Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

For the next few hours I'll be telling fortunes, just ask for one and you will receive.

If my assistant joins us, we'll have two kinds of fortunes - Nordic runes and Celtic Ogham. They're very similar styles, it's just a case of preference. Please ask for the type of reading you want, as overlapping readings tend to be a bad idea.

Finally, please try to avoid asking yes or no questions if at all possible. You're much more likely to get an accurate reading if you ask how something will go than if you ask "will this work?"

We'll also be around for a general chat and advice if you'd like it.

Attached: s - 2658420 - _o 1girl animal animal_ears black_hair black_jacket blazer blue_eyes breast_pocket com (1096x1200, 1.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=u3rF5j2js6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Present.
Sorry for cutting it short last time, Anons. Life likes to happen at some rather inconvenient times. Tonight should be smooth sailing however!

Attached: 1girl animal_ears black_gloves blonde_hair bow bowtie cowboy_shot eating ezo_red_fox_(kemono_friends (1034x1413, 501K)

What is my fortune? What is my purpouse? And finally can you tell if i was born evil

I shall do all 3 as separate readings.

The first is Wunjo reversed. This represents unhappiness, user.

The second is Urox reversed. This stands for a difficult trial that you'll have trouble overcoming. You could be being put to the test to see if you are worthy of some greater purpose, but shall have difficulty overcoming this test.

And the last one is not quite something I am able to tell with these readings. But I drew a rune anyways to see if you can make something if it.
The rune I drew was Hagalaz. This is the rune of change, or disruption.

Attached: ______ __ 2girls alternate_costume animal_ears arm_up bag blazer blonde_hair blue_shirt blush brown_ (800x1136, 175K)

I'm leaving for the French Foreign Legion in 4 months, what comes of my decision?

Is my existence worth anything? Will I do anything major? And will my plan of commuting suicide at 21 be carried out?

This is cryptic and difficult to make sense of

Hey wolf can i get a reading about my work? Things have been a little scary there

I'm leaving Fox to tell some of the fortunes today, but on a personal note committing suicide at 21 is a really bad decision. Honestly a lot of changes in your life are going to happen in your early 20s. That's the same with anyone, your early 20s tend to be when you find something that makes life worth living. If you're serious about wanting to do something like that, at least wait until your mid 20s to see what happens.

Tinne reversed. It's a time to fall back and try to look out for yourself, a time to work on replenishing your strength.

Attached: s - 2740778 - _3 _d 1girl animal_ears between_breasts black_hair blue_eyes blush breasts commentary_ (500x685, 53K)

How successful will I be in the future ? Will I achieve my goals ?

Eihwaz. The cycle of life and death. I can take this to mean that a rather bad life for you shall be ending for you, and in turn, a far better future awaits you.

Gebo. This rune represents gifts. I can take this to mean that youre going to bring many thing to the table for those close to you. Whether that be physical gifts, or happiness.
I'd read the wolf's response on that last one.

The runes are not always crystal clear, user. You needs figure out how their meanings apply to the question at hand.

Laguz reversed. This represents blockages or perils in your path. This does not mean that reaching your goals will be impossible, but you should be prepared for a hard journey to them.

Attached: 1girl animal_ears ass bangs black_footwear black_gloves blonde_hair blush bow bowtie cameltoe eyebro (600x837, 338K)

I thank you both for your time, I'll see what comes along the road

Give me that Nordic shit bruv
How will my job interview on wednesday go?

Nordic, please!

I've been having dreams of Odin and Thor, with Hugins and Munin present. Can you give me any insight as to what the Gods are trying to tell me? Thank you.

i have recently started a new job at spectrum. how will it pan out for me?

Sowulo. This is the rune of growth and guidance. I can take this to mean the interview will go very well, and you'll grow both mentally and financially because of it.

How appropriate. The rune I drew was Ansuz. This rune is generally associated with Odin and his wisdom, and is also the rune of communication. My advice, seek out knowledge on such matters. The gods could be calling you back to their ways user.
>Although with all dream related questions, I will still point you towards the dream interpretation generals they have on /x/.

