Who here has an issue with drugs...

Who here has an issue with drugs? I'm about to pick up some ganja right now but it makes me sad because I feel like I can't get through a day without it. I should be saving this money but instead I'm about to exchange it for something that I'll set on fire and then never see again. Might as well be rolling up $20s and smoking them.

Ah well, drug thread. Blaze it faggots.

Attached: war-on-drugs-hot-topics-2-1469702091-editorial-long-form-0.jpg (640x360, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NlroNkIOX28
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

brooo i know ur feel trying to off some addys right now to cop some bud lol im so desperate but i cant sleep with out it

OP here. I'll be back after the pickup and you guys can see what I got.

Life is meant to be enjoyed. Blaze up. No different than the millions of people who run up massive bar tabs on the weekends.

Or people that eat out every night, buy overpriced cars/houses, jewelry/watches etc..

I did ritalin for 2 days in a row and Im now terribly depressed
Im sleeping for 14 hs a day yet I cant stop feeling sleepy

booze kinda helps tho, still I cant do anything like this
its going to be like a month until I see a shrink and get prescribed antidepressants, its going to be tough

I honestly quit 4 days ago, Its hard but now im getting used to it. It costs way too much money just try to stop, delete your dealers number thats how I did it honestly I forced myself

I feel you
try melatonin, people say its shit and it doesnt work at all but its one of the few things thats helping me regain control of my life

id spend so much time in bed waiting to fall asleep that id get cramps from staying in the same position for so long

pot doesnt have any side effects on you? I quitted becuase it would make me terribly anxious, I couldnt leave the house

practically I had no choice but to quit

Im drinking some shots of vodka then smoking some weed, the masturbate and sleep

booze + weed make awesome orgasms

Yeah I've quit a few times over the years. I usually dont have a problem quitting when the need arises (e.g. financial hardship, job search), but as long as I have disposable income, I'll have weed. The last big break I took was in memory of a dealer I knew who got murdered.

2 years sober now
Used to be on meth and Xanax, be up for 4 or 5 days at a time then take some xans to help me sleep.
Besides that I've done most other drugs, heroin, crack, mdma, dmt, lsd, PvP, etc.
Sold weed on the side to support all the other shit I did.

Yeah its pure heaven, its something I do once every month though

Clean from heroin for 6 years myself. Still smoke at night to fall asleep. All that matter is you don't let it control your life.

do you feel dumber than before? like slower?

Have you ever felt bad about all the food you've eaten, vitamins/medicine you've taken, or toiletries you've used? You could get by without brushing your teeth or going to the dentist, but you'd loose your teeth sooner.

I love cannabis. It relaxes my muscles like nothing else. It does wonders for my mood and anxiety too. On days when I wake up with no motivation to do anything, I take a little dose and I'm right up doing shit; I used to just lie around depressed on days like that. My life is way better with than without it, so I don't even sweat spending money on it.

Just be glad it's not a real drug that you literally DO NEED to get through the day like opioids

OP got killed by dealer

Only smoke at night. It will help you become less dependent and it just straight up saves money.

No.
However I had 3 cavities from meth mouth, and it made my already bad depression even worse.
Could of got off worse I guess

Stop going to dealers... buy it online and get the best shit you can get.... so happy buying my white widow now... i collect fucking points for weed and use my points to make shit cheaper...

