Whatever became of Spain

>First world wide trade network (From Seville / Cádiz to the Phillipines
>First effective world currency (The Spanish peso minted from the silver of New Spain and the basis for the anglo dollar)
>Several mining techniques
>Several sailing techniques
>First european professional army since the days of Rome
>First marine infantry corps
>First novelists
>Military and Naval prominence for two centuries
>Several theological movements, including the order of the jesuits
>Fastest urbanization process in history
>Iberia was the second landmass most affected by the Renaissance
>Several theatrical movements that leave Shakespeare to shame
>First human rights movements born from missionary demands for the treatment of natives
>European discoverers of delicious brown pussy

What the fuck happened, motherland?

Other urls found in this thread:

scimagojr.com/countryrank.php
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonzalo_Fernández_de_Córdoba
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marines
rt.com/op-edge/344792-spain-nato-russian-warships/
theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/20/mexico-43-killed-students-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

come on fucking manolos I know you are there, I've seen you talking shit with the anglos as you often do

I heard the are bringing back sleeping in public, een saw it last time I was there.

We are a first world country troubled by the economic crisis.

The dutch happened and completly wrecked your shit

Do you not know what The Holy Roman Empire is son?

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
>voting corrupt politicians once again
>voting censorship and poverty
Aaaaaand that's why WE are superior, not you fucking scum gipsy that got cucked by a french king

you are NATO cucks content with following either the anglo or th commie lead, despite all the deaths of peninsulars that has brought to you, and unable and unwilling to reclaim your place as leaders of the world, rather prefering to let your youth become cheap labor for the cucks at London and Berlin

Phillips II was a bit to aggressive

Estoy bebiendo orines y mierda de una buena taza de gran

shhh sleep well filthy southamerican (even if you say you are center, you are a fucking brownskin covered in your own trash)
>btw check my masterrace ID

No, heretic, after 80 years of war you were still unable to shake their yoke, it were the french the ones to spell doom to Spains power

You created garbage like this shitstain and receded back to the relative sanity of your homeland after the Dutch straight smacked you globally

ah, ah catalan, the region filled with whinny bitches that would rather be on their own, free to flood their own land with as many moors and degenerates as you can.

Your kind should be genocided and replaced with aragonese tbqhwy

>Hurr durr what happened to Spain
>Hurr durr what happened to Italians or Greeks
I can say you what happened, Germanics won the battle
Meds lost, you are inferior

Hello I am a 1714 spaniard and instead of chosing an spanish king I prefer to beg the french faggot surrenderous Borbon to cuck my shit up
How could we lose all of southamerica wow like omg how could this be

You realize your country is the ONLY nation in the world that produces people with lower IQ's than Sub Sahara Africa?

Your a literal global embarrassment for humanity.

As a culture you've produced nothing of value for the world.

And to think I'll live to see the day the anglo vanishes from your own country, literally buried beneath the mestizo masses, and relatively soon after Shillarys inevitable defeat

This are good days indeed, anglos are nothing more than jewish watchdogs, as they always have been

>free to flood their own land with as many moors and degenerates as you can.
We have tons of shitskins like you here because immigrants want to migrate to a nice place, not shitstain Spain. And since we don't hold control of the key to enter spain, we didn't let them in, Madrid and brussels did.
Suck my dick you mongrel rape baby.

Conde Duque de Olivares did it all wrong.

>First world wide trade network

That would be Portugal.

>First effective world currency (The Spanish peso minted from the silver of New Spain and
The silver from New Spain caused massive inflation, good going!

>the basis for the anglo dollar)

No.

No.

No.

>First novelists

Are you talking about Cervantes lol?

>Military and Naval prominence for two centuries

This is true, but that doesn't change that your country is a shithole now Carlos.

>Several theological movements, including the order of the jesuits

This is a good thing?

No.

No.

>Several theatrical movements that leave Shakespeare to shame
>First human rights movements born from missionary demands for the treatment of natives

Are you even trying?

>European discoverers of delicious brown pussy

Or you mean browns discover tastes of delicious European pussies, you Moorish rape babies?

