What kinda spider is this ?

What kinda spider is this ?

Attached: received_1883740085016873.jpg (3024x4032, 1.07M)

the pet kind.

Looks like a skeleton tarantula.

Looks like a young tarantula of some sort.

That is an arachnid

a tarantula sling
nearly imposible to tell what species at such a young ago

gl user
they make great pets

I don’t know, but I did check to make sure that pic wasn’t a gif before I opened it up. Goddamn.

Genuinely curious - what about spiders makes them a great pet?

They attack black people instanly

nothing. they're for the owner to feel edgy. if we lived in a world in which spiders were as common as dogs and dogs were rare, i 100000000% guarantee you spiderbros would get dogs so they could maintain their uniqueness and edginess. that's how you know people are totally empty inside, they are desperate to stand out for superficial means.

Because they fuck up small mice and eat the shit out of bugs. It's just fascinating to see their life cycle.

well for starters theyre really low maintanance
but in general its just a great show piece
depending on the genus, though i wouldnt recomend handling,

Attached: GBB.webm (636x714, 584K)

>People trying to be different are LOSERS

yup, this board is an official normie board, awesome.

This is true. I’ve seen it happen.

It’s been a normie board fir awhile.

They don't cost much, except rare and mature female specimen.
They feed on crickets and similar - which basically costs nothing.
No veterinarian fees
No tax
Don't make noise
Don't make dirt
Don't need much space
Don't need attention
Can be left alone for weeks as long as water is provided.

Tarantulas are perfect pets.

are you stupid?

All this is not true

Fuck off normie

I know, I should already know that this board is dead by now

Attached: 1520309962743-b.jpg (720x518, 39K)

facehugger

thats a camel spider my nigga

Meh, I raised piranhas for a long time. Not to be different or anything. I didn't even really tell anyone. It was just fun.

My friend had a pet spider. It was pretty boring.

I miss the good ole days

i guess he's going to be sharing his room with that thing because it won't fit in a terrarium for long

people who keep things like spiders don't see them at 'pets'
when I was a kid, my uncle collected about a dozen different types of snakes. I asked him what their names were and he seemed kind of offended. but long story short it's just a hobby.

people who keep these sorts of things are doing it out of interest rather than companionship, if you can even call it that. look up viperkeep on youtube and you'll see what I mean. It's a passion to watch nature in a controlled environment and be apart of the cultivation process.

Want some tendies or milkies, big boy?

Tan Alabama barking spider.

and to say to people "yoyoyoyo you gots a dog??? lelel yolo i gots me my spiderz!!!" then people say wow, you are soooo interesting because no one has a spider silly billy. people only have them catz and dogz yeah?!?! not's me i'm differents i'm betterz swagtime

Good one dude, you got me good! xD

>not understand that trying doesn't mean you are different
>normie calling normies normies

those are usually the edgy 18-19 year olds with their first job and end up getting a reptile for edginess.
usually after the second week they are malnourished and forgotten about.
almost always girls doing this shit.

funny you said that. i remember i had a gf that one day decided she had to have a lizard immediately. i went with her to buy it, the terrarium, light, all that shit. she got bored of it in about a week. i literally fed it every day and i didn't live with her. the thing would have died if i didn't take care of it. she eventually gave it away. i thought she was a dumb bitch for doing that.

That's a Spooderus Echudynas, a rare asian tarantula know has "Despressing malaysian tarantula". It's pretty rare.
I'ts one of the few vegetarian tarantulas, and the only one that produce a kind of opioid on is silk.