Attached: 1girl animal_ears ashisi black_gloves bow eyebrows_visible_through_hair ezo_red_fox_(kemono_friends) (697x1231, 496K)

celtic pleSE

Thank you so much! I'll be sure to check out that dream thread while I'm sober enough to read. I appreciate the advice!

>The gods could be calling you back to their ways user.
Trying to convert people are you, m'eudail?

Coll, the feda of wisdom, knowledge and enlightenment. It should change the way you see things, bringing you a knew view of the world and changing the way you move forward as you learn new things.

Attached: s - 2706689 - ;) 1girl animal_ears bare_tree black_hair black_jacket blazer blurry blurry_background (676x850, 662K)

I'll go for cleric cos I used to. What's the future looking like my G

I am lost and need to know about my path

Will I ever amount to anything user? ;^(

I'll have a Celtic Ogham one about my career pursuits, please.

Attached: 1521228340261_thumbnail.jpg (108x68, 4K)

Holy fuck I got quints. I'm blessed fuck my future I'm in the top 100,000 but yeah used to be mad into pagan and Wicken shit. Salt circles the works

I'll have a nordic one I guess. I suppose I want to know about my career -- how do things turn out?

>8 off
Shame

Onn reversed, symbolising entanglement and risk taking. You'll feel like you're stuck in something, and may struggle to get out. You'll have to go outside your comfort zone to move forward.

nGétal, which can show a need to keep one's house in order. In order to succeed in your career pursuits, you may need to get your life in order. If you can do that, you'll find success.

Attached: s - 2783580 - 1girl animal_ears black_hair blue_eyes breasts fur_collar giorgio_claes gloves grey_wo (1076x1544, 1.42M)

Will andy’s logs ever get the respect it deserves? That is what I would like you to tell me.

Attached: ECEA386D-D1DA-4376-8BA4-A43249F3996D.jpg (381x410, 132K)

Hello.
is it maybe possible to start over without going anywhere or doing anything physical? If i did start over, what would be my purpose?

How will my suicide attempt go tomorrow?

Not at all, elskan mín.

Daggaz. This is the rune of daylight, and enlightenment. This could represent that you need to go upon a spiritual journey of some sort, or seek yourself inwards, to find your happiness.

Tiwwaz upright. This represents justice and honor, and success in legal matters. Perhaps your future lies somewhere in the legal field, user?

Ehwaz reversed. This represents stagnation. You could be feeling trapped and unable to advance, or just bored with it right now. It might be time to try to mix it up a little user.

Attached: 1girl animal_ears bow bowtie ezo_red_fox_(kemono_friends) fox_ears fox_tail fur_trim fur-trimmed_sle (851x1191, 758K)

I currently have 2 career options. Right now I have a stable, comfy, ez job with a clear but kinda slow path for promotion. Ok pay, great benefits, very low stress, a lot of the time I can go home after working only a couple of hours. My house is also paid for, so minimal bills and no rent. I have an opportunity to take a different job, one that pays ~2x what I'm currently paid, but I would have to move several hundred miles to a high cost of living area. Will be much higher stress, but benefits will be just as good. Much quicker promotion path, so l would likely be taking home even more money after a few years. But the job is also much less stable, so there's also a chance the company could go out, I could be laid off, etc.

What do?

dont user.
whenever i have talked to those who have survived
they always say that they regretted it.

Were all hoping it goes smoothly

Ooh, I'm going to Illinois next week, how will that pan out?

sweet. thanks or the work.

when I die, which heaven will I go to?

