Hey Sup Forums couples can be pretty annoying...

Hey Sup Forums couples can be pretty annoying, especially if they think their relationship will never end (Pic somewhat related)

>Couple's relationship starts
>Says "together forever"
>X amount of time later, they're broken up
>Y amount of time passes, new partner
>repeat Ad Nauseam until lasting relationship or dead
>Still not forever because old relationships + time single (If any)

Attached: Zodiac killer.jpg (400x384, 55K)

People in this age are not in relationships.
They huddle together like rats and deserve extermination like all vermin.

I see what you did there.

but ya, best case scenario, you die together

You don't think about the damage the future will bring, because it is inevitable, life is about suffering, you're just missing the fact that the memories are ''''''''''''''forever''''''''''''''''

LOL fucking loser

Agreed user, what's the most effective ways of exterminating them?
Memories aren't always "forever", especially as age progresses & illnesses like Alzheimer's and Dementia are more likely.
You're commenting on this thread to fellow Sup Forumstard, check yourself

Hey OP, what's your sign?

Attached: arsr.jpg (650x366, 58K)

Aries

>virginfag that doesn't know what the world is like, giving opinion about the world

Attached: Zodiac_killer.jpg (400x500, 51K)

nothing is forever, even the planet and the sun, so checkmate atheist???

Dubs, must be true

I'm Libra, why?
What's going to happen?

Attached: 1437417288156.png (248x244, 48K)

They're doing a fine job of exterminating themselves.
Perhaps some lulz can be found if we insist that society has made women equal to men, ergo they are having sex with the equivalent of a man.
If you're in a relationship you are a faggot.

Then god wouldn't be forever either, Stalemate?

"They huddle together like rats and deserve extermination like vermin"

There are levels of autism on Sup Forums and you're right at the top

Probably nothing, this guy though

Attached: NYZodiac.jpg (880x1037, 236K)

Check autism 'Sperg, this other Sup Forumstard said that.

god is not a thing, but beyond that I think the sentiment is that they want to 'be together forever' as in never be alone, and it's more an observation about their own feelings since, objectionally, that's all they can feel in a relationship since we have no actual connection to the outside world beyond what we think.

Libras are the worse, so this explains it all. Literally the worst.

You Jelly?

Attached: 45654654654645645654.jpg (477x646, 62K)

Libra is not OP, so not really
Doesn't make sense to me, but never had a relationship without knowing it would end eventually.

You seem really upset that you haven't been in a relationship. So much so that you demonize people who are in one to feel better about themselves. A lot like closeted gay people who fucking despise openly gay people.

OP says dubs confirms

I hate anyone who has the capacity for happiness and want them to despise the world as I do.

jelly of jealous idiots that can't see reality for what it is? Life is like one long reality show to you. you will always lack balance... like looking at the world balanced and objectionable, but always wrong.

I tip my fedora to you in respect m'lord.

Most humans don't live without knowing they'll die one day, most people don't get in a relationship thinking it'll last forever, most people just don't think about that heart wrenching pain, because it's about as useful as cutting your arm off to see how it feels.

it hurts, and people are looking for a material filling to their abstract existence. you just deduce that people are idiots, cgratz. you're maybe average intelligence.

user, are you a misanthrope?
Truman Show confirmed

So much projection over fairy tales.

Attached: 45654654654645645654.jpg (477x646, 47K)

or Trump is the latest Truman Show

I never said you were a degenerate or a garbage human, just.. the worst.

That sounds like a you problem, maybe off yourself or see a therapist instead of getting upset with people for living their lives.

OP says, once again Dubs confirms

Basically.
I go to work and joke around all day but that's just a mask.
People just make me feel tired and outside of work, no one but the liquor store cashier see me.

>just.. the worst.
But why?
Is it because I can see the balances changing, in real time?

Attached: 45654654654645645654.jpg (477x646, 47K)

OP again, Dubs confirms
Why put on a metaphorical mask though?