Some people get anxiety from it. For me, on the way down it stresses my face a lot...like I've been squinting from staring into the sun all day. This then makes it hard for me to relax my face so that I can sleep. Its really a pain in the ass. Also, its kind of exhausting. I have to smoke later in the day or else ill be exhausted all day long. Morning smoking turns me into a dead dog.

addict here

>i always used differet things to never get physically addicted
>never smoked weed more than three times a week bc when i did i couldnt stop, same reason i didnt do other drugs more than twice a week kinda
>stopped doing all drugs but couldnt kick weed
>started smoking every day
>fell into deep depression again
>went to rehab
>finally had a good month where i was forced to not do anything
now im gucci. take a swing at it

Same. I just got 20$ and spent it on weed. I have a possible drug test at an interview on thursday.
How do I pass? It's an oral swab. Can I smoke one more day? (Monday)

The only drug I’m on is my love for Jesus Christ. I feel such euphoria at the mere thought of meeting him. What would I do in such an instance? Would I touch him? In what part of his body? Perhaps the critic? What does that area feel like? How big is cock and how swollen are his balls since he can’t ejaculate since it would be a sin? If swollen, should I suck to alleviate him of the symptom known amongst teens as “balls of blue”. So many questions and not even praying has produced any inkling of an answer

>perfect mental state fucker
>Did every day for 3 years
>now have anxiety
>stopped for 3 months, tried again a feel times but bad vibes

Its been cool being clean, makes life more tolerable, the same way weed made when I started. Its all about cycles.

Try it, get your shit together and come back to it in the future.

You have to be 18 years old to post in this site

Mdma is life.

Good I fulfill that requirement

12-year oxycodone addict reporting in. Still love it just as much as I did then. Still never want to quit. Probably going to lose my prescription because of faggots with their fentanyl bullshit poisoning the heroin supply, neither of which have anything to do with my fucking pain medication. Fuck the opioid crisis. Fuck the idiots who OD on toxic overpowered chemicals. Double-fuck fentanyl.

lemme try some of that oxy and see what its about

I got myself 3 double drop lsd gummies and about 3g of bud. Looking to try in about an hour

Fry **

I wanna try lsd but I have no idea where to get it

OP here. $40 later and I'm back with my score. It's 3g

Attached: weed.jpg (810x1080, 338K)

the best drug is
your mom crying
when that revenge feeling kicks in
it's love overdosing into the unvierse
but escaping into a black hole of paradise
then the depression takes over,
but you laugh it up like a mad proffesor
drinking+weed+music+nature+
forget about civilization escape to the promised land, paradise is real
forget about all people and newz and media
only the song of the bird
the freedom
no sorrow no guilt
only you the feeling of belonging to paradise
no one can touch you
no one can hear you
no one can reach you
no one can get to you
your are protected by all evil
fuck all people
the worls is shit because mortallity
and cruel people being mean to animals
+world war and world dominace
all humans are slowly going exstint
all animals are suffering
the higher beings cant interloop with us
we are doomed+nibiru
now smoke da crack and drink
the russian piss
fuck all women to hell

Attached: 1509584770872.webm (640x480, 576K)

I sell weed small time. Just to get some pocket money for my harder drug habits.

For the past five or so weekends I've been rolling hard on molly. Can't bring myself to stop, and I don't find any negative effects as of yet. I've been doing this 1-3 months rule for past few years, but it's just bullshit I guess. It doesn't lose magic, you just get used to the high and it turns more into a good stim, much better and safer than meth imho.
So that's my "problem" with drugs. And I also do/overdo xanax from time to time, sometimes acid or coke.
I don't drink really, the high sucks and comedown even more. And I smoke ganja only occasionally.

Attached: vvv.jpg (1074x1155, 100K)

I got lucky. My friend introduced me to the connect I have now nearly two years ago. Just took a microdose of shrooms on Friday, that was my first time trying them.

youtube.com/watch?v=NlroNkIOX28

Attached: 1509590153246.webm (1280x720, 1.92M)

One day you'll be so depressed that you won't want the respite from misery weed provides. That's what's fone the trick for me at least.

>Ganja
>Drugs

Drump Trugs

Attached: DonTrugp.webm (390x286, 202K)

I have tried weed, liquor, acid, 25i-NBOMe (also 25d), pcp, ketamine, meth, heroin, coke, pure fentanyl HCl in nasal spray solution, not to mention just about every other available opioid from hydrocodone to morphine, and other stupid non-drugs like huffing gasoline and nitrous oxide. Also odd permutations of weed like honey oil, wax and dabs.

