My boyfriend of 2 years dumped me and I feel like shooting a bullet straight through my head. This is my first break up...

My boyfriend of 2 years dumped me and I feel like shooting a bullet straight through my head. This is my first break up. What should i do Sup Forums?

Attached: 43.jpg (1080x1260, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B1tQbFenfSc&lc
youtube.com/watch?v=qbWgw4Tmh4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sounds like you answered your own question

With that face? Turn full-lezzo.

your name is tara

Depends, is that photo of you or your ex?

maybe post tits or gtfo?

Yeah your best bet atm

Attached: 1504064955551.gif (260x195, 1.37M)

It's a good thing he dumped you. Means he wasn't worth your time. Think of it as a blessing. Just another distraction out of the way. When my first love broke up with me I was beyond crushed and suicidal. Now, years and years later I'm with my soulmate. If you don't think it'll get better- you're wrong. Now you're that much closer to finding your love

Faggot

is tha tthe asuka cosplayer????

dont cry, listen to this

youtube.com/watch?v=B1tQbFenfSc&lc

Boohoo

Do it

Shoot a bullet straight through your head. Faggot.

Aww, you're too cute to do that :/

I’ll be yours.

I'm having difficulty assuming your gender.

this

Become straight my dood

post your nudes to get back at him op

Weak copypasta.

Attached: 1521299505033m.jpg (1024x683, 65K)

post the nudes you have

Attached: 7FE17830-1727-4DA2-8C9F-43A34E928140.jpg (307x438, 33K)

to be honest it's better if the bullet bounces around a bit instead of goes straight through, that way it scrambles the brain so you don't become a vegetable

who is this

Fuck off

Underage b&

I'm a gullible person, but a friend of mine recently committed suicide, so its weird to see posts like this. If you need to talk, im open.

Some guy that calls himself kat

Dump your dick pics, faggot.
Also dump his dick picks.
And butt.

Hi Open, I need to talk

Man up

What you should do is grow the fuck up, acknowledge you're sad as fuck, focus and experience that sadness as hard as you can. Then, once you've had a good boohoo, realize that the cuck who ended it is only one sad shit story out of literal billions on the planet. Your fucking poor excuse of a relationship failed for a reason, now pick yourself up off your damn cumstained carpet floor, get the hell off Sup Forums, go outside for a walk, listen to your sadboi music, and fucking gett your shit together. Move the fuck on asap or you're only keeping around a dead dog making it worse.

Attached: c7o3KxT.gif (400x225, 325K)

Listen to this, then post pics, then kill yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=qbWgw4Tmh4k

dont sing it do it

Not a dad joke

Fake. or? If it is, than it isn't funny.

Remember to angle the gun towards the back of your head, otherwise you'll just blow your chin off and only get massive pain.

Post one pic and then idiots respond, fucking morons.

You should shoot yourself in your head
it's the easiest option

or else try pic related

Attached: 1521326042820m.jpg (582x1024, 142K)

shut up faggot

Move on.