Google bans plug-in that picks out Jews

bbc.co.uk/news/technology-36459990

>Google has banned an extension of its Chrome browser which was being used to identify Jewish names on the internet by surrounding them with three sets of brackets, or parentheses

>Those identified were then subjected to anti-semitic abuse via social media

>It was called the "coincidence detector" - a reference to a conspiracy theory about Jewish people and global control.
Once again Sup Forums has taken it too far.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Page
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergey_Brin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just a coincidence

That is just straight hilarious. Also they fucking banned it!! Ahahahhahaha.

do NOT 404

get on Sup Forums more often.
don't pretend to be employed.

Quick someone needs to write this for Firefox.

>filter
>user can determine name from set of parameters
>have filters for every group you can think of

(((IBRAHIM)))

It was just a way to get my dad to be more skeptical of the Trump articles he read. Nothing malicious about it.

No sociological phenomenon is a coincidence. As though complex things occur without firm causal underpinnings. Nobody claims ethnic inequality is a coincidence besides ignoramus normies. The concern is what exactly is the causal underpinning, what is the nature of it. Redpillers contend that Jews collude with one another, or that they have some peculiarly jewish unconcscious hardwiring that promotes nepotism and ethnic likeness well beyond what is typical. You have no proofs of the fact of your belief, you just look at data then assume a network of causality you find politically or morally preferable.

(((Google)))

I wonder what's moot doing there. He probably has to apologize to every kike he works with six times a day while thinking ?pol/ was actually right.

Moot is a sellout cuck. Even if he knows subconsciously that Sup Forums is always right, he would never admit it to himself or anybody else.

>The extension was developed by a far-right group called alt-right.

kek

Damn, I had that extension.
It was fucking hilarious.

He'll get it after a while after the kikes make him work more than others without promotions, only to spite him. Maybe he'll even write about it in his faggy tumblr blog. Hopefully he finds another job soon

You can still use it if you have chromium.

Why do they always cry ANTISEMITIC

'someone'

(((coincidence intensifies)))

the nose knows

New Plugin when? i can write the actual plugin if someone else can get link me a database of names to blacklist. Preferably an SQL database with anonymous login enabled.

it will just end up on firefox if it isnt already. google is run by a poo in the loo and that faggot tried to erase trump from the internet on chrome i doubt any one here is affected

Some kind user had written one for firefox, but doesnt seem to work anymore

Jewish identity as it developed over the centuries in Europe was deeply anti-christian and weary of assimilation. We see their attitude, everything European and Christian is bad and oppressive. We see their influence. If someone believes they control the world obviously they're deluded but if you don't see the anti-gentile agendas popping up everywhere you're equally deluded.

(((American)))

Bump, someone make new extension

Anyone got an alternate download link?

Just a reminder:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google
>Founders:
>Larry Page

>Sergey Brin

Larry_Page:
>Page's mother is Jewish, but he was not raised in a religious household.

Sergey_Brin:
>Brin was born in Moscow in the Soviet Union, to Russian Jewish parents

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Page
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergey_Brin

there is a link to the script on a thread in Sup Forums. the link is to a json file with all the names. too lazy to link sorry

found the link bit.no.com:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz

Thanks

But if Jews have nothing to hide, they have nothing to fear.