/Juventus/ general

Well... it's happened again. It must be a mental block at this stage because this is a great Juventus team, equal to this Real Madrid side at least. I mean, we've won 6 (six) Serie A titles on the bounce, edging out giants like Roma and Napoli. We've got world class players like Higuian, Dybala, Pjanic and Khedira, a formidable defence and the best manager in the world. Wtf is going wrong?

Need to go and sign Dzeko la.

>butthurt united customer attempts to imitate slovakia's threads
>does a piss poor job
>nobody joins in
embarrassing. report your own thread to the mods and hope they delete it 2bh

>edging out giants like Roma and Napoli
lmaoing at you Esposito, serie A is basically a schoolyard tournament right now and you know it

jej

DOUBLE
JUST

Roma and Napoli are very good teams. They just have a similar mental block in Europe that Juve have.

U wot?

>Best manager in the world
>Pjanic Higuain world class
>Roma and Napoli giants.

Lmao.

>le mental block meme
lmao what the fuck the players are all paid professional, i see the damage control machine is at full speed. Why can't you enjoy your last scudetto and admit your team is just a glorified big fish in a small pond.

I think we need to sign all the talent from the teams under us. I can't believe we haven't bought all the retirees past their prime from other leagues and all the best players from Serie A from our customer money yet. Truly a disgrace.

Higuain is shit, when will you learn?

>big fish in a small pond.
Nice one

What are you talking about? He's a lifelong Juventus fan who has Del Piero's old used underpants as his most prized possession.
Fuck you fucking leaf. Don't chase away our customers.

>2

Guys we need a striker in the mould of Trezeguet and Del Piero so we can continue to win Serie A forever.
I can't accept that our league is shit, we made the UCL finals twice in 3 years we're at least as good as Arsenal.

We never should have sold Pogba ;_;

I can't believe we haven't replaced a Juventus legend like Pirlo yet. Pjajnic needs to step up his game as a Juventus legend in the making.

>big fish in a small pond
Somehow managed to beat Barca though. Real haven't managed to beat Barca this season. Our downfall in recent CL seasons has been psychological. Go through the line ups of both the team tonight; they're extremely
close in talent. You could even say Juve is the more talented side.

Buffon > Navas
Alves > Carvajal
Bonucci > Ramos
Chiellini > Varane
Sandro > Marcelo
Pjanic > Casemiro
Marchisio < Kroos
Khedira < Isco
Dybala > Modric
Mandzukic < Ronaldo
Higuain > Benzema

Higuain is guaranteed to score 20+ goals a season.

Barca are way in decline they struggled against a French team that can't even win their local league.
We need to keep buying all the best Serie A players at inflated prices because our league is too good fellow juventitude.

Help our bretheren fellow juventus customers

He's being bullied by the spics!

I 4 1 think you are deluded

Dzeko can play one, maybe two good seasons more and he is of to China or UAE. Let him stay at Roma and keep his form up. The reason you lost is mostly of the mental advantage Real had (like they always do, Zidane is a god when it comes to those things). As soon as they got out on the field in the second half they destoyed you and you were much better and dangerous in the first one. Also Pjanić is a meme.

>edging out giants like Roma and Napoli
bitcheslaughing.jpg

>Three (3) goals in all CL
>Four (4) in the final

JUST

Bonucci > Ramos
Sandro > Marcelo
Pjanic > Casemiro
Dybala > Modric
Higuain > Benzena

>Higuain is guaranteed to score 20+ goals a season.
braces against Pescara and hat-tricks against bologna matter little. Any non-shit striker would bang 20 goals for juve in current serie A. Not to matter those 90m are never going to be refunded, considering he's already 30 and nobody would ever pay even half that money for him now.

>mental block
kek, Madrid's CBs have more technique than half of joob. How about you invest in actual midfielders instead of 6 defenders and fatty up front.

Why did we sell Pogba again? He was man of the match in the last CL final.

He would not have gone missing like Pjanic did today.

because you got a fuckton of money and if it was invested better, you wouldnt miss him. hinguain for 90 million is really only smart from a domestic perspective, which isnt enough for juve

We made the right choice friend, the squawka stats don't lie. We are much better without Pogba. Pjajnic was titanic against Kroos today. If only Cuardado wasn't sent off. Fucking refball.

are you high

We have to weaken our local rivals in order to stand a chance in the UCL friend. We can't possibly compete on a level playing field without signing all our rival's best players for inflated fees. I mean our league is the best in Europe after the Spanish league after all. Who else could we sign?

you sound ike a parody

We didn't buy Higuian primarily for the CL. His talents are in Serie A and helped to deliver another league title this season. You're deluded if you think there are other strikers out there that can compete with Higuain's consistency in recent years. There's only a handful of #9s that are better than him. He's already close to repaying his price tag with how many goals he's scored already. And he'll score 20+ more again next season.