Your country is a fucking shit-tier joke, you guys are so lazy you put niggers to shame and are overly proud for a country that has contributed virtually nothing to the world with the exception of discovering and looting South America like a band of Mongols. I've also heard Spaniards claim Spain invented the submarine and helicopter, which is obviously bullshit. Your only beneficial contribution to world history is inventing the fucking lollipop, fucking gypsies.

The open economy happened.

An open economy, as opposed to planned economy, will harm ANY nation with an average IQ below 98. Disproportionate to the average IQ.

As wealth, power, creativity and (patents for) inventions sucks itself into a few high-IQ financial hotsposts around the world.

checkYour race is LITERALLY dumber than Sub Saharan African niggers. You're actually a subhuman species of filth we should just turn into Soylent green to feed the hungry.

We prefer to be on our own that be infested by your brownsking shitty gangs
But you have one good thing, is that you kill yourselves and there is nothing we are more proud of, seeing a brownskin killing another brownsking or getting stabbed by a muslime
btw why did you come then? You were nothing but shit

Defeatism after falling from further above than our motto stood for. We have been morally defeated for arguably two centuries now. It's like a crippling depression that has engulfed us, devouring everything that made ourselves be, at the societal level.

I think Spain might wake up again if spaniards go back do being doers rather than whiners. That probably applies to all former european empires, and it probably also applies to the US as well, though they're not done yet so they might have other ways out.

Oh Francis, do not lie.

yeah i never understood why spaniards get all wet about the borbons when they had no or little legitimacy to gain the throne and gave away all european possessions and gave trade rights in the americas to england just so they could be recognized king.

Also, how old are you?

as if vanishing the anglo plague from the americas wasn't the biggest gift the world has ever recieved, to nullfy a country literally composed of jewish cuckolds simply because your kind has been uncapable to breed at a competitive level

Count your days fuccboi

spain got rekt by:
frenchies
anglos
dutch
americans
and even the portuguese

that's what happened

Fuck you Spain. It's because of you that we have mexicans. Eat shit and die.

yes we need more entrepreneurs like vape-shops wow it's awesome and we will surely get a load of money
the problem in our country is that we are completely mediocre and it's not that we lack of good leaders, is that instead of chosing strong leaders we prefer to chose funny and leaders we feel identified
Our president can't say two phrases in a minute because he literally collapses
And we can change now!!!!
>let's vote this only 10years old party that is voting the same thing as thew actual government wow change

>delicious brown pussy
I know you're mexican and all, but other than the top 2% of your female population being bangable at best the rest look like monkeys or disfigured hobbits with mustaches.

Dutch Dinasty is by far the best we've had... problems were 3/4 gen.

The single biggest contribution to society you're country has provided is a cheap route for Cocaine to the western world.

Otherwise you're an unproductive state, filled with literal retards.

Us Anglo's have built the worlds greatest Empire while in the same time you've devolved into a third world shithole.

You actually try and send your children to the "evil" anglo because you know you cant even care for your own spawn properly. Your a pathetic race of losers who only know how to steal, do drugs and reproduce faster than rabbits.

spain is worst iberia
spanish are dirty
they throw trash on the floor all the time
spanish ham is disgusting
paella is muslim food
they are lazy
full of muslims
full of gypsies
spanish water tastes like chemicals
most spain doesn't even want to be part of spain
spain exists because of the castillan oppessor
spain cant even take Gibraltar, a fucking rock, because they are so weak
they are so bad at football their 2 best players are Portuguese and Argentinian
spanish beaches are all bad, portugal has better beaches
spanish men are effeminate and dress like girls
FREE Catalonia, Galicia and the Basques

>The open economy happened.
Spain fell when mercantilism was still in practice you retard. Spain has an average IQ of 99 so not even your other retarded argument stands.
Also Spain is the 10th top country in science contribution in the world.
>scimagojr.com/countryrank.php

>Disproportionate to the average IQ.
I actually meant disproportionate to the average IQ difference between the countries.

As in: Country A has average IQ 101 neighbour country B has average IQ 99. Both have free trade and open economy. Country A will outjew country B of 50% of it's income.