Oxycodone is the single most euphoric, intensely pleasurable, utterly orgasmic and just plain happiest thing I have ever experienced in my life.

It's also important to note that not everyone responds chemically the same way to oxy. A family member of mine just gets very nauseous and cold sweaty and tired, no good feelings. But if you do respond positively to it in the way that I do... I cannot imagine a more powerful allure. I enjoy it more than sex.

Consider yourself warned.

Nothing wrong with hitting the bong every once in ahwhile, but if you're worried about addiction it's usually born out of despair, gotta figure out what's really messing with your life and just try your damndest to fix that shit, cold turkey alone almost never works

Yeah man. I quit smoking when my wife was pissed because I was smoking like $15 a day. Once she did that math, I couldn’t justify the cost anymore.

I shouldn’t be spending more on Weed than Power and Cable/Internet combined.

Shut up and stop whining you dumbass custies lol.

You should really invest in a herbal vaporizer. I have the Arizer Solo 2 and it is giving me way more bang for the same grams. I'm currently on a DOB trip, got me some vitamins and magnesium to reduce the tension (thanks Sup Forumsro) and hopefully a nice rest of my trip

Be warned, user -- the human brain can produce only a certain amount of dopamine, serotonin and endorphins, and MDMA or analogous chemicals are capable of depleting the brain's supply. It can leave you with a powerful depression that at first fades after a day or two but over time will stay with you longer and longer. Moderation isn't bullshit, it protects your most vulnerable asset.

How might someone procure some oxycodone? I've been having stomach issues for the past month and barely want to eat. Only done T3s before.

smoking 20s doesn't get you high

yeah you're a degenerate, but no one cares so you might as well enjoy yourself, saving for what can I ask?

Oral swab?. Only takes around a day or two to get the metabolites in saliva out of your system.

That's like $13.33333333 a gram

>median age of Sup Forums goes down 5 years in the past week
>suddenly everyone has done all the drugs

Really.

Just think of it as a food expense. If you spend $20 a week on weed, just subtract that $20 from what you normally would have spent on food.

If you're smart, you can use that Ganja to make cheap foods taste AMAZING. Rice+beans, ramen, and even boiled potatoes are incredibly cheap AND they don't taste that bad when you're really high and have the munchies.

Hell, if you use weed as a motivation to exercise, you can say that spending that $20 a week on weed wasn't a waste, but rather a *benefit*. Make it to where you'd be stupid NOT to smoke weed. Use it to stick to a healthy diet and exercise. Use it to be more fun around friends. Use it to benefit your life, but whatever you do- do NOT poison your expectations by creating the self fullfilling prophecy that "weed is bad for you and a waste of time".

Masturbation is a waste of time. Smoking weed should be helping you improve your life. You just gotta point your thoughts in the right direction.

Attached: 0512171734.jpg (2240x1344, 747K)

dude i got a whole pillow and idk what to do with it. Fucked up in a deal and got stuck with a bag of mids. Fuck and I quit smoking but ever since I got I've been smoking daily.

wut this? also sauce

Just to add to this post: why are you (OP) okay with buying $20 worth of food that gets shat out anywhere, while "burning" $20 worth of weed is seen as a waste?

Life is short. Weed is always worth it because this is the only life you'll ever have, so why not make existence nice for a change?

it's cold and i'm waiting for the pharmacy to open

Lol this niggas thinking is way too dopamine minded. Your life is doomed.

