Hey Sup Forumsros I have a medical condition called psoriasis & its awful its so bad lately I been thinking bout going...

Hey Sup Forumsros I have a medical condition called psoriasis & its awful its so bad lately I been thinking bout going an hero but what you guys think? There's no cure & my only option is to own up with my skin but you guys have no idea how hard it is to go out & public & see people stare at it. You don't know how embarrassing it is to take of my shirt in a hook up. Can't even go to the water park & be question by staff of what I have. Idk bros it just make me sad.

Attached: psoriasis-4-iStock_00001210.jpg (620x465, 45K)

You literally never have to leave your house. Just order everything and get a job from home. It'll be shitty, but you can do it. Fuck prostitutes.

can i pick it?

Are'th Thou A Male of African Descent

>an hero because of psoriasis

How much of a faggot are you? There's people living with Lupus, Crohn's disease, and you want to kill yourself because of Psoriasis? Man the fuck up, you have a few scabs, big fucking deal.

OP

Have you tried using lotion?
it puts the lotion on its' skin

holy shit op

can we get a pic

I have it too. The difference between you and I is that I am not a weak faggot.

You treat it like a weight you have to drag around and it will hold you back. You have psoriasis. It's not going anywhere. So fucking own it. Make it fun. Go swimming in public pools and crack jokes about infecting people with (make up disease name here). Tell bitches you're part snake and you wanna slither into their panties (I legitimately said this as my tinder opener to my now-fiancee).

Learn to accept that it's a part of you, and use it to your advantage.

I know a dude in a wheelchair who pulls bitches, it's awesome.

Plus, you said you get hook ups, so it's not like you're a fucking kissless virgin. Chill out.

Yeah it hurts but get a Filipino skank to massage it for you.

I've got the same problem OP.
I just use a lot of moisturiser to hydrate, some steroid creams and shower in not or cold, but water somewhere in the middle.
Don't an hero.

Use Humira

>Humira

those side effects

HUMIRA can cause serious side effects, including:
Serious infections. These include TB and infections caused by viruses, fungi, or bacteria. Symptoms related to TB include a cough, low-grade fever, weight loss, or loss of body fat and muscle.
Hepatitis B infection in carriers of the virus. Symptoms include muscle aches, feeling very tired, dark urine, skin or eyes that look yellow, little or no appetite, vomiting, clay-colored bowel movements, fever, chills, stomach discomfort, and skin rash.
Allergic reactions. Symptoms of a serious allergic reaction include hives, trouble breathing, and swelling of your face, eyes, lips, or mouth.
Nervous system problems. Signs and symptoms include numbness or tingling, problems with your vision, weakness in your arms or legs, and dizziness.
Blood problems (decreased blood cells that help fight infections or stop bleeding). Symptoms include a fever that does not go away, bruising or bleeding very easily, or looking very pale.
Heart failure (new or worsening). Symptoms include shortness of breath, swelling of your ankles or feet, and sudden weight gain.
Immune reactions including a lupus-like syndrome. Symptoms include chest discomfort or pain that does not go away, shortness of breath, joint pain, or rash on your cheeks or arms that gets worse in the sun.
Liver problems. Symptoms include feeling very tired, skin or eyes that look yellow, poor appetite or vomiting, and pain on the right side of your stomach (abdomen). These problems can lead to liver failure and death.
Psoriasis (new or worsening). Symptoms include red scaly patches or raised bumps that are filled with pus.
Call your doctor or get medical care right away if you develop any of the above symptoms.

nigga u getting laid and still want to an hero. retard

LOL

I have psoriasis. There's a shitload of medication out there to help it. Shower less (some soaps and shampoos can irritate the skin), eat better, stop smoking and drinking as much, and deal with stress (that can cause flairs).

It's super manageable in most cases and it's not that big of a deal as literally millions of people have it. Sack up and see a dermatologist.

There is a cure, two actually.
Needle therapy and solarium,
Enjoy your vitamine D

yep I have it too OP. It's fucking shit and I'm always picking scabs off my head but I just grew my shit out so people can't see it.