If country B started protecting itself using economic protectionism and planned economy, It would still do a little bit worse then country A lagging behind in technological advancement, but not as bad economically as it would with free trade.

This is the lesson of Franco and Spain.

can you prove otherwise, heretic?

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonzalo_Fernández_de_Córdoba
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marines
"The first organized corps of marines was created when the Spanish king, Carlos I, first assigned the naval infantry of the Compañías Viejas del Mar de Nápoles (Naples Sea Old Companies) to the Escuadras de Galeras del Mediterráneo (Mediterranean Galley Squadrons) in 1537, progenitors of the current Spanish Navy Marines (Infantería de Marina) corps.[6][7] Marines of Italy was created as Fanti da Mar in 1550 in the Republic of Venice.[citation needed] The third oldest marine corps in the world was founded as the Terço of the Navy of the Crown of Portugal in 1618, predecessor to the modern Portuguese Marine Corps."
>Are you talking about Cervantes lol?
amongst others
>This is a good thing?
not for heretics like you

The americas were subject to the fastest procees of city building according to renaissance standars on a continental scale, prove otherwise mong

what was the greek intellectual flood on spanish colonies after the fall of Constantinople? The northern italians financial relationship with the iberian crowns, and the southern italians aragonese colonies? you know nothing, retard

You havent disproved a thing

The Iron Duke was pretty badass.

NEVER EVER YOU FUCKING TRIPFAG, GO AND CHIMP OUT WITH YOUR FIRENDS IN GRACIA DIPSHIT.

seriously, fuck Spain

>This is the lesson of Franco and Spain.
Another retarded shitpost by you.
During the first 15 years of francos dictatorship, the state economy was autarchic (isolationists, no trade with other countries). IT WAS SHIT and fucked up spain real bad. As soon as we had as you say An "open economy", spain had a massive economic boom in the 60s.
YOU ARE MASSIVE RETARD

>including the order of the jesuits
>implying jesuits are not the biggest cancer of Christianity

yet was it worthit for your "free" economy to be controlled by Opus Dei technocrats, didn't it fucked you over in the long run?

The first human rights movement happened in 1215 at Runneymede to be honest my family member.

thats not liberal protestantism

You know nothing, grandchildren

rt.com/op-edge/344792-spain-nato-russian-warships/

>The Holy Roman Empire
>H
>R
>E
Basically a useless meme

>Us Anglo's have built the worlds greatest Empire
you mean jews had and continue to have it, thanks to your peoples sacrifice no less

I didn't say it was "free" then didn't i? just that it was open to trade and relationships with other countries.
Still was thousands of miles away from being perfect (real free market), but fuck me if it wasn't better than starving while you wait in line to collect your state weekly ration.

I agree that you're probably mediocre if you're expecting any leader, strong or otherwise, to fix shit for you. I specifically talked about doers vs. whiners, which isn't directly related to neither entreperneurialship nor whatever jackasses we have running as politicians.

These are the Spanish "special" forces

Invade us again, so we can teach you how to be real men.. Faggots

>Germanics won the battle
Kek. Germanics lost to Sweden,and the only battle between Spain and Sweden was a Spanish stomp. krauts sucked balls at that time

They're cute af

u talking shit, frog?

Wow, Netherlands is mad.

It was a legit question m8o, just wanted to know your opinion

Their members didn't field a professional standing army like Spain.

they were always a bunch of shitheads that were only good at killing indians. durr look for gold is so much more important than establishing an effective colonial government.

They say that kind of word CAPITALIZATION is a telling sign of autism amigo

We followed the siesta jew. Literally worse than China's opium addiction.

2pm and everyone is napping. Meanwhile in every other country, they're halfway through their day being productive and making money not going broke.

They lost the netherlands

Looks like a gay pride parade.

Spain WUZ KINGZ N SHIET

‘I am firmly convinced that Spain is the strongest country of the world. Century after century trying to destroy herself and still no success.’

