Sorry but only big dick Beyonce lovers allowed

Sorry but only big dick Beyonce lovers allowed

Attached: AE0EC3EB-C3AE-464E-9E66-3AC432A29AA4.jpg (998x998, 242K)

Attached: 1511461841087.jpg (720x405, 43K)

Attached: 1492797655810.jpg (587x431, 57K)

Smh

Attached: C74DAD65-A97E-4F39-9D27-DEFA5CA96E76.jpg (544x736, 94K)

I'm sorry to interrupt but I would like to take this time to talk about my diarrhea. I had the worst diarrhea of my life a few months ago after eating at Applebee's. I got sick while I was in the mall and it hit very suddenly. The closest toilet was in Sears so I waddled as fast as I could to get to the bathroom before a river of brown erupted from my butt. Alas I discovered that the only bathroom in Sears was on the second floor, so after futilely searching I had to make for the escalator. I could feel the butt-volcano about to erupt, I was frantic. I thought OK, almost there, I can make it, and then I learned that the bathroom was all the way on the far side of the store from the escalator! This was bad, really bad. I had my sphincter clenched as tight as I could but I knew I had only seconds left and the bathroom was about half a minute away. If I sprinted I could make it, but if I sprinted I wouldn't be able to properly clench my sphincter. I was stuck. I did the best I could, and I even made it to the bathroom, but before I could get to the stall Mt. Buttuvius erupted in my pants. And it just kept coming. I waddled to the stall with a brown geyser shooting from my bum, got my pants down, and my butt kept spraying like the world's most foul fire hose. It got all over the seat, the toilet, the walls, the floor, there was even some on the ceiling. The CEILING! I had to pant and breathe deeply but the smell was so bad I almost vomited. So there I was, in Sears, my pants a wet, slimy, nasty brown. The only good thing was that there wasn't anybody in there, and all through my struggle, nobody else came in. I did what I had to do. I used two entire rolls of toilet paper to try to clean up, and I had to try to flush my underwear into the toilet. As you can imagine, this didn't work, so the toilet overflowed and spilled fecal juice all over the bathroom. I used a third roll of toilet paper to try to clean up before giving up.

Attached: 1482018895429.gif (300x141, 616K)

>Most overpopulation is spurred by births in developing countries, where the birth rate is two-to-three times the replacement rate
>As living standards rise in developing countries, people have less children
>Based on current trends of increasing living standards, it is estimated that world population will peak just shy of 9 billion by the end of the century
>Thereafter, the population will begin declining as the birth rate as a whole will fall below the replacement rate
>For nearly a century, people have been warning of overpopulation, predicting that by the middle to the end of the 20th Century, overpopulation would become so severe that resource depletion would become the standard
>Overpopulation and resource depletion would result in food shortages, gas and heating oil shortages, and other disruptions to the system, causing riots and economic contraction in most markets
>these predictions, like the prediction of a late 20th Century ice age emerging, we’re all bullshit
>there is no foreseeable danger of resource depletion, and humanity has, primarily as a result of market forces, adapted to use resources more efficiently or switch to alternatives when a resource becomes scarcer
>OP’s premise is utter horseshit
tl;dr version: OP is a lemming falling for the same crisis scam that has been fed to people for decades

Attached: pondering man.jpg (650x433, 34K)

Attached: 1496715484887.gif (500x281, 530K)

How to get GF?

Attached: 1495819476192.jpg (960x1440, 294K)