Tons of people get laid with that. It's super common in Japan too (and with Asians). Maybe find other Asians with it.

See a dermatologist

it could be worse, you could have herpes

Go plant based only cure for it I had it an that's what took it away

There's a lot of corticosteroid creams of different strenght that you can use to stop the redness, stronger for the body, weaker for the face. I can't live without those, some parts of my face and body get red and flaky if I don't use them sporadically.

Never try to use it as my advantage because I'm use of just hiding it.
Which moisturiser?
Which medication? I need over the counter type medicane because I don't have insurance
Haha I always pick mines out too

End your life on stream

Attached: Counting Housed.jpg (350x263, 42K)

I had awful dandruff. Old spice anti dandruff shit n its gone.

Of course I use lotion. & I'll try to take a pic

You might try some different stuff.

Head and shoulders has selenium in it as well as a few other ingredients. You can put some on your other skin as well as your scalp.

Cocoa butter helps calm things a lot too. In the winter I cover my knuckles with it for a few days to calm them down. Otherwise they scale, crack, and bleed.

>I have psoriasis, but mine is agrivated by food allergies, specifically the peanut oil used to fry fast food. Once I stopped eating fast food, my psoriasis went away.

stop being sad just because you get looked at like a zoo animal. learn to ignore it and find people who dont treat you like such.

Nope half Spanish half Mexican

they have cures for that shit now mang

Attached: 1469541596397.jpg (480x391, 24K)

rub lemons on it and it goes away forever

Interesting. Discovered any new dishes you like?

T-gel faggot. Vinegar works too but is harsh. I've got the same thing.

Interesting. They told me to change my diet as well but me being the typical amerifag I eat burgers at least once a week jajaja

Cannabis oil, you fuckin noob.

Dude you need to be aggressive and consistent with treatment until it lightens up.

There are all sorts of products people claim work on psoriasis, find one that works for you. Apple cider vinegar, various oils (coconut, essential oils), Zinc pyrithione, medicated creams/ointments etc.

Don't be afraid to try homeopathic remedies. Nature has some pretty powerful medicines.

I have it as well, found it in 2009.
Recently its gone down.
T-gel heps at first but long term made it worse. Stay away from head and shoulders its fucking awful for it.

My gf bought Organic Care Dry nourish shampoo and it helps

It comes from being a genetic inbreed. Is your father also you uncle?

Just live with it faggot I would see how many people I could unnerve and keep score every day with such a condition.

Yup, T/Gel and Selsun Blue. Might want to try a desoximetasone gel or cream if you can get your hands on it.

I still eat fast food one the weekends, just not as much. Zero fast food during the week. Once my skin cleared up, I started adding back foods to see what I was allergic to. It took time, but now I know exactly what to avoid.

>T-gel heps at first but long term made it worse.
How did it made it worse? Just curious cuz I see anons recommending t gel but this got my worry.

Homeopathic and natural aren't the same thing are they? I thought homeopathic stuff was a sham, basically expensive water

LISTEN. I can help you user. It's going to take some work but not as hard as you think. Eliminate all grain and all sugar from your diet. Breakfast I eat yogurt sweetened with stevia, mixed with sliced banana, peanut butter, nuts. Lunch, eggs and vegetable dish. Dinner large salad with chicken, nuts cheese. You will notice a difference in your flakes within 3 days not fucking kidding you here. No grains means, no rice, no flour, no corn, it's challenging but high protein makes you less hungry and even your energy will increase. You can have fruit but limit your intake. For example coconut water is so sweet that it will trigger worse. Post back in a week you will be amazed with difference.

try stop using milk products for a while. many have milk allergy without ever discovering it. a friend of mine had been often sick her whole life without knowing why. she didn't discover until she was 18 that she had milk allergy. milk allergy can come out as hives.

i also have that, all i can say, find a woman that will accept you, my ex GFs don't care about that, i had that under the hair, i can't promise that girls will accept that, if they run away, fuck thots, as i said, find good woman not a stupid girl, it's super fucking discomfort for me but i don't feel ashamed, it's me, it's way i look, i do my things, if they feel bad watching me, i can't change that, i can explain but bad people keep judging you by your look...
i was using many diffrent meds, one med that help me is called "Elocom"

I have psoriasis too OP.