I think thats the problem of overdoing, not saying you shouldnt smoke up at all but take a break every now and then, even better to balance it out, for every month you thoke up, stay sober the next. Once you fix that cycle you won't see it that way

this is either the most artful troll of all time or the saddest post
>smoking weed isn't a waste of time or money
>you can eat shit food because you're high
>don't go do stuff, just jerk off
>it'll feel better bcuz you're high
>just gotta point yourself in the right direction

Jesus dude. i hope you're not that pathetic

Two solutions for you retarded children :

>stop whining about being poor, if you whine about spending $10 or $20 a day on weed when you're a stoner, you're poor as shit

>grow or sell some and make a little money and stop just shoving nugs down your throat and spread the weed around

This.
You can't repeat "happiness" just with the same dosage.
All drugs - every fun - needs their absence to be worth something...
Remember virginity

Attached: betainside.jpg (600x800, 83K)

Try kratom, it used to get me as high or higher as a couple of us
>that shit is just placebo/benadryl drowsiness like effects and doesn't get you high
Try premium shit and still tell me that

www.p(r)eciousmitre.com
www.herbalsalv(a)tion.com

Might be different for you since you were on opis that long but should still be good

It's called budgeting you moron. I can afford to write off my weed purchases as "food" because I'm not poor.

It's getting increasingly difficult to obtain, even for people with prescriptions like myself. If i had to I'd try searching medicine cabinets or asking anyone you know who does any kind of drugs if they know someone. Ask for op's or blues and people will know what you mean.

Here here user

If saving money is the name of the game, then invest in a nice herd vaporizer. Im not talking about those portable ones either

Best Drug: Negative Drug Test

Attached: 43tr5rt.jpg (203x248, 6K)

Legal weed?

>smoke weed on a budget
>I'm not poor

clearly, you don't know what "poor" means

r u trolling much?
I don't want to sound like an asshole, but there are tons of better reasons for an opioid-addiction.
Cancel smoke, alcohol, caffeine, sugar, fat and chemical garbage in your food (less meat; 2-3 times a week is enough to trigger veginas). Don't eat too hot, hot or to cold.
Kill everyone who piss you of - with the food you ate before your diet (enjoy them suffering like you do today)...
Not every opioid will help with stomach issues - but you will get a lot new belly hurting problems.
Smoke some weed (see a doctor(not in this order)).
Get well, not joking

you smoking artichokes bro?

Attached: 1521401531925.jpg (960x540, 92K)

Attached: bY3SrhS.png (946x664, 204K)

Daily son

Doubles dont lie

Here's the two best ways to stretch your weed out to where you get more "bang for your buck". invest in a decent vaporizer whether it be an herbal pen or a table-top apparatus. Once you have collected enough AVB (already vaped bud) cook it up into edibles. they might taste like crap and it will take a lot of saving up AVB but once you get at least a good ounce of that shit you can make it stretch with how long edible highs last. Some people might say hash oil but it still costs roughly the same rate as the actual plant (depends where you live)

So long as you have about 35-40'ish hours sobriety. Also be sure to brush your teeth good and use mouthwash. Mouth swabs are nowhere near as hard to pass as urine or hair tests (if you have to do a hair-test you are straight-up screwed)

Dont smoke 24hours before interview you’ll be fine and remember to show that you’ll be a good addition to the team rather than just another check collector

Comrade

Attached: zedkgfyh.png (900x747, 149K)

Attached: 1521396397503.jpg (1280x943, 270K)

Attached: sai_2016-11-06_05-08-58.png (1142x853, 325K)

>when I remembered the rotation...
>I didn't
>There was no rotation
>Who's green is this?

Attached: 1477361577343.jpg (640x623, 89K)

>no ones looking, stick it in now!~

Attached: 1DvyDAa.png (574x744, 304K)

If you’re buying weed by the grams, yeah, maybe your not poor but probably shouldn’t be wasting money on weed

>drug problem
>"I smoke too much weed"
literally kill yourself

Im addicted to opiates, i used to smoke weed but it got to the point of smoking atleast 2 gs to get to an 6/10. I was loozing too much money. If i tell the doctors im sick or in pain, instant drugs.

I'm on the comedown of a cocaine binge. I feel like I just ran a marathon and took the SAT at the finish line.

where do you live?