Absolutely disgusting. I will never be with a female who defecates. The whole reason my last girlfriend and I split was because I found out she did, in fact, poop. For months I had suspected something suspicious. Every time we had ethnic cuisine, she would act very odd, especially afterwards. I would try to cuddle with her and fondle her, only to have my advances rejected and her leaving the room. It all came to a head one day when I came home early from work. As usual I wanted to take my shower, but there on the couch, was my girlfriend pleading with me to wait a bit before I cleansed myself. Well, fuck that. I wasn't going to wait another second to purify myself under my brand new showerhead. It then got even more strange. The closer I got to the bathroom the more nervous she became. At one point she even stood directly in front of the door, blocking me. When I finally was able to enter the room, I was horrified at my discovery. It smelled like shit, and not my shit either. No, this was a different, unknown aroma. So here I am, nose deep in an awful smell, my girlfriend next to me crying. I get PISSED. I ask her where the guy is, who he is and how long this has been going on. All she does is look back at me with tear-filled eyes and confusion as she asks what I'm talking about. I then notice the toilet is clogged and at this point I'm screaming at her about whose feces lay in my toilet bowl. Finally, after what seemed like aeons, she broke down, looked me straight in my eyes and said "babe, it's mine. I told you spicy food doesn't agree with me. " Well, that's all I could handle. I was really hoping she would pull the shower curtain back to reveal a naked man, but instead all I got was an admission that my once beautiful and dainty girlfriend had desecrated my porcelain throne with her dirty whore feces. Needless to say, I packed my belongings up instantly and never looked back. Be careful who you trust.

Attached: 1516914699878.gif (450x255, 998K)

I am the heritage from the years of corruption. I'm on the intelligence side. I have no identity or nationality. I'm the one who chances the tide I've got no real name, revolution is my game
and there will be mercy to none. I'm like the pest, I will never rest 'til all the cleaning is done. I am the nightmare of all systems; the anger burns deep. A perfect killing machinery
Hey Mr. President get some sleep. Hijacking in the east, a murder in the west. For the good cause it's all justified. A killing in the north, a bombing in the south. Another couple of bastards died No negotiations or worthless conventions. I throw over regimes by force. I'll butcher world leaders. With arms that they feed us. And no one can stop this man's war
I'll tear apart your society
Change the course of history
Time to break their passivity
End their bullshit diplomacy
Just ice, terror, reforming the world. Raging fury burning every state. Bullets, mines, explosions, bombs and guns. Gonna make them eat their nude-ar (nuclear) waste. I am the annihilator, I control the detonator. Smiling as I push it down. I blow up your embassies,
undermine democracies I even will hunt for the British crown. I precisely aim at the life that I claim; the bullet will enter the head. Confusion all around. But I will not be found. World near my serenade in lead!

Attached: 1508999616536.jpg (620x387, 33K)

>

Attached: You_Sir_Are_A_Faggot.gif (242x200, 864K)

Attached: 1509031235434.gif (269x299, 2M)

Attached: 1510156127609.jpg (1042x1566, 335K)

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Attached: 1510369132087.png (500x531, 108K)

Attached: 1501250927081.jpg (400x399, 36K)

Attached: 150159262492.gif (540x324, 1.3M)

Attached: 150138728836.jpg (400x325, 10K)

Attached: 1519365892859.jpg (540x373, 116K)

There is one person who has overcome the Forehead's impenetrable defenses. R&B singer by the name of Christopher Brown weakened the forehead's chitinous outer shell with a quick, unexpected left hook for 4000 damage (3950 was absorbed by the shell). The immense shock left the Forehead dazed and unable to defend itself. Chris Brown knows about the Shell's ridiculous health regeneration rate of 1,250 hit points per second. So without further delay, he immediately performs the Singer's Forbidden Technique: Chris bites the exposed Forehead for a critical hit of 26,000 damage, leaving the Forehead unconscious for minutes, long enough for Brown to run for his dear life. Chris Brown knows he will be chased to the end of the world by law enforcements for using such an atrocious technique (it was universally banned when drunken Britney Spears allegedly bit her poor Chihuahua for 9k damage, instantly killing it). Brown turned himself in the next day and the law stripped him of his career and all monies.

Attached: Forehead.jpg (2048x3072, 705K)

what the

Attached: 1431573513803.jpg (816x640, 58K)

Moar khloe?