Go and look at who's conceded the fewest goals in this season's CL. I'll save you the trouble, it's us. Chiellini and Bonucci in particular have been imperious for years.
>invest in actual midfielders
Pjanic has been a great signing, an absolute steal at that price, who's improved the team massively. Khedira is a World Cup winner and would easily get in this Madrid team over Casemiro.

Roma fan here and I agree with bitcheslaughing.jpg

Thank you OP for that push but really it's not like that I wish they were giants and Napoli is probably playing some of the best football to watch but their not consistent

so why did "you" collapse after 45 minutes

Bonucci is better than Ramos, other than that yeah.

Nah m8 Juventitude through and through I even have Trezeuguet's used condom that my mum passed on to me when she fucked him when I was a child.

>reach CL final 2 times in 3 years
>clearly a shit team
Stop being so obvious.
Tonight we were terrible. The final against Barca was better. It's obviously a mental problem. Or Madrid is doped to hell and back.

Higuain cost you 90 million shekels to do what near-retirement Tevez did the years before just barely better. What juve needed was that small push that could finally give them the CL. By buying Higuain there was little improvement on that side (ironically, you had a better performance in the finals back in 2015 with Pogba, dead Pirlo and Tevez), and on top of that Napoli didn't even get worse.

>fewest goals in this season's CL
That's because you play with 6 defensive players. You couldn't even hold the ball ffs when Madrid turned it up in the 2nd half.

Your setup only works if you score first. It's embarrassing otherwise.

We've improved without Pogba. The midfield has become more fluid without him. Pjanic and Khedira were a match for Madrid and Kroos tonight. The match was lost because of two deflected goals. You can't escape fine margins like that in football sometimes. If you play that game again it could easily be a 4-1 win to Juve instead. Real just had the momentum on their side tonight in the right moments.

Four (4) goals, the best defense in yurop

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
THERE IS NOT A MORE PATHETIC CLUB THAN JUVE IN FOOTBALL HISTORY
MATCH FIXERS
DIVERS
CHOKE ON EVERY FUCKING FINAL
>b-but alves is better than marcelo
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>w-we will park the bus and tsu won't get any goals
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
GET
FUCKING
REKT
JUVE IS LITERALLY THE WORST TOP CLUB EVER
YOU SUCK
HOW DARE YOU DOUBT ZIDANE
HOW DARE YOU DOUBT REAL
REAL MADRID CF BEST CLUB IN FOOTBALL HISTORY
AND ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE

Yeah so fluid that Kroos ran right past all the manlets there and Modric did whatever the fuck he wanted.
Juve respnsible for making Casemiro look like messi. Truly an improvement over Pogba.

>We didn't buy Higuian primarily for the CL

>fell for the buffon meme

you forgot dopers too in the 90's during the Lippi era they were accused of doping shit even Zidane was doping

anyways it was these doping charges that lead officials investigate Juve and later they discovered match fixing evidence for Calciopoli

but Real isn't perfect either and neither is Barca

After this loss, nothing will ever hurt me anymore, I've reached godhood of sportsmanship.

>7th loss
>mfw

Conceding a deflected goal is not "collapsing".

As I already explained to you, Higuain wasn't bought to push us over the line in the CL. He was bought to solidify our place in the league and weaken a great Napoli team. Besides that he contributed massively with 2 goals against Monaco - a team that looked unstoppable until they came up against Juve. If you can't see what Higuain offers over Tevez then you don't a thing about football.

>having the ability to defend is "embarrassing"
Yeah ok. The defence had nothing to do with us losing the game tonight. You can't do shit about deflected goals in crucial moments of the match. It also didn't help when Ramos conned the ref when we were regaining momentum. Anything could have happened if it remained 11 vs 11.

spending 90 million only to "solidify" your position in a league you've been winning for 5 years in a row with virtually no competition doesn't really seem like the smartest move, doesn't it?

If that is doping then everyone dopes.
Even Inter in the 60's "doped".

We'll we've just set a record and won 6 in a row, so yeah, it did seem like a smart move.

BTFO

You've also set a record of most UCL wins lost in a row

Imagine all the clubs who set records not even playing a final since 54.

Really makes you think.

If you want to talk about Football then talk about what happened tonight, not some bullshit for autistic murrican customers.

Tonight you thought you could park the bus against Madrid like you do against every other club and you conceded 4 lad

Wrong.
Have you even ever watched a Juve game? We never "park the bus".
We were just abysmal tonight. Either a physical or a mental problem,

Absolutely true

>We never "park the bus".

>Inter
>relevant

Pick one.

I'd rather contest and lose CL finals than be in their position.

Keep telling yourself that, this season's games prove you wrong.

