They still mad Lil Pump is rich and getting mad pussy while they're slaving away at McDonalds and not following their...

>They still mad Lil Pump is rich and getting mad pussy while they're slaving away at McDonalds and not following their dreams
bitch don't be mad at him, be mad at yourself. You're the failure, not him.
#DESTROYED

Attached: lil-pump-latino-identity-hip-hop-00.jpg (1000x600, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4LfJnj66HVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6km-3ot8Qo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who?

youtube.com/watch?v=4LfJnj66HVQ

lol i inherited over 3.4 million dollars and 7 property houses i havent worked since 2009

They are so bad people actually call it "Mumble rap" now

This is the first time I've been able to smell someone from a picture.

Literally who.

I don’t know how to degrade myself to such a level to become rich, and even if I did, I would rather have my dignity.

This dude writes like he dropped outta school in 3rd grade.
Does he know other words rhyme with gang?

Even his nails are filthy.

half a kek

Actually yeah. This guy is gross. Both looking and likely smelling too.

Check out this guy. Another facial-tat

He looks like he snorts 10 kilos of coke in one pull

He looks like he snorts 10 kilos of skittles in one pull

SAGE crackers

Attached: DYjYEjKUQAAC-72.jpg (750x537, 73K)

LMFAO, NOBODY GIVES A FUCK DUDE. YOU LOOK LIKE SOME KIND OF FUCKING BITCH OUT OF JERSEY SHORE. WHAT, YOU WEREN'T FUCKING GUIDO ENOUGH TO MAKE THE CUT? YOUR FAKE TAN JUST WASN'T FUCKING UP TO SNUFF? NOBODY FUCKING CARES KID. CAPTAIN OF THE FOOTBALL TEAM?! MY FUCKING ASS LOL YOU ARE SKINNY AS SHIT AND NICE FUCKING FAKE CHAIN AND EMPTY BOTTLE OF FUCKING KID VODKA. IF YOU WERE AS HARD AND "GANGSTA" AS YOU CLAIM TO BE YOU, FIRST OF ALL, WOULDN'T BE HERE TALKING SHIT AT FUCKING 8 AM IN THE MORNING AND SECONDLY YOU'D PROBABLY BE TOO HUMBLE TO GIVE A SHIT. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT EITHER WAY. I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF YOU FUCKING TWIG FUCKS WHO WEIGH LESS THAN THE ANOREXIC WHORES THEY ASSOCIATE WITH ACTING ALL FUCKING HARD AND SHIT WHEN A SIMPLE BREEZE WOULD MAKE THEM CRUMBLE.
GO GET SOME MORE FUCKING CHILDREN'S VODKA AND FAKE BRONZER AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT ANOTHER FAKE CHAIN HOW ABOUT SOME DOG TAGS? THAT'S FUCKING GHETTO RIGHT THERE YOU GUIDO FUCKING BITCH.
AND FUCK YEAH I'M MAD PEOPLE I GIVE A FUCK IF YOU WANT TO ASK ME IF I'M MAD BRO B/C I FUCKING AM AND I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF FAGGOTS LIKE THIS
FUCK YOU

okay but this guys white, and has dreads thats why he looks dirty and probably is

Bump

He's Mexican

Is this that same faggot that spent like the entire proceeds from his first album on ONE fucking chain

im not talking about lil pump, and lil pump is latino

If you listen lil penis pump. You are pathetic. His lyrics are shit. It's no surprise that America can make people like him rich. Can you guess why? Too many of a certain population. Hint hint

White guy looks sharp, like a rapping Elrond. Dreadlocks is dirty.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6km-3ot8Qo

Attached: Legolask.jpg (855x642, 58K)

Fuck you, get beaten to death with a metal pipe you piece of shit

Ofc people are mad at him if he flips everyone off with double middle fingers. I don't even think he wants people to not be mad at him.

> like a rapping Elrond
>posts Legolas

are you old or just stupid

This

wasted dubs on a raging cunt

*Message recorded at 15:48*
Hey, John, it's Bill from Monetary, I just wanted to call you to inform you on a few things to keep you updated on what's going on. I just got word from the DM that the quarterly report you're working on had it's due date pushed back two days, so you have more time to work on that. I know you've been stressing out on that. I also wanted to call you to let you know that the microwave in break room 3 has a problem with it's magnetron or something... it starts making a weird smell after being used for a while, so uh, if you need to use it, make sure that you only use it for like 30 seconds or less. It might be a few days before the Boss gets around to replacing it. You know how he is about spending... That's about it for now. I'll try to keep you updated on how things are going in our department as well. I can't believe I got moved to the other side of the building... Anyway, I've gotta get going. These paychecks aren't going to fill themselves out, right? I'll talk to you after work.
*message ended at 15:53*

Low quality bait here. It's in the writing. Yes, he's missing a verb and some periods; however, his apostrophes are dead on. Ss is his spelling. And those commas, are spot on. Very telling is the lack of periods!!!!!

Nice try.

Attached: that's bait.gif (400x254, 1.43M)

Dude, I'm a nerd. It's ok.

Attached: 1518607047064.gif (300x169, 450K)

THIS MY FUCKING LAND YOU WHITE CUNT! WANNA FUCK WID ME ILL GET MY COUSIN'S ONNA YOU FUCK YA!

Attached: 1435372694369.jpg (511x288, 24K)

Pardon me. You're right, the white dude looks fucking grimy.

Thank you brother.

Attached: blacklightning.jpg (628x594, 245K)

Enough idiots like his shit. Not entirely "they" fault. Music is so trash today, bring back classical music, or just get, I dunno, creative?

Low quality bait m8. Who the fuck is mad at him?