Go to Dollar Tree and pick up an ointment literally called "Psoriasis." Lady at the T-Mobile store noticed my skin and recommended it because her dad and grandpa both use it. I've never used anything else that cheap and that effective.

And if that doesn't work maybe kys idk

Source I can eliminate my flakes by this diet within days. The moment I start wheat, grain, sugar, it comes back. Even high doses of almond flour will trigger, so it's all about non processed foods. Fat, protein and vegetables is what it's about my friend.

Ya que hablas español, en islandia estan esas termales naturales al aire libre, estar ahi te curara en un 80% en no mucho tiempo

Alright user I'll try but this will be hard for me because am a beaner & rice, flour,& corn is part of my daily diet jaja

Where you from OP?

Attached: 1521408583767.jpg (625x626, 31K)

Currently at Texas

half spanish....half mexican....all spic... dafuq

In the UK i have cream and it clears it right up

Don't an hero user.the despair,hurt and emptiness that you will leave to others is unfathomable.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-19-00-19-33.png (720x1280, 172K)

Can't argue with that

go to bed Armando you aren't old enough to be on this site you little faggot

Just found that days I wouldn't use it it would come back with a vengeance

Attached: smelllikeaman.jpg (1338x927, 168K)

>Mon

Attached: scalpsaviour.jpg (450x599, 36K)

stop using corporate chemical garbage

Get lots of sunshine.

My prediction is you have a serious form of stress in your life. Remove it. Smoke weed. Relax. Get rid of your stress.

Med student here. I feel you. Severe psoriasis is awful and I totally get how having shit like this really fucks with your psyche. I’ve read a few articles by people who have it about why it fucks up so many aspects of their life.

I’m sure you know this, but there are a SHITLOAD of treatments for psoriasis.

Immunosuppressive treatment like humira can definitely have nasty side effects. But there are so many options, and so many levels of treatment intensity.

If it were me, I know I’d take a look at those side effects and be like “well yeah, but I’d also like to go out without being covered in scaly shit.” I’d take whatever the fuck I could Get. Most people respond well to treatment. You’re not going to have all that shit just start happening to you.

I would assume this is an issue best managed by a Rheumatologist, but I guess it would make sense for a Dermatologist also. I would, however, expect the Rheumatologist to have a better unstanding of the treatments.

See the doctor and try some drugs man. If bad shit starts happening, stop taking it and try one of the other countless options.

Ya intentaste aceite de carro usado? Úsalo es sabido que cura la psiorasis embarratelo un par de veces y verás que te la elimina rápido

My friend has it, incl. heavily over their hands and neck.

I wasn't familiar with what it is when I first met them. It doesn't look good, and I am a bit of a germophobe, so it irked me a bit for the first 10 minutes or so.

But that was that. And I appreciate that it must be really hard for them to feel like something outside of their control is being used by people to judge them.

But if anything it made me appreciate their character more. They never mentioned it, and I never brought it up. It wasn't an elephant in the room, and it wasn't something they felt they had to 'own' either in an in-my-face way. It just was, and I understood that it was something that was hard for them but they were past it, had made peace with it, and that was that. And it made me very quickly appreciate their character more.

Honestly though, objectively, it's not a big deal at all. I'm just a particularly squirmy person.

Stop thinking about it. People will note it and move on. You've already noted it. Find a way to alleviate it, if possible, sure. But move on.

This. This. This... Weed yes, but at least get on a CBD routine.

But stress more than anything.