You literally cannot make this shit up

Except the game we just watched, in which you parked the bus until Madrid scored, then parked the bus when you tied, then got fucking rekt by the best club in football history

>Dybala > Modric
Hahahahahah

>dybala > modric

this fucking guy.

no cl dna desu

only italian team with cl dna is Milan and they will return soon

They're both creative midfielders. Go and look at their output this season. Dybala is far more creative than Modric, who is still a great player.

lol

>Dybala is far more creative than Modric
>that flag
>this sport
please talk about the sports you know something about / sports in which your country is relevant

No one can possibly be this stupid.
Juve was basically non existent tonight. It was partially Real Madrid's merit but for the most part it was Juve's.
Madrid played a good game.

You need to learn how to win, you are as pathetic as Juve players tonight.

I really tried my hardest to transmit my CL DNA as a Milan Fan to Juve tonight so that Real would not win back-to-back CL trophies...but it didn't work no matter how much I tried

>think to myself 'what the fuck is this guy saying'
>see flag

oh you

Dybala is a forward. He's a completely different player from Modric

This is just like saying that Cassano is like Pirlo...they couldn't be anymore different

>It was partially Real Madrid's merit
>partially
You need to learn how to lose
YOU FUCKING LOSER

You did face the biggest losers of CL history...so it's not a big achievement

Yeah, partially.
If we played the game 10 times Juve would never play as bad as today.

>creative midfielders

They're both creative, but they're far from being the same position. Dybala is a literal forward (notice I didn't say striker) while Luka is a right-flanker in the 3-man midfield.

They aren't even an apt comparison. Pjanic and modric would me much better comparison, but the croat is infinitely better than the bosnian. Dybala is a nine-and-a-half, not a midfielder. He neither playmakes, controls the tempo of the game, defends, or expands energy comparable to an actual midfielder.

The fuck pal. Dybala plays behind the strikers, Modric plays deeper and is more of a control the game type player so his assists/goals wont be reflective

I can get behind this!!! We did Italy proud my friends

#ItsTime

im happy juve got btfo, madrid are ahead of milan for now thats pretty clear

juve fans are so smug even tho they've never won anything major

very happy with the result, don't worry buddy next season is ours

at least they won the popular vote

Well fuck you albanigger.

Your DNA went to undead shitty players, like all the defence of Jewentus, while on the other side there was Marcelo who did an assist @ 90'

Dude, just face it. Juve has no quality to hold off Real Madrid (aka the best attacking football in the world) for 90 minutes.
You conceded 4 goals even when Juve dived all game long and the ref was favourable to them. And still conceded 4 goals. With 5 defenders + Khedira.
Just admit that Real Madrid is the best team in Europe.
Just admit that you never had a chance.

>never won anything major

Are you retarded?

It wasn't an indictment of Juventus yes everyone did it and even up to this era with Barca and Dr. Fuentes

and the ref influence was something everyone did but Juve was the only team to be seriously punished

Milan has had match fixing scandals since forever and even benefitted from Napoli being bribed to throw a season way back in Maradona's days

every team did the ref thing except Roma, no evidence was found on them but yeah Juve where basically the Patriots during Spygate cause every coach has gone to state that the video thing was common practice but teams pressure the league to punish New England cause they were salty from losing

Inter did the same to Juve crazy how people try to cut the legs from one another with backroom politics rather than just fair play

coppa is a meme trophy and juve win serie a at its weakest point

congrats

cl is what truly matters

I admit you don't know what you're talking about and don't know how to win.
Typical Madrid customer.

what did the city of Turin did to be so curse in the Champion's League?

at least with the Red Sox and Cubs there was some sort of story behind their misery.

I mean, I thought you would know how to lose by now.
After all you have lost 5 UCL finals in a row
IN A ROW

Dybala has played as an attacking midfielder this season behind Madzukic and Higuian just like Modric plays behind Benzema and Ronaldo. Dybala's numbers have been FAR superior to Modric's this season. He even scored a brace against Barca. He's been better than Modric this season, but like I said, they're both great players.

stop bong

you're embarassing yourself

Nigger stop talking about things you don't understand. There's no shame in not knowing shit about this sport.

>Juventus, Ajax, Bayern Munich, Chelsea and Manchester United are the only teams to have won all of UEFA's three main club competitions (European Cup/UEFA Champions League, Cup Winners' Cup, UEFA Cup/UEFA Europa League). However, Juventus is the only to have won every UEFA club competition, which additionally includes the Super Cup, the Intertoto Cup, and the Intercontinental Cup.

Ehm

>Dybala has played as an attacking midfielder this season behind Madzukic and Higuian just like Modric plays behind Benzema and Ronaldo.
first kek here
>Dybala's numbers have been FAR superior to Modric's this season
Second kek here
>He's been better than Modric this season
Infinite keks here

badteeth rates JEWbala

DybaJEW is a complete hack. He endured 3 years to shoot some good freekick.

This final? He dived during the 1st half.

2nd half he was non-existent.

A nice try for being the next messi, really.