Attached: Kevin O Leary - Shark Tank.png (300x205, 84K)

Attached: 1508290442438.jpg (403x359, 70K)

>big dick Beyonce
I KNEW she was a trap

Attached: 1504843899654.jpg (940x1195, 272K)

Attached: 1502116727723.jpg (480x270, 17K)

Attached: wtf 4.jpg (300x192, 15K)

Attached: 1507163785321.jpg (600x975, 55K)

Attached: 1505670279741.jpg (950x534, 106K)

Attached: 1476813357095.jpg (500x558, 31K)

Attached: 1508961827816.jpg (300x300, 19K)

Attached: 1509281018547.jpg (953x1024, 98K)

Attached: 1506715162125.jpg (600x600, 28K)

Attached: 1497280973375.jpg (650x401, 25K)

Attached: 1315781642113.png (680x284, 149K)

Attached: 1513841638533.jpg (500x700, 65K)

le tayfig =^~^= (๑•ᴗ•๑)

Attached: 1378811256857.gif (264x248, 959K)

>tit cow

Attached: IMG_1390.jpg (375x400, 42K)

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!

Attached: 1511393997348.jpg (600x600, 41K)

Attached: 1500184565283.jpg (650x365, 30K)

1 + 1 = 3 because I say so. Therefore user is a moron. How much of the world beyond your mom's american basement have you seen?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Attached: 1509177702991.jpg (800x450, 82K)

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

Attached: 1508358811099.png (483x368, 260K)

Daesh is yesterdays news faggot. Raqqa has fallen. Isis has ceased to be an effective fighting force. Their leaders are dead or fleeing.
Now sit back and wait for the next Saudi sponsored Sunni Jihadi militia to form and start wrecking shit. Maybe execute a captured journalist or two in the mistaken belief that Americans give a shit about journalists any more (peddlers of fake news as they are.) Hell, it’s 2017. Maybe they’ll get their hands on a D-list youtube personality and execute him, who knows. Half the internet will say the video has been doctored, is false, is a CIA false Flag, will look knowinlgy at the pixels and deduce that that is not how real people die. In the meanwhile the group also suicide bombs around 1500 muslims in a period of 5 weeks but is brushed off as sand niggers sand nigging. We will come up with a catchy name for them and our media will happily show the recrutiment videos they produce with macabre chilling music reminding us that the people whose families we kill with Drone Strikes (based on at best questionable evidence) see us as foreign tyrants and wants revenge because we are killing their people for the sake of profit. Sorry, no wait. Because they are muslims and musims hate freedumz and the west and they need to be all killed before they can kill us so we need more Hellfire Drone strikes to nip the problem in the bud. Hey, if you kill the children of the parents you kill then the children can’t grow up to be vengeful terrorists in the future, an they.
But yeah, fuck Isis. They are gone but they will be replaced.
After all, without a boogeyman in the middle east how are we going to justify having a military presence there?

Attached: 1508999547945.jpg (1200x675, 289K)

I'M GEORGE ZIMMER, FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE. MY SECRETARY, FOLLOWING A BARBARIC BEAVER BEATING THAT SLOUGHED OFF HER UTERINE LINING MORE EFFECTIVELY THAN HER OWN MENSTRUAL CYCLE, INFORMED ME THAT MY TWO LEAST FAVORITE ARTISTS, 311 AND SCOTT STAPP, WERE RECENTLY INVOLVED IN A SCUFFLE. HISTORICALLY A MEDIATOR, I FLEW IN MY LEARJET TO MEET THE TWO BANDS. THE TWO GROUPS WERE WHINING LIKE ANNA NICOLE SMITH AFTER INHERITANCE MONEY UNTIL I PREPPED THE MEMBERS OF 311 FOR THE IMPENDING IMPALEMENT WITH A COMPREHENSIVE COATING OF NUT NECTAR, GLUING THEM TO THE GROUND. AFTER SUSTAINING A BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA TO THE HEAD FROM MY CROTCH CRUSHING CONCUSSION CANE, STAPP WAS TAKEN 'HIGHER' THAN EVER BEFORE AS HE WAS BOUNCED LIKE A BABY UPON THE Z-MAN'S TWO-TON TROUSER-SCHNAUZER, WHILE THE 311 MEMBERS WERE HELD CAPTIVE BY THEIR OWN ASSHOLES LIKE BOWLING BALLS. THE FORCE FROM MY CULVERT-SIZED COCK SPLITTING STAPP APART WAS ENOUGH TO CAUSE HIM TO DEVELOP DUAL PERSONALITY DISORDER. AS STAPP PROCEEDED TO BLEED TO DEATH, MY STEADFAST SLUT-SPEARING SON-SIRING SKINFLUTE BURST THROUGH THE LEAD SINGER'S BVD'S, CAUSING HIM TO BREAK OUT INTO A RAPE-INSPIRED RENDITION OF 'COME ORIGINAL'. I COULD ONLY INTERPRET HIS SINGING TO INDICATE IT WAS TIME TO FINISH UP, SO I BURIED THE ALT-ROCK GREAT IN A GOOEY GRAVE OF GONAD GOULASH. MY GROIN YETI IS NOW THE SIXTH MEMBER OF 311, I GUARANTEE IT.

