Is it time to finally rate this Man?

Is it time to finally rate this Man?

Other urls found in this thread:

nst.com.my/sports/football/2017/06/245417/zidane-back-among-immortals
espnfc.com/video/espn-fc-tv/86/video/3137615/exclusive-del-piero-didnt-expect-zidanes-success
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

12/10

Not until he actually builds a squad from scratch and win something with them.

headbutt/10

:^)

Yeah Juventus started better but he made tactical adjustments and choked em up the pitch.

Pretty good desu

shut up

what fucking manager has done this

dont give me some shit that happened in the early fergie era or earlier than that because the game has changed

>Who is Klopp

no

Cryuff

Then Rijkaard

Then Guardiola took over Rijkaard's squat and built upon that to even greater success.

Basically Barcelona and Ajax.

Sup Forums won't rate him because Sup Forums is absolutely always wrong.

>Klopp
>No CL to his name
>one more league title than Zidane despite managing for like 15 years

Klopp confirmed for little baller

GO/AT

Name another recent manager then who built a team and won back to back league titles. He literally came first in a one horse league.

Plus he took a shit tier Liverpool team, definitely the worst big 6 squad rn, and got them a CL spot.

Nobody said anything about winning CL. Of course if Klopp would have won it he'd literally be the best manager currently.

Zidane inherited one of the best teams in the world. You'd have to try really hard not to win with it.

>*wins the el La Liga*
>*wins the la 12th decima*
>*writes football history by being the first to defend the la decima title*

i, dare i say it, rate zidane

captcha: bridges

>Rijkard
>build a team

he inherited a squad with Puyol, Xavi, Iniesta, Van Bronkhurst, Ronaldinho, Valdes and Messi in the youth team

On the account of Arsenal slipping on the last day. They could easily have gotten third if Klopp had known how to beat the smaller teams.

Klopp is managing Sliperpoop and not a big club for a reason and that's because it's his level. He's not even doing that good of a job there

wenga

Everybody important rates Zidane.

He will get over the fact that many on 4chang Sup Forums don't rate him.

>nst.com.my/sports/football/2017/06/245417/zidane-back-among-immortals

Still, it was Rijkaard who assembled the pieces and built a CL-winning side. Barcelona had three different coaches in three seasons before his arrival, which adds up to Frank's case as the staple of such continued success. Also, presidents of Madrid and Barça have a bigger say on transfers respect to coaches than Premier League owners have over their managers; for instance, Ronaldinho was signed thanks to then-vicepresident Rosell and his contacts in a popular sportswear brand.

>juv paid lose again
wew

Everyone rates.

It's just Sup Forums that never fails at getting absolutely KEKED AND BAZINGA'ED hard every single fucking time.

>espnfc.com/video/espn-fc-tv/86/video/3137615/exclusive-del-piero-didnt-expect-zidanes-success

Matt Bubsy

when will clubs realize that coaches who've been players in the last 20 years are better than 60 year olds who last played in the 70s?

Cruyff, Rijkaard, Fergie, Wenger, Mourinho, Simeone, Conte

Guardiola never did and everyone rides on his dick

>guardebiolel

Not until he creates a new team, scouts the youth players, develops them and works his way up to a first division title, a treble and a CL

And now everyone sees him for the fraud that he is after he got exposed by Brenny's Celtic in September.

Nah, everyone always says he's been exposed in the PL.

Zidane, come to the PL and get exposed like that other bald cunt.

rebuilding real will be the true test. otherwise he'll be a mourinho, good, but never great

kek this

Aren't soccer managers the most worthless position in sports?

He's the GOAT manager for Madrid. You don't manage a team like Madrid like any other side, they're full of egos, Zidane however gets tons of respect for being an amazing player who's been with the club for awhile in a coaching role. He lets the players do their thing and guides them towards it.

>If it wasn't due lack and all those injuries Madrid wpuld have won 4 CL in 4 years
Literally Di Stefano tier

Depends they can be either a figurhead like Zidane working with a team that manages itself or tactical geniuses who revolutionize the game like Guardiola. You also have the good managers here and there who find ways of making smaller teams competitive like Simeone.
You need a very good manager to make an impact but a relatively poor manager can ruin a team.

>beating Juve in a Euro final

>Winning a CL with Real Madrid against a team of eternal chokers
>Impressive

Good answer actually

every manager should have a year at sunderland

No. Never.

Benitez had the same squad and he crashed and burned.

Sup Forums wont rate him because hes black

Benitez is a shit manager. Zidane is a good manager but he's not a great manager yet.

Bill Shankly

Mourinho did fuck all with a better stacked Real.

Is fair to say that Zidane has done a much better work than Benitez, Ancelotti and Mou.

He is elite, everybody must rate elite coaches.

Zidane is white.

Has to do something similar at another club first.

>wins 2 CL in a row
>keep moving the goalposts to deny his success

We, simple humans, are unable to rate a god. We just can praise him.

It's no different from Pep. What he did at Barcelona was very impressive but in his first real test at City he's failed. Zidane needs to be judged in the same way.

he looks way more aryan than the avg german today, so, yes.

He has this dominant sexual aura about him. Can easily see why ladies swoon over him so much.

For that Zidane would also have to make the grave mistake of leaving for Manchester City. I don't see him ever leaving to another club when he is already at the top, maybe his national team?

City and Paris have resources but they will never be truly elite.

I think Guardiola disappointed more with Buyern since they are actually a team that can win the CL, but he failed at that.

>beating Barca in a Euro final

wow it's fucking impossible seeing as those little cucks got BTFO by juve

>tf
KEK

>halftime talk
>headbutts anyone in disagreement
>wins game
tis a fine tactic, as a manager at least

TSU/10

>Benitez was manager for Real Madrid for a few months

KEK

I completely forgot haha

that was not even a year and a half ago. football is such a weird sport.

me in fm

If he hadn't been working as Perez's personal secretary for years getting to know the staff and players before getting hands-on experience without responsibility as an assistant manager, he wouldn't have won shit. All he basically has to do is not to piss off the ego players and accept the help from experienced backroom staff, and the team will be among the favourites to win every cup and league.

>Rafa Benitez went from managing Real Madrid to managing a Championship team within the space of a few months

clough and taylor

hey, as long as it works

I'll rate when he will beat a big club in the finale