Solo funciona con perros

> not op, gracias a dios

I just wish more people were like you

I'm glad. It's all about diet my friend. I hope you can seriously give it a shot. It works for me but when I cheat it comes back. Very hard not to cheat with everything convienant having grain and sugar. Look into candida diet if you want more ideas. Candida diet was too strict for me and I was never able to do it. Good food makes life worth living. Thankfully food can still be good without your processed carbs. Good luck!

Really user. Over something as simple as that. I have a polinidal cyst on right above my ass that's come back AFTER surgery! And flares up all the time, causing me to legit bleed from the top of my ass at times. I'm not thinking of killing myself through all that cause I know one thing. fuck those who judge and don't understand. They're not worth your time in life. Do the best you can to feel comfortable with yourself and who you are and fuck anyone who puts you down. I calm my shit down with baby powder, and try to keep it under control

Lol if he took that it’s pretty much equal to killing himself

My ex had lupus faggot, try walking in her shoes. I have psoriasis myself that's as bad as your pic plus some, grow some nads. People stare at me and women look at me like I'm diseased, despite this shit not being contagious but I have scared people for the hell of it, scratching my head near them if they give me shitty looks. Deal with it man, learn your triggers for flare-ups and stop eating junk food, hell fucking tomatoes and peppers are a trigger for me ffs. I've been poor as fuck my whole life, 30 and having to live at home again since coming back from the military and dealing with chronic depression for 20 years. It's only now that I'm slowly pulling my shit together and getting somewhere in life, admittedly part of that was putting my life on hold for a chick but that's in the past now.

Attached: 1436040152192.jpg (634x554, 69K)

Jesus christ. Faggot of the year nomination right here.

I have Crohns disease. We're a bunch of pussies too don't add us to that list you fucker.

Also humira is total ass. Makes me tired as fuck and eat everything terrible in sight. Avoid at all costs

I’m gonna try that because my dandruff is terrible and so far I’ve tried three different shampoos and none have worked

Se de un caso que el señor estaba todo el cuerpo lleno y se metió en una tina llena de aceite de carro usado y se curó completamente, nada pierde con intentarlo

I had it really bad on my scalp but I cured it with baking soda.

What you have is a fungal skin condition and you can actually kill it off by Alkalizing your skin.

I used to pick at the patches of it on my scalp for years.

Everyday I had a really bad habit of picking at the skin. It just layers up and you can peel it away.

I tried many things but nothing was permanent till I found the Baking Soda.

All the others things I tried healed the patches of skin and made the skin ok for a few days but deeper in the skin the fungus is still there. Just a few weeks more and it always comes back.

But when I started to use the baking soda it made big holes in my scalp. These holes were the patches of fungus and skin dying off.

Get a simple lizard cosplay kit and say that your psoriasis is just your lizard skin peeling away, become an IRL reptilian.

If you do an hero make sure to live stream it.

The Baking Soda eats into the bad flesh and kills it.

Any corrupted flesh is expunged.

Ive also used Borax because it is more strongly alkaline than Baking Soda and I got good results with it.

I put the Borax on a big spot on the side of my head and at the center of the patch the skins goes mushy and you can pick at it and you have a divet in your skin that you can stick your pinky finger tip in.

I had about 20 patches like that on my scalp.

I removed each one over time.

Pray to Jesus Christ to be healed from your affliction.
It won't cost you anything to try. If you are determined and consistently pray
you will be answered. Just don't be frightened if it happens. What matters is
that you not give up.

Attached: 411.jpg (640x398, 48K)

I would leave the baking soda in my hair for about 3 days at a time. Even sleeping with it in and putting more on after a shower.

But by the third day it really hurts. After the second day of doing it the patches start to open up and become like open sores.

It hurts to put the baking soda on that so you gotta wait for it to scab up and add more if needed.

I suffered for about 10 years picking at my scalp.

And it took me about 6 months of using baking soda to make my scalp totally clear.

I suffered alot using the baking soda because your basically chemically burning off fungus from your skin.