Attached: b9b7f8e00de04e906d7c174b23b06294.jpg (2400x2400, 1.05M)

Legal huh, thx user iv been trying to figure out my life, ill try to pursue that idea

Recently started a business, will it be successful?
Pic kinda related
(Celtic please)

Attached: B61F1C0B-7E03-44AC-AC73-EC96F805D759.jpg (1242x1524, 481K)

It’s been six years and I love her like no other. I plan on proposing soon... should I? I wanna give her a good life but she’s so much better than me. Sometimes I feel like she’s gonna realize how much better she is than me and find someone better. I’m trying my hardest though

Nordic if possible

I'm going to handle this more as a question than a reading, because I think it's something that's dependent on a bunch of factors. Why do you need to start over? Honestly speaking, from experience, you can't get a fresh start if you've done bad things unless you atone for them or go elsewhere. People won't forgive and forget without a reason.

Don't do it. What's your reason for considering it?

Fearn, a feda of counsel and guidance. I think one of the important things that you need to do is seek out the advice of other people, listen to them about which would be better for you.

On my side of things, I wish to offer my own counsel here. You have to think about two things primarily - how important security is, and how much you like your current life. You need to figure out what matters to you and go from there.

That was actually mildly unexpected.

Attached: s - 2706346 - _d 1girl animal_ears black_hair black_jacket black_legwear blue_eyes blush chita_(ketc (673x1000, 722K)

Celtic Ogham please. Is writing the way to go? or should I do something more practical?

bump

Attached: f_1394544980208_alectorfencer_suntattoo.jpg (689x1052, 446K)

Bump

Gort, a feda that represents breaking barriers. You're going to have some new experiences that you wouldn't have had beforehand, things that will make you change and improve.

I'm not qualified to inform on spiritual matters like that, and the Ogham aren't particularly useful either. However, what I will say is that by the beliefs I personally follow you'll find yourself in the afterlife of your people.

Ailm, a feda representing things peaking, among other things. I believe you'll find yourself experiencing quite a degree of success

Attached: s - 2694587 - 1girl animal_ears black_hair black_legwear blue_eyes blush fur_collar gloves grey_wolf (557x800, 117K)

So, before I tell you the rune I drew, I want to give some personal insight, as I commonly have these feelings as well.
If they're still with you, that means they want to be. They won't just up and leave you for no good reason. They're with you, and they chose you. Whether you think they're better than you or not, it won't affect how they feel about you.

Now, as for the rune, I drew Wunjo upright. This is the rune of happiness. So with this, do it user. You'll be all the happier.

Attached: 1girl animal_ears bangs black_gloves black_hair blazer blonde_hair blush chamnaitu closed_mouth comm (1324x1592, 989K)

I want to start over because I dont like who I am and what I will become out of it. No reason other than that.
Also I hate everyone close to me as a friend or family because they just backstab me endlessly.
dammit, i hate myself.

Finally going to college next year after several years of dicking around, and wondering what major to pick. My brain says the stable major that will probably get me a dependable job, but my heart says for me to get a degree in something I love, but it isn't as prestigious. It is not that I dislike the one degree, but I much prefer the other one while in high school.

What is your take fortune person?

You heard them user, go be happy, Best wishes

>by the belies I personally follow
>you'll find yourself in the afterlife of your people

sweet.

OK how about this;

will my temporary sacrifice of living conditions and dedication to known kin pay off as I assumed it would, or should I alienate myself to the unable in favor of the able strangers?

Attached: 84f4e8b85388b987a9ede720660acbef.jpg (450x800, 74K)

Will I find my female soul mate and if so how will I recognize her

I’m planning on moving out in the near future with some friends, and things are in the planning stage, will these plans come to fruition?
(Nordic please)

Attached: EF3EF268-1B9F-4FEA-B1E4-AECF065901FC.jpg (540x649, 143K)

mind giving me my runes for this year?

Attached: 1520402779760.jpg (864x895, 124K)

Is she the one, or am I living a lie?

bewmp

Attached: 155da1cf0d46895f48f68258c17671e0.jpg (1000x1200, 608K)

Why do I always get shit mates in Heroes of The Storm? Nordic. Fuck the Celts. SKOL, brodir!

Not as good of a win as my last, but still satisfied
m.youtube.com/watch?v=u3rF5j2js6w

Why is that cup, and wine bottle so small?

