Guise my 13 year old niece is coming over so I can baby sit...

Guise my 13 year old niece is coming over so I can baby sit, not gonna lie she give me bad boners an I’m afraid that maybe not today, I might do something naughty and not be able to stop myself, I’ve tried talking to her mom (my sister) telling her I’d prefer not to being a grown man (27) alone with her overnight. I’ve never touched her, done anything weird, but she sits next to me an cuddles so close she smells so nice.

Attached: 5E65134C-1344-49A2-B797-B2FEC0E52DD7.png (214x200, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B1tQbFenfSc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Come on guise don’t leave me like this

Bump

Even evil people know not to rape. If youre retarded and cant stop yourself, an hero

Attached: Do_it_faggot.jpg (852x480, 40K)

fap beforehand no?

Kys

Attached: 1521415882719.jpg (625x626, 35K)

if you fuck up post pics here because it dose not matter anymore

I’ve tried it helps only for an hour or so less if she’s super clingy

Nice file name

wow you have a cute girl giving you cuddles for free and you somehow managed to turn it into some kind of a problem

pepper on dick. burn that idiot

What the fuck do you mean if she's super clingy? If she's touching you in a way that makes you feel uncomfortable, be a fucking man and tell her to stop.

I’m not a oedderass thankfully but I am alcoholic I couldn’t imagine feeling that way about that shit

Yowzers

Also get help not from 4chinz

Attached: image.jpg (480x358, 120K)

Dude, if you are driven by lust or sexual dessire like a slave ya don't deserve to be called a man.
Have some self control faggot, or just common sense. JFC

Attached: 1450117632092.jpg (680x793, 41K)

this song will help you

youtube.com/watch?v=B1tQbFenfSc

Attached: 2459995 - Beth_Smith Fuchur King_Jellybean Rick_and_Morty.jpg (1000x1000, 604K)

It’s not like touching inappropriately or uncomfortably it’s just I get bad thoughts when she gets close like switching movies I’ll sit on my couch an she’ll start in my recliner then move to the couch the claim she’s cold go get comforter sit down next to me cover up an snuggle me.

An when she does that I get up immediately having steel hard on an rush to the bathroom

SO TELL HER TO SIT SOMEWHERE ELSE. How is this a difficult concept? Just tell her you don't think it's appropriate for the two of you to be sitting that close together. Stop being such a goddamned pussy.

It’s just around her I am pretty good at controlling myself

just move or shift away every time she tries to get close, it might make her upset but she'll just make her own realization and won't say anything.

Attached: 1509051610464.png (461x351, 134K)

See you in the next life or on tv

wow, nobody told you to fuck her in the ass yet. what happened Sup Forums?

I could give you better advice if you posted a picture of her, user.

agreed.

Shadow of its former self.

No I’m not

girls like feeling attractive. indulge her but dont fuck her.

Virgin beta faggot detected

>shadow
Implying it's even a shadow at this point

Attached: 1517782103451.jpg (490x427, 72K)

just go full cuddle holyshit...
Dont let the boner control you user! youre stringer than this!!

Attached: 1483114936850.jpg (384x400, 32K)

Well it’s time for me to go she’s here

You r screwed. Nice knowing ya user.

go full force with the cuddles, have her "accidentally" touch ur furious boner and see where it goes from there. pls keep us updated

fuck her

fucking hell mate
just realise she`s family
realise this is similar to affectionate love shes embracing towards you the likes of a daughter would give to her father
stop misinterpreting the situation you fuck
and stop fapping to little anime girls you idiot and clouding your mind with ideas

Dude, you got any pics?

Id thrash her the way i do this

Attached: fingerbox.jpg (570x343, 49K)

Just hold out till she's 18. Don't do anything even CLOSE to grooming (no "just friends" sex talk or sex questions) but be a great friend. If she approaches you sexually, play dumb and get out of that situation ASAP. Do whatever you can to avoid turning her down directly, but do it if you must. The day she turns 18, though, go for it...but treat it the same as any other girl you want to fuck. Look for interest, and if there is none, don't push it.

I can't prove it but I'm speaking from experience. My little cousin and I have about the same age difference, and by the time she turned 18 she had a huge crush on me (since I was always there for her). Now I have a teen fuck buddy, and just this weekend both she and her girlfriend (she says she's les, but she's actually bi) had a threesome with me. It's worth the wait, Sup Forumsro.

I know all this I’m not interpreting anything it’s my brain I know everything u said is true it’s just my body,

she wants the D, user
So, get it over with so you can move on to prison and let Tyron have a go with your pedophile ass.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, she admitted she's wanted to fuck me since she was thirteen. It's not as good as actually doing it, but we get to roleplay that now and she loves it. No jailtime, too.

Sounds like a plan

control your body then you weak fag
you sound like a premature boner teen who just got touched by a girl in a cafeteria

Don't listen to this fag.
Just plow her sweet fertile fields and make her call you daddy.

Put her in front of the tv, play some cartoons and then leave the room. Lock yourself in the bathroom or something. Don't be a sick(er) fuck

Obviously, you should fuck her.
13 is practically legal most places.

Like that dude said. Wait until she is old enough. Don't reject her and don't fuck her or do anything illegal. It takes patience so if you think you can't stand the wait then be a puss and reject her now.

Especially Japan

Man up and fucking deal with it, SO YOU HAVE A HARD DICK, WHO THE FK CARES OH BOOHOO.
Do you really think you know pain? Trying to sound sad a victim? You know NOTHING. SO MAN THE FUCK UP GROW TUE FK UP EVEN UR DICK IS GROWING FASTER THEN UR RETARDED MIND.

Hide a cam in the can, also try to talk about subjects that might make her horny like Justin B or chocolate chip cookies.

Basically

Maybe she wants it

Tuck it into your waistband, control yourself.

In bathroom, dipshit, jerk off while youre there

she wants it

>
>Maybe she wants it
Ofc she wants it but dude is to much of a shitlord to help the poor gal out.

Smell her hair and go from there she sits next to u she obviously wants to

Take a cold shower, but accidentally leave the door open

Fuck her and convert to Islam its a get out of jail free card

You're getting intrusive thoughts. Just ignore them. You don't REALLY want to fuck her. The more you dwell on them, the more you'll convince yourself that they're true. It's a form of OCD. People get fucked up thoughts all the time and dont act on them. I've read stories of religious women having intrusive sexual thoughts about jesus, or straight men having intrusive homosexual thoughts, or animals having intrusive violent thoughts towards animals. Everybody gets them. Just tell your thoughts to fuck off, and they'll go away. It helps me with mine.

How can you be attracted to someone so....old?

>this
Not vocalizing this shit kept me from turning an threat of assault into a hate crime.

This. Its like when a perfectly sane person stands on the edge of the Grand Canyon and has a random urge to jump. The French have a word for it that translates roughly to "Call of the void."
Just imagine how fucking awful you would feel if you did it.

Meant to say ***animal lovers** having intrusive thoughts about hurting animals.