>Pray to Jesus Christ to be healed from your affliction.
>It won't cost you anything to try. If you are determined and consistently pray
>you will be answered. Just don't be frightened if it happens. What matters is
>that you not give up.
If he constantly prays to a puddle of piss eventually something will happen as well, fuck off with your placebo shit.

Attached: gay.jpg (623x350, 15K)

Sometimes by the third day of putting the baking soda on my scalp and after a shower I would put the baking soda right on a patch and it would hurt soo fucking bad.

We are talking like a 8 or 9 on the pain scale.

A searing and sharp pain usually centralized at about 5 spots on my scalp at a time.

It stings and burns for about an hour and after that the pain lessens.

Homie no need to kys, im sure its fine man. You still got some cool shit you can do man, fuck what everyone thinks. How ya doin tonight side from wanting to kys?

Bro same went to the doctor gave me antibiotics and this bomb ass cream shits going away . But I feel it shit had me down for days pic not related

Attached: 1521437571311.gif (500x454, 63K)

I had a big bump / patch on the side of my head and I put a mixture of the Baking Soda and Borax on there for about 3 days.

By the third day it was all scabbed up and felt like mushy in the center. And when I picked at it with my fingernail it like broke and my skin tore and I started bleeding from the side of my head.

I was bleeding alot. I had to get in the shower and wash because I was bleeding so much.

When I was in the shower I was running the hot water on the side of my head and picking at the scab. It was really sore and blood was pouring down the tub.

After a couple mins it stopped bleeding and I felt a pretty big hole in the side of my head that I could put my finger tip in.

Nah dude Satan works so much easier. Just sell your soul and he’ll give you anything.

Go to a fucking doctor you dumbass

Psoriasis is extremely easy to treat, just like excema.

Youre gonna kill yourself over dryskin that >> disappears if you stop fucking with it

did you take pics of any of this and if so post them

And I had another one on the back of my neck that was big.

I could pinch my neck and just feel a lump in my neck. And skin was red there and it was always flaking dead skin.

So I started to put the baking soda on there for a few day and the skin got mushy and I picked at it and alot of the skin came away and it it make a hole.

I put the baking soda right in the holes it makes in my skin to eat out more of the bad stuff.

It really hurts and stings. But it works so I keep doing it.

Sunlight user. Get some UV on that shit. Buy a tanning lamp.

Honestly I just really like all the shit I used to eat just vegan Amerifag here. Pizza burgers vagina. Mono meals of fruit is the way to go an never drinking when you eat. Research it on YouTube I use that shit as a reference an scientific method my way to the best answer.

Honestly I just really like all the shit I used to eat just vegan Amerifag here. Pizza burgers vagina. Mono meals of fruit is the way to go an never drinking when you eat. Research it on YouTube I use that shit as a reference an scientific method my way to the best answer. Fagget

It was too much for me to photograph it all.

Every week it seems like I was drawing more and more out of the deeper parts of my skin.

I used to get it on my scalp bad, my ears, and sometimes I would get flare ups around my nose, my eyelids or eyebrow area.

I even had a few patches on my scrotum.

But the baking soda worked to remove all of this and keep me clear for years now.

Stay strong bro. People who are decent human beings won't give a shit (unless you're ugly too)

i got it on my scalp Sup Forumsro
it's not that big of a deal. just take care of yourself, go to the gym etc. and people will over look it.
being fat with psoriasis is different than being healthy with psoriasis.
do some sit ups and watch what you eat man.

my dad have it also user. Dont kys over this its stupid my man. Doctor told him to use pic relate. Ask your doctor about it if you want user.
But the one thing that really help him is the sun. In the summer he go to the beach a lot and you can really see the change. Dunno where you live user but at least in the summer do a lot of sunbathing you will see it will help you a lot. You can even do it on your yard or balcony. Good luck user. Dont do something stupid my man its something you have that cant spread/infect other people just try to stop care what strangers think about it.

Attached: o_dermovate-ointment-100g-clobetasol-propionate-7b10_large.jpg (480x370, 13K)