How will my persuit to my career of intrest go

olé!

Attached: 05aad6751cea151fadb95f70a44228bd.png (900x1350, 1.05M)

because the woman is larger than life

Attached: 7c6750587edb3b15851265227af58943.jpg (1485x891, 1.46M)

Terrifying

Wolf will be along shortly, as she is getting the general fortunes at the moment. Do be patient with her.

Tiwwaz upright. I can take this to mean that so long as your friends honor their part of the deal, that things will work out quite well. Be weary of anyone wishing to go back on their word here.

Mannaz upright. This represents talents, which I can take to mean that you need to try harder, or tell them to git gud.

Attached: 1girl animal animal_ears black_gloves blonde_hair blush dated ezo_red_fox ezo_red_fox_(kemono_friend (874x924, 926K)

>for you

Attached: 93b018757da5d12749d0e2d3c29edb74.jpg (1215x1280, 97K)

Idho reversed, symbolising an acceptance and an end. It seems like you'd be unable to pursue it as a career without great difficulty, and that might be something you have to come to terms with. But remember that you can follow that path alongside doing something more practical, that you can something that allows you to be more grounded while allowing you that freedom.

>as I commonly have these feelings as well
I swear it's like looking in a mirror sometimes. But you're right, you're really right. I chose you and I'll keep choosing you. And you know, if you think that I'm better than you then you should really hear how I see you.

Then honestly, work on finding somewhere new. Move and develop yourself somewhere else. I think that's the easiest way to do it, and something I've definitely done in the past.

I feel like the best way to approach this, honestly, is to try to get a job doing something that you love. When I chose to go to college I decided to study something that was more dependable, and honestly it didn't work out for me. I've known people over the years who work jobs that they don't really care for, and every one of them is miserable. However, it's also bad if you pursue things that you can't get any kind of success in. Maybe it's time to look for a middle ground?

Attached: s - 2882173 - 1girl animal_ears bangs black_hair black_shirt black_skirt blue_eyes blush commentary_ (579x819, 463K)

Play HotS w/ me, tho.

I’m Not a furry but thanks user, I’ll nut to it later

should i join military,keep working on my job or study medicine for 8 more years or 10

Attached: 1519776657280.png (500x500, 106K)

patiently waiting

Attached: 1492014183416.jpg (1280x1020, 92K)

Nordic and/or Celtic please. I am currently struggling and seeking some type of guidance.

>not a furry
yes, you are.

Attached: 6dd40f96c49be7af011505b02b3980d6.jpg (800x775, 130K)

Thank you, I’ve know them since I was young so from what I gather they’re ready to get out into the world, thank you for the reading

Do Celtic, I change my mind

Nordic, please.

How will my life end?
Who will be my adversary?

Excuse you, don't mess with my shenanigans

I cant go anywhere new, that's the problem.
I wish I could, and move somewhere that just nothing else lives.
Is it possible that I was just born this way?

also, celtic. My lineage is more recently celt.

unless you've already finished nordic, in which case lay it on me and I'll take what I can get

Attached: 1492014355730.jpg (2560x1320, 276K)

What does my work life look like in the near future

Luis reversed, symbolising a danger. This could end up being harmful to you in the long run. You should try to find an alternate path.

Saille reversed, meaning being out of your depth. This could mean that you're looking for something far beyond you at the moment, or it could mean that you'll find that person at a time when you feel that you're out of your depth, and maybe they'll be the one to help you through it.

>Mexican wolf
I love that image.

That's a rune request, ya? Direct it to the fox.

Húath, a feda of obstructions and complications. You'll find pursuing it rather difficult. That isn't to say that you shouldn't if it matters to you, but that you have to be careful about how you deal with the obstacles in your way.

Attached: s - 2709929 - 1girl animal_ears black_hair blue_eyes breasts crossed_arms fur_collar gloves grey_wol (2000x2073, 1.71M)

This sounds amazing, I'd like to toss the Nordic runes if possible, but I'll settle for the Celtic reading.

