rip death grips

What's the button to pay disrespects?

S for spit

good joke

F. race war when?

>hating on based manson
Sup Forums really is full of soyboys nowadays

RIP
I always knew you were innocent Charlie.

>youtube.com/watch?v=mpx4ODP35VQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=n-gERHynS7U

he's not fucking dead, he's in the hospital

he'll be fine

I AM A MECHANICAL MAN

Now that the dust has settled, what was his end game?

Will he get a sticky??

RIP Uncle Charlie.

He's 83, it's literally just a matter of time.

death grips predicted it

He isn't going to last the night. He might not even outlive the thread

They said that about my granpda when he was 86. He's 101 now. NOW it's a matter of time.

youtube.com/watch?v=EihjxyAVvEE

By that logic a 2 year old would be in the same situation

Try again tripfag

>5'1"

>83
>still doing shows
i think hell be fine

t. Undesirable who would've been on the losing side of the race war

Dubs and hell

Today one of the greats died and I feel it's worth giving some back story in case anybody here is unfamiliar with his body of work.

In 1965, in San Francisco, he met Paul McCartney as the two were tripping on acid in a hookah bar right outside the Haight Ashbury district. Charles would eventually give Paul a lot of the ideas that would crop up on The White Album, and which would kick off a chain of events nobody could have foreseen.

While building up his commune and rock band, while making some legitimately great solo folk records, he became infatuated with race theory. He became best friends with Brian Wilson and Mike Love, and appeared on the early Smile recordings as one of the guitarists. He eventually convinced Mike Love (who himself would later go on to co-write a Paul McCartney Beatles song that was on The White Album; spooky fucking coincidence, I know) that black people were trying to tear America apart. By the time Mike tried telling this to Brian it led to his mental breakdown which is what prevented Smile from being released.

Jump to 1968. Manson and his band are jamming out at parties in the California areas and just generally having a good, worry-free time with one another. Then "Helter Skelter" was released and Charlie realised he had been ripped off. Paul had stolen his theories and passed them off as his own. To make matters worse, Mike didn't return any of his calls. He was pissed.

But he took it to court. When the Sharon Tate murder happened Charlie and his band were appalled and wondered who the hell would do such a thing. But Mike and Paul found a way to frame him. After paying off every officer, lawyer, juror, and judge involved with the case, they secured their victory and had one of the most promising minds of the 20th century locked up for a crime he did not commit.

Rest in peace Charlie.

No! This can't be happening! ARRRRGH!

literally dindu nuffin

It's cool senpai, this might help you

psychcentral.com/lib/the-5-stages-of-loss-and-grief/

enjoy the eternal fires charlie

>tripping on acid
didn't the beatles say that anything they came up with on acid wasn't that good and was never released

Hell be fine

Fuck you.

not cricket!

you blew it

sorry to poke holes in ur conspiracies user

He's going to make a full recovery. Brian Wilson will go first.

his version of invisible tears is beautiful

youtube.com/watch?v=xR42QJY3ixQ

What the fuck, he was amazing?

youtube.com/watch?v=976MsYA_VlQ

I roll the nickles. The game is mine.

his music is good but manson is a garbage human being

Nice virtue signaling on an anonymous chinese flip book chat room. Thank you for your service.

Beautiful.

look man if you wanna worship some dude who literally thought he was the second coming of jesus and had a bunch of people killed thats your choice

he's a manlet dude

I don't even like the guy or his music. Of course he did awful shit. Doesn't mean I'm going to make a post saying that I think he's an Monster D: especially when this site is anonymous. You don't get any social brownie points my dude

im not saying it for social brownie points retard. im saying it cause people on this site like to call him based when he was a fucking lunatic

yet he fucked probably 5x more hotties than you ever will

You have to go back

i dont go on reddit m8 i just dont advocate being a shite human being

The people he killed were the rich elite. No sad loss.

>le oppressive rich meme
lmao

This but unironically. Racism fused with classism is literally the most patrish political stance.

I'll take being alive and healthy instead of locked up like one of the niggers he despised so much, thanks

>ywn hear a new charlie album

>giving a fuck about the rich
American, temporarily embarassed millionaire, etc.

For some reason, this song and voice-overs remind me of Jandek.

Spoopy.

He's more of a weird cultural figure at this point, so it will be sad to see him go for that alone.

i dont give a fuck about the rich or poorfags like you. manson is still a garbage human being who wanted to fuck dumb whores so bad that it eventually led to murder

youtu.be/NAHsYjJJpM0

I believe Charles manson wrote this song. Beautiful desu

>le dead psychopathic rich
lmao

Wasn't being ironic, fucko. Too many psychopaths in charge, that's why the world's so shit.

Based virtue signaling user at it again

Cool it with the anti-semitic remarks homie

or this...

>listening to Beware when I click on this post

And I do the best that I can. Because I have my family to feed

thanks for the middle school tier revelations user

Holy cow! I can see some black lady all dressed up in a smoky piano bar sultry-singing this.

>'

He’s clinging to life though

Manson is a great musician desu could have been big if he wasn't so fucked up. He was mentally ill, abused as child and admitted to being molested in a boys home. His whole helter skelter theory was the product of drugs, started connecting dots that weren't there with people who were just as fucked up as him

Nice counter-argument you brainwashed immature fuck. WAKE UP!

Power to Manson, the Son of Man.

wow. Embarrassing post desu

You're losing dude, we're coming for you. Soon.

he's trying

wew lad

Wtf I love the based jewish 1% elites now

>people idolize him

>what is a false equivalency
you dont have to love the rich to hate shitty people who arent

Man john fogherty's been dead for years

No we just hate psychos like you.

>we
i've been talking to one guy you dont have to pretend to not be a samefag user

but you're born mentally retarded and brain damaged mr sociopath. time to kys to save actual human beings.

you've posted some remarkably poor bait

I CLOSE MY EYES AND SEIZE IT

When did he have the time to get the nazi tattoo on his forehead after getting arrested, exactly? Does anyone know?

what do you think people do in prison

I know he kept etching it out on his forehead, but at some point he had an actual tattoo done or?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>As long as you have love in your heart you'll never be alone nonono

Charlie gave us a good ride. Fucker burned his life away for one summer. Goodnight boogeyman, your con pimp ass is still scaring normies...

manson is never going to die

Whoa that was fucking good

I bet the doctors will low key not even try to help him survive.

Yeah, that's why Charlie came up with it

Where can I download his debut album, Lie: The Love and Terror Cult?