candidate that cares. The others make no distinction between american workers and foreigners. They're all the same to them.

Your going to have to watch him win, be inaugurated and then get your teeth knocked out the first time you protest or bitch about him in public by someone just like me.

hes like that retarded kid in school that wants to be the prom king
its too cute to not let him be president.

Sanders is establishment, look at his voting record not what shit he spews on television.

True fact right here. While in the Senate with Crooked Hillary, he voted with her 93% of the time. Unbelievable!

Sanders is establishment. He's been in the government for 36 years. The only reason they chose Hillary over him was because she's a lizard person.

The minute he becomes pro refugees I'll stop liking him. Obviously I can't vote so it doesn't matter either way.

Depends who he shoots.

>implying Shillary wouldn't break her hip if she tried

trump supporters so big online but in person they run like little bitches

You would run too if you were against a horde of 20 enraged niggers.

>implying there are no trump supporters in the 5th avenue

>having no friends around
why are trump supporters so lonely?

If he went politically correct.

Nothing short of dying before november can stop me from voting Trump

>Guys what is hyperbole? Clearly I never read book before!

Can you fuck off Kristol? Nobody wants to join your "renegade" party/cult.

We think for ourselves, weak-willed libtard. We don't blindly join a herd and think for ourselves. I know liberals unfortunately can't understand this concept however, because minorities and race-traitors don't have the brainpower for it.

Sanders is a long-time "indepdendent" who votes on Dem lines 90+% of the time.

Liberals are the filth of this world.

Maybe if the libertarian party wasn't such a fucking joke and Gary Johnson didn't want a literal cuck to be his VP.

I'm not running anywhere.

>a billionaire isn't the establishment
Oh the ironing

Why are leftists so vulgar? You do realize this doesn't help you?

It's his own money lol, he isn't being payed to be a politician as a career like all the other candidates

Point went over your head leaf

Fucking retard

yea and that kebab on TYT gave up on "news" so he just does speculation vids on GOT. i have to say its shit and that nigger doesnt know what hes talking about

youtube.com/watch?v=dkggbxQyJUE

trump is your de facto POTUS in january. Deal with it

he's right tho

Pic related, you

What video is this from?

At least he's here legally, pedro

>"payed"
you can trust the opinion of this knowledgeable fellow

eyy esse vote for hillary, my NAFTA job depends on it, fuck that racist trump homes, he be doing deelz with da jewz, know what I'm sayin'?