Attached: AlwaysRememberHarambe.jpg (544x768, 49K)

it's Roberts friend :o

Attached: 1451818672710.png (320x320, 39K)

God damn you, I bliming hate you. I've been noticing how you've been bliming with my head, making me see banana memes everywhere, and now it cost me my job. I used to work at a pizza joint called Papa Gino's, which is a chain here in New England. Today, two guys came in, and they were very obviously a couple. Never in my life have I seen people this blatantly gay. Now, I'll be the first to admit that I'm a bleeding heart liberal hippie treehugger commie bastard, and I'm even bisexual myself, but DAMN these two were gay. Everything was going fine, right up until I served them their food. Instead of the usual "enjoy your meal" bit that I usually say, seized control of my brain. "There you are, guys. Enjoy your aids." As soon as that A passed my lips, alarm bells went nuts in my head. But it was too late. I didn't realize what I had just done until I had finished speaking. The two guys just stared at me in shock for a moment, and I went pale. I knew that my days of free pizza and all the Mountain Dew I could drink were over in that one instant. The two dudes go DIPSHIT. My manager comes over, and there's screaming about hate crimes, bigotry, lawsuits, and one of them even stood up and threatened to beat the shit out of me. We got into a fight, and my manager got scared, and said youre moving with your aunte and uncle in bel-air. I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and there were dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought "naw forget it, yo home to bel-air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "yo homes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air.

Attached: 1509178041962.gif (500x246, 499K)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Log Slidding, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret log slides down people's throats, and I have over 300 confirmed clogged throats. I am trained in log slidding and I’m the top slidder in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will slid you the fuck down with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the log, maggot. The log that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can slid logs down your throat and clogging it in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just from eating corn. Not only am I extensively trained in log slidding, but I have access to the entire fiber supply of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to slide my ass-ripping giant creamy steamy dreamy logs of shit down your miserable throat off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all down your throat and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo. ~Andy

Attached: 1508767823784.jpg (259x194, 21K)

Saged, reported, hidden, called the mods, emailed moot, emailed the admin, called the cops, called the state police, called the county sheriff, called your ISP, called the District Attorney, called Interpol, called the NYPD, called the State Attorney, called the LAPD, called Child Protective Services called the FBI, called US Homeland Security, called the CIA, called the NSA, called the US Marshals, called the local courthouse, called your State Constable, called London Metropolitan Police, called the German Police, called the TSA, called the US President, called the attorney general, called the National Guard, called the US marines, called the US Navy, called the US Air Force, called the US army, called the Royal Navy, called the governor of every state, called the Federal Air Marshals, called every sheriff deputy, called the Coast Guard, called the US Customs and Border Protection, called the RCMP, called every park ranger, called the mayor of every city in France, called the British Army, called the Queen, called NATO, called the Russian Air Force, called the Federal flight deck officers, called the UN, called the Corrections Department for every state, called the Australian Federal Police, called SWAT, called the Supreme Court, called the Mexican Police, called the White House, called the DEA, called the inspector general, called the Secret Service, called CNN, called ABC, called the vice president, called the senators for every state, called congress, called the pope, called CHP, called the Department of Fish and Wildlife for every state, called the internet police, called the US Capitol Police, and called the Party Van.