I would kill myself, but there is no point as I already feel like a corpse. I just amble through my days taking small pleasures in the little sadistic things that happen to people who would perhaps recommend I see a therapist.

Libra is not a stable sign, it's about balance like a crooked judge. even in my favour. Taurus is seen as the judge sign, actually.

Libra are more about the appearance of equality, for vanities sake, since they're under Venus, which is about beauty. So they feel like they're thinking 'big picture' when really they're just thinking about themselves.

Just a deluded life. Maybe I am just jealous of that total lack of insight.

I need to work to put food and booz in my body. I need the people at work to think I'm agreeable so few problems arise. I'm basically just there to work out and get paid.

Is ignorance bliss?
Maybe you are jelly.
You believe these fairy tales?

Attached: 45654654654645645654.jpg (477x646, 48K)

Would their relationships have lastest as long hadn't they aimed for an ideal "together forever" relationship?
Would they have enjoyed it as much if they recognized that it was only temporary?
That kind of realism just saps the fun out of everything.
>human is similar to other social animal
Wow great observation

Who knows if their relationships would have lasted or not, perhaps a little more Realism would benefit stable relationships and keep them going longer.

Why not get welfare or disability if that's an option? Then you'll interact with humanity less

I don't care much for myself but would hate myself more if I took what I considered to be a cowardly path.
I work a rough job and hate it, but at the end of projects I know that I was there in the wind, and the snow, and under the sun and can do it again.
I guess I just don't have a taste for government cheese. Besides, Trudeau needs my tax dollars for refugees.

OP thinks this Canadian needs help, when was the last time you got laid user?

For ~90% of the population, having children and necessity are the only two palpable factor in keeping a serious long term relationship, and necessity doesn't really apply to most people today like it used to.
"Being in love" never lasts and that's all most of these millennials base their relationships on. Also birth control removes the risk of being "entrapped" in a relationship like it used to either.
Modernity kind of killed long term relationships.

You're not wrong user, but are there any solutions to this issue? Is it even a bad thing?

Well, I did decide on being celibate for a while, so 5 or 6 years. Maybe more? Since highschool I was never not in a relationships, but I found that I would only be in these relationships to try and help people. The problems people have though can only be fixed by them, and placing the burden of your happiness on someone elses shoulders will only make you feel victimized when that person can't do the impossible. I saw a lot of that shittiness from my mother and her relationships and decided that I'm out of the game.
I'm sure I'm not special, that other people see the charade too even while participating in it. I'm just too tired to pretend it's not there and sequester myself for the benefit of myself and others.

OP here, don't care if anyone calls me a faggot, but damn.. That's fucking autistic. Get a hooker Sup Forumsro, release without a relationship might do you some good

OP again, thread has lasted longer than expected. Seems to be slowing down though, so post more soon as I'm considering deleting this thread

The closest thing to a "solution" is religion or amish-esque closed communities.
As far as whether it's a good change or not boils down to sustainability, we know the old way of doing things is sustainable enough and that this way of living isn't sustainable in the same conditions, but with the current technology society has access to, on top of constant change, puts us in uncharted waters. My guess is as good as yours.

I will not indulge my base urges.
That is something for those who still feel they are human to do.

By the way, thanks for the chat. I know I'm not pleasant, but I do appreciate it.

If you don't feel human, what do you feel closer too user?

Whatever one feels closer to once they have undergone much of what practitioners of magic and perhaps buddhists call "ego death"
A separation of perception from the mortal to the eternal. Would not recommend. It makes you very incompatible with people and society

Ego death is just a temporary experience, a learning tool, not a way of life or something you can "become"
And like any tool, you can also harm yourself with if misused, most commonly by means of shoddy internet information and/or drug abuse. Feeling you are incompatible with society, and especially with people, leads me to believe this might have happened to you.

Perhaps, but if I could I don't think I would change anything. It's a strange life and I'm curious as to how it will play out.

Voluntary ego death is a good thing