Can I get a general life outcast? For instance, the path I'm on right now feels right to me, but does it feel right to the global consciousness that we call god?

I am feeling rather rushed off my feet now, this is a lot busier than I'm used to. Please be patient and I'll get to you as soon as I can!

Ruis reversed, meaning that you should work on settling your accounts. In this case, it looks like it could mean that you should focus on your current job and finding success there.

I'm confused.

Why can't you go anywhere new? Never think that you're born a certain way though, everyone has a choice about how they become.

Straif reversed, which suggests a threat to the order of your life. In this case, it may mean that you stand to lose your job, or that things in your work life aren't going to work out for you.

Attached: s - 2730000 - 1girl animal_ears black_hair blush_stickers chibi fang grey_wolf_(kemono_friends) kemo (600x500, 126K)

When she told me she had a crush on me in middle school does that mean she’s over it?

no money. and even then I have to spend money on other shit.

Will my ex and I ever get back together,
And separately, does she still think about me?
And finally should I text//call her tonight?

Attached: ADBC54BE-49FB-4920-942F-1F2E38523239.gif (500x385, 473K)

hope u dont mind that i mix things,fox

Ah, apologies user.
I'll do a special reading for you. Well start in the spring, and roll forward from there. So it will go Spring -> Summer -> Fall -> Winter
Inguz, the rune of fertility and ancestry.
Berkana, the rune of new begginings, often associated with child birth when paired with Inguz.
Ehwaz, the rune of mobility. This may represent a change in location.
Othila reversed. This often represents being "out in the cold" or without a sense of home.
It seems you have a hectic year in store for you, user.

Algiz reversed. This represents a lack of defense, user. You may be getting to relaxed into life right now, and something may be coming along to shake things up. You probably won't be prepared unless you rexamine yourself.

Attached: ! 2girls animal_ears bag black_gloves blonde_hair blue_shirt blush brown_eyes chibi chocolate chocol (1000x959, 140K)

Ik you're busy so ill get it if you dont answer it but is something bad gonna happen to me tomorrow? Iv been having this gut feeling that some shits gonna go down and i cant stop thinking about it, thanks in advance

Will I be happy?

Not reading, but intrigued. what makes you feel this way?

Thank you very much for your words of wisdom, seer, that pretty much nailed down the way my life seems to work. Good job

Disturbingly accurate thank you user you gave me some hope.

happiness is a choice, man.

you do you, and feed what makes you happy

Attached: 9b899f2da3d39d3341064194d4625568.jpg (1772x3153, 1.68M)

Will my career as a linguist turn out well? Celtic pls

For nordic:
What are my chances to meet a very specific girl I know from the internet?
Or, if that doesnt work, what is my future going to be, concerning said girl? Will we stay friends, will there be more? will we stop interacting? Stuff like that.

why does my penis arouse to primitive taboo?

Can I have reading please no rush

Anything for I?

Idk, i got a haircut today but doubt that has anything to do with whats gonna happen tomorrow

so, basically your prophesy amounts to : quit your job, shoot or the unknown because it's less risky

I'm not convinced

celtic:

should I keep my job and buy a shitton more guns or get a new, potentially lower paying job and not buy lotsa guns?

Attached: 20c4af1afaff8b8a0cc40d00189d7458.jpg (1280x753, 87K)

I've been feeling hollow for quite a while,i feel too out of place with everything and 99% of the people,what would be one of the reasons of my problems

Attached: mood.jpg (1200x776, 112K)

OP here:
The chances are too high, I am getting some interference... This has never happened before... I see a huge earthquake. The visions are showing how this specific lady will literally demolish the walls of your home and rape you till you have no cum left and your legs are shaking and eyes roll backward from extatic pleasure. In 5 minutes. PLEASE IF YOUR READ THIS, RUN! YOU PROBABLY HAVE LESS THAN 4 MINUTES BY NOW! GOOOO RUN!