Attached: 1521048290285.jpg (363x443, 44K)

Okay I'm done. Well and truly done, just like your gay unfunny steak and ketchup meme that you cucks post on here, the burnt steak smothered in ketchup, that's how fucking done I am with this shit. Every day I take time from my life to select the funniest pictures, gifs and webms from my YLYL folder that I've spent the last few years building up, and every single time, I never get a "lost" - I'd even be happy with a "kek" or even a "lel", but no. Nothing. You trap loving immature closet homsexual basement dwelling Yu-Ghi-Oh playing, Pokemon collecting man-children would rather laugh at ridiculous banana memes and reply to Your mother will die in her sleep posts. Well, no fucking wonder Sup Forums has turned in to a normie joke, you all disgust me. I'm deleteing my YLYL folder right now, and I won't be creating another one, so there you have it, you've lost another OG Sup Forumsro, a normie will take my place, you'll have more normie memes get posted. Congratulations on slowly turning Sup Forums in to 9fag, cunts.

Attached: 1508370311371.jpg (578x960, 45K)

I'm sorry to interrupt but I would like to take this time to talk about my diarrhea. I had the worst diarrhea of my life a few months ago after eating at Applebee's. I got sick while I was in the mall and it hit very suddenly. The closest toilet was in Sears so I waddled as fast as I could to get to the bathroom before a river of brown erupted from my butt. Alas I discovered that the only bathroom in Sears was on the second floor, so after futilely searching I had to make for the escalator. I could feel the butt-volcano about to erupt, I was frantic. I thought OK, almost there, I can make it, and then I learned that the bathroom was all the way on the far side of the store from the escalator! This was bad, really bad. I had my sphincter clenched as tight as I could but I knew I had only seconds left and the bathroom was about half a minute away. If I sprinted I could make it, but if I sprinted I wouldn't be able to properly clench my sphincter. I was stuck. I did the best I could, and I even made it to the bathroom, but before I could get to the stall Mt. Buttuvius erupted in my pants. And it just kept coming. I waddled to the stall with a brown geyser shooting from my bum, got my pants down, and my butt kept spraying like the world's most foul fire hose. It got all over the seat, the toilet, the walls, the floor, there was even some on the ceiling. The CEILING! I had to pant and breathe deeply but the smell was so bad I almost vomited. So there I was, in Sears, my pants a wet, slimy, nasty brown. The only good thing was that there wasn't anybody in there, and all through my struggle, nobody else came in. I did what I had to do. I used two entire rolls of toilet paper to try to clean up, and I had to try to flush my underwear into the toilet. As you can imagine, this didn't work, so the toilet overflowed and spilled fecal juice all over the bathroom. I used a third roll of toilet paper to try to clean up before giving up.

Attached: 1520716050718.jpg (1024x1024, 84K)

Look there he goes making that THREAD again. You laugh you lose huh? It's impossibly unfathomable how spectacularly unfunny your pathetic little images are. Where'd you save those from? Facebook? Reddit? After going through so much of your cesspool of normalfaggot "memes" I haven't "lost" or "kekd" at any of your fucking shitposts. I can't imagine the look on your face when you see these reposted "memes" on your cyber power pc you got from your parents. How funny and original you think you are, how you cry newfag when someone thinks your wimpy posts aren't funny. Well newsflash YOU are the newfag. You come here for yet another formality with your edgy racism and 9/11 jokes. You fucking underage nigger shitheads bring your garbage here from ifunny and Reddit. WELL IVE HAD IT YOUNG MAN

Attached: 1507398148710.jpg (330x328, 22K)

