I just watched this and I spent the entire episode repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit...

I just watched this and I spent the entire episode repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 3 minutes it was so painful.

>Ayy quirky burping scientist lmao
If you liked it you're in the wrong place

Attached: thumbnail_8234390180613999969.jpg (400x300, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x60k4xc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes

Cool blog, Sup Forumsro.

>complains about a cringy show by acting even cringier

if you just recently watched this, and this whole thread isn't bait, then of course you didn't like it.

Yeah its all memes and no existential dread. Keep your life happy. *burpp*

watch this episode. First episode is garbage.
This episode...I don't think there's ever been a better written episode of a cartoon.

TO BE FAIR you have to have a high iq to kno deway XD

First season was okay when it first came out. Then everyone fucking gravitated towards it and all of a sudden the shit became cancer.. like a mandala effect or something. My ex, who I barely talked to at the time even tried to talk to me about it, that's how bad it is.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

The ricklantis mixup was solid. The whole series is worth it for that one episode.

>Chanting and writhing on the floor over a cartoon
How autistic can you be?

It was just a cheap knock off of ack to the future mixed with some family guy.

In the first episode he actually yells run for it morty.

I mean come on man, how hard can you rip so,e thing off.

Do you chant while watching shows and movies? Is this a thing you do? It doesn't sound fun.

You do know it started as a sketch parodying back to the future, right?

>I'm so special and different, I hate popular things, society doesn't get me

Damnit Justin.... Just drop it

I don't go on reddit, and know very little about it.
I enjoyed Rick and Morty.
You don't like reddit, because muh muh special snowflake, muh super long rival harted from before all the newfags.
You don't like things that remind you of reddit because of that.
Rick and Morty (apparently) has similarities, so, you don't like Rick and Morty.

quit liking reddit and morty

The Ricklantis Mixup is a fantastic episode.
PROVE ME WRONG

no you didn't

My god this thread is just a bunch if neckbeards pointing at eachother