The HRE was garbage,that is why he gave it to his brother in the succession. No one respected that useless meme of a confederation

The spanish colonial empire lasted for 300 years, and literally dotted the continent with cities, mines and ports that would communicate with each other and transport goods on schedule during all that time, while having less technological resoursces than the latter colonial empires, meanwhile the height of the british empire (not counting their north american holdings) lasted little more than a mere century, and anglos had to commit demographic suicide during WWI defending it, only for it to fade about fifty years later

>than establishing an effective colonial government.
The colonial goverments were quite efficient m8. Spanish america was quite urbanized and developed the most amount of cities in the history of mankind in a very short spam of time.

Francis the cuck is a jesuit. That's enough reason for me to hate them.

Easy
>You don't have the balls of becoming the greatest empire ever t. muhammed
>Actually do it
>You don't have the balls of becomming the biggest joke ever t. france
>Go and prove them wrong

we are still "ruled" by kings that actually don't rule and just get money without doing anything
>btw from 1st july I won't be able to have an opinion against monarchy
and you talked about liberals...

In fact Spain can give the middle finger to the NATO if is a Ceuta or Melilla issue, because all the national territory is under protection of the Treaty except Ceuta & Melilla.
Why? Because NATO likes more to lick the moor anus.

>They lost the netherlands
Undefeated in every major battle. The Dutch army had instructions to not face the Spanish army,and just use hit and run tactics,which achieved nothing. Until France came at the end of the thirty years war, betraying the catholic side, the dutch were eating spanish cock.

Looks like mexico has daddy issues

Don't let nobody bring you down, Mexico. I like you. It's just a shame what's happening with your druglords, and all of your people moving here demanding free shit at the expense of my tax dollars.

I love you, but that wall's going up. Hopefully when your people cannot flee the corruption, they will be forced to fight it.

Spain has adapted to every situation.
If government hits you, support this government
If dictatorship hits you, don't say anything at all
If poverty hits you, be poorer and eat less
If censorship hits you, support it
We must be like a superhuman master race hurr durr

So you still are KANGZ

if you count little adobe churches as cities then you have lot of '''''''cities''''

You're quoting the commie dwarf cuck that gave us socialized medicine and welfare?

lmao

A bitch needs a spank?

when Franco ruled there was a refrain that said "Africa goes from the pirenees to below"
btw my housecleaner is romanian and she weeps very well I hope she lives forever :-)

That defines every 100% kraut leader really.

She is serving THE KANGZ

I wouldn't know, I'm from Syria.

If there were such issues, they would be for the United States, not for those fucking cucks. We literally beat them to submission with guerrilla tactics and have not talked about it ever since. Spain is a retarded, inbred cucked nation these days (except the northern regions in Spain, though. They are gentlemen.)
Even Mexico is more relevant these days. So no.

Mexico alone was more urbanized than the thirteen colonies. Cities like la Havana,Lima or Buenos Aires were more important than any of the thirteen colonies

Lets the be honest, once the hause of hamburg got their hands on the holy roman imperium Spain was a ruined country that wasn't just worth the effort figting for against an only slightly weaker oponent, so we get the lower part of the bargain.

From a certain POV Spain was never a great country, it just won the history lotery and even in doing so the prize was spent on wars that didn't pay off later.

Reminder that Spain also gave us Haiti indirectly.

typical uppity anglo, your thirteen colonies were literal shitholes compared to spanish colonial towns

weak genetics

every single spanish speaking country is a failure

If you're more relevant than us nowadays It's just because media has to talk constantly about the creepy stuff that constantly happens there.
theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/20/mexico-43-killed-students-

Spain is fun to visit they are always partying and fucking

Oh please.

Spain is a first world country in a recession.

Mexico is a third world shithole overrun by drug cartels, crime and corruption.

Advantage: Spain

Now fuck off.

Everything that happened to Haiti was 100% the fault of France

>every single spanish speaking country is a failure

That would probably include the USA too :^)

>We literally beat them to submission

>100% the fault of France

Just one more reason to hate those smelly Frogfags.

>We literally beat them to submission with guerrilla tactics
Jajajaja, no
El ejército real ganó la guerra, sólo nos independizamos proque después se rebeló