Fuck. Typed this for the last Mckayla thread before it died. Whatever. Still relevant I guess.
----
I've been here for too long and I'm too old now I guess. I've lurked and posted for 10 years, since I was in my 20s. Dispite or because of Sup Forums and Sup Forums I care more about people then ever.
When I hear she was molested starting at 13, and how there's over 100 cases against this man and that there were people who knew and it was systematically suppressed by MSU, I can't help but think of my young female relatives who are now older than she was and Nassar molesting them and everyone here getting off on it.
I get it. We see celeb threads, revenge threads, rate threads, rape, 10/10 x body part and loli and jailbait threads everyday. You get served up a trough of flesh and fantasy and you can pretend it magically appears before you. A gift from the gods / anons as a never ending stream of pics and vids.
It's easy to forget these are real people staring out at you from the screen. That your fantasies have no place in the real world and would cause tremendous suffering and anguish. That real people exist and it's not just images on a computer screen.
Empathy is in desperately short supply these days. Being able to put yourself in someone's position.
Sometimes I wonder how much of what makes up the inhuman front of Sup Forums is people knowingly acting out and how much are people, kids likely (or were kids here at one point), who see this behavior and think it's legitimate and take it to heart, thinking that is the true Sup Forums or whatever. How many radicals and hateful people have we churned out unknowingly?
I dunno. Old man rambling now. The real world shouldn't be like Sup Forums. I guess my confidence that people understand that has been shot.

Attached: Obama w artistic gymnastic McKayla Maroney Face Reaction.jpg (572x600, 76K)

*slow claps steps out of the shadows*

Heh.... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean it's not bad. A good first attempt. It's pretty dank.... I can tell it's got some thought behind it.... lots of quotable material.....

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows , kid. You're skilled.... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than hat it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kahuna - they're out there day and night, burning midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft the next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard", or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at Reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't mean the one you just lost : ). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a million different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards.......

Attached: 1521162881120.jpg (600x370, 15K)

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Andy Sixx's log of shit. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of fecal matter most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. Theres also Andys fecal outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Josh Dryden literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that theyre not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Andy Sixx's log of shit truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldnt appreciate, for instance, the humour in Andys existential catchphrase Creamy Steamy Dreamy which itself is a cryptic reference to Coprophilia. Im smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Josh Drydens genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. XD
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Log of shit tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. Its for the ladies eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that theyre within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personal, kid.

Attached: 1506979351820.jpg (680x530, 60K)

To be fair, you have to have a scat fetish to understand Andy Sixx's logs. The flavor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of eating da poopoo, most of the logs will go over a typical eater's head. There’s also Andy's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his songs - his personal philosophy draws heavily from his dad Nikki, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these logs, to realize that they're not just tasty- their flavor says something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike eating logs of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the bouquet of his creamiest, steamiest dumplings, which themselves are a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Andy's logtrain unfolds itself into their gaping months. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a BVB tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for Andy's eyes only. And hopefully I can demonstrate to him just how dedicated I am too answer the question: "Would you?"

Attached: 1507718686273.jpg (194x260, 12K)

alright so im tryin to go home from the skatepark, take a shower and go up to river riot with some pplz, (river riot brings way to fuckin many people) and ive been in the same spot for almost a fuckin hour now. so im like fuck this shit and decide to drive down the emergency lane. lol right past the cops that are directing traffic. dude flags me down i slow down and wait till he gets close and just keep goin haha. fuck them they dont even fuckin know how to direct traffic so they aint gonna give me no fuckin ticket for drivin on the wrong part of the road and the faggot would of also gave me one for my subs just to be a dick. man he got so pissed when i smiled at him as i went by. he went and ran to his car but could go anywhere becase his car was on the other side of the cars. so i just cruzed like 6 miles down the emergency road to get home lol

Attached: M00t Either Die A Hero Or See Yourself Become A Villain.jpg (1280x1024, 409K)

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like its a peach of cake.

Attached: 1508654313043.jpg (300x282, 14K)

YLYL OP is proud of himself, OP is proud of what his thread has become. OP has created yet another vehicle for "Desu" to be posted. OP relizes that all that OP has done by creating this YLYL thread. OP knows what he is thinking. "I'll share some keks and copypastas with my fellow anons by creating a YLYL thread on Sup Forums! That will help me feel less dead inside." But look what happened. OP's entire thread is filled with pictures of that fucking Rozen maiden doll Suiseiseki.
And honestly, OP was expecting this to happen. If OP has been in any YLYL thread, any one AT ALL in the past month, then OP has witnessed this happening. Every thread is the same. Sure, every once in a while something funny gets posted. But then the inevitable: Suiseiseki poster arrives. OP knows it's going to happen. It's happened here. It's going to happen in the next thread, and the next one after that. OP should know better by now.
Sure, it's not OP's fault that these faggots keeping posting pictures of a Rozen maiden anime girl. It's not OP's fault that the users here are too fucking stupid to post original content instead of regurgitating the same old school Sup Forums images day in and day out. But OP knows what. OP is an enabler. By creating YLYL threads, OP invites people to come in and post mundane, idiotic garbage. OP knows that every YLYL is shit, so what makes you think yours is going to be any different? If OP knows that this Suiseiseki shit is going to happen and then ignore it and create a thread anyway, OP is part of the problem. OP is exactly what people are referring to when they use the phrase "the cancer that's killing Sup Forums." OP is not ashamed of himself.

Attached: dc4.png (314x318, 106K)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo

Attached: Haven'tKilledMyselfYet.jpg (480x480, 44K)

T he OP knows where it is at all times. he knows this because he knows where he isn't. By subtracting where he is from where he isn't, or where he isn't from where he is (whichever is greater), he obtains a difference, or deviation. The guidance subsystem uses deviations to generate an ETA for desu, banana, and log shitposting, as well as the corrective commands to drive the OP from a position where he is to a position where he isn't, and arriving at a position where he wasn't, he now is. Consequently, the position where he is, is now the position that he wasn't, and it follows that the position that he was, is now the position that he isn't.
In the event that the position that he is in is not the position that he wasn't, the system has acquired a variation, the variation being the difference between where the OP is, and where he wasn't. If variation is considered to be a significant factor, it too may be corrected by the GEA. However, the OP must also know where he was.
The OP guidance computer scenario works as follows. Because a variation has modified some of the information the missile has obtained, he is not sure just where he is. However, he is sure where he isn't, within reason, and he knows where he was. He now subtracts where he should be from where he wasn't, or vice-versa, and by differentiating this from the algebraic sum of where he shouldn't be, and where he was, he is able to obtain the deviation and his variation, which is called error.

Attached: 1507830677939.jpg (320x288, 14K)

>Jill leans in to the mic
>"S-L-I-D-D-I-N-G. Slidding."
>I stand up to clap
>some shit slidds down my slacks and lands on my shoe leaving a massive skid mark
>then that fat cunt judge says "I'm sorry, that's incorrect"
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEE
>pick up my chair and start bashing the other parents without mercy
>kids all start screaming and running
>take down my slacks and let my muddy ass mess slop fall on the floor
>scoop up a handfull and chuck it at fat judge bitches face
>directhit.exe
>my dick is out now and fully erect
>someone pulls the fire alarm
>one of the kids pulls a gun out of his backpack and starts a shooting rampage
>pretty bad ass actually
>grab the judge slut by the hair and lift her off the ground
>"please, let me go,"
>I look her dead in the eyes
>"Logless shills aren't welcome here."
>slam her down on her desk, breaking her spine clean in half
>the rampaging kid asks the spelling bee winner if he beleives in god and then shoots him in the face
>Jill snatches the first place trophy from his cold dead hands
>"Daddy I won!"
>you sure did, sweety. You sure did.

Attached: 1507718838622.jpg (461x493, 154K)

>be me
>single father
>daughter is in elementary school
>Let's call her Jill
>she signs up for the school spelling bee
>spend all week going over flash cards and practicing
>the big day arrives
>she's killing it
>most of the kids who entered are fucking retards
>one kid spells "catch" with a "k"
>I shout "get off the stage faggot"
>dirty looks from all the parents around me
>don't care my daughter's clearly gonna win
>it comes down to the last two kids
>the fat slut judge clears her throat
>"Jill, your word is 'six'"
>she spells it perfectly
>"S-I-X-X. Sixx"
>mfw the judge shakes her head no
>"I'm sorry, that's incorrect"
>other kid spells it with one fucking "x" and the judge grants him the point
>clenching my teeth so tight I break a crown
>literally shit my pants full I'm so angry
>other parents move away from me as it starts to smell like shit
>now the score is tied
>"Jill, your word is 'sliding'"

Attached: 1508689115433.jpg (1615x1783, 147K)