R8 me Sup Forums. I'm probably going to kill myself within the next three months

R8 me Sup Forums. I'm probably going to kill myself within the next three months.

Attached: apu cz.1.png (695x409, 318K)

bait/10

You are a legit cutie, please don't kill yourself.

You look like a girl and I’m so desperate that I’ll totally take you out. So yea don’t do it because I’m a virgin. Also life is meaningless today but in a few years you will find some meaning somewhere.

Do it

You're very pretty. I like your giant hand.

>i'm so desperate that i'll date you
>don't kys, take my virginity first
only on Sup Forums folks

2/10
Would look better if u were crying

Tits or GTFO

If real suicide care to share.

8/10 would give attention

You would look so much prettier post suicide.

Eyes 10/10. All in all 7/10. Death is but another adventure friendo. How do you plan killing yourself?

Is this a r8 thread? Do i post me? Lol

I give ya a solid 2 eggplants, meaning I wish I had a second dick to fuck you with. Also you look like that goth girl every guy wants to have as a gf 20/10

You look like a fucking female, please kys OP

Don‘t try to fix temporary problems with a permanent solution...

Attached: 579C5266-A8E5-49B4-877F-77DC77A9020F.png (538x307, 68K)

It might actually be a female. It's so hard to tell anymore.

rating you high enough to say you can live with me instead

Pic related.

you guys are nice

Attached: apu czx.png (727x523, 471K)

Asshole shot for us?

Your lips are perfect. Very luscious and kissable.

Hi monica

very cute

Is there anyway we can talk other than here ?

Feet before you an hero. Oh, and don't do it. You've got so much to live for. There's a light at the end of the tunnel, blah, blah, blah etc.

Timestamp?

this is a very well known camwhore. of course it's a faggot larping

She is a camgirl in chaturbate

Yep

Wow, really really hot. Why dont you want to carry on being hot? Shame to waste such a pretty boby.

If you lived in Vegas I would totally take care of you...

anons went from "lolbait" and "do it fgt" to "8/10 such cutie" in the snap of some tiddies

Moshi Moshi baito desu

name?

Sherryshen

Lemme slice your pussy lips with my rusty blade and show you how a real man eats pussy

Attached: oh_my.gif (426x426, 1.74M)

Get a life faggot. Go out and get your shit together, because mumbling about an heroing on Sup Forums isn't getting you anywhere cunt.

Attached: 1521231614824.gif (400x275, 1.48M)

kill yourself now

>why wait
>pic related

also on a sidenote
kill yourself for being a vapid attentionwhore

Attached: 1521326042820m.jpg (582x1024, 142K)

Attention whore bitch. Tits or gtfo.

WouldMarry/10

Life isnt worth living but you shouldnt kill yourself either. Just exsist. Thats all that life is. Exsisting.

>R8 me Sup Forums. I'm probably going to kill myself within the next three months.
And I'm probably going to visit Pluto in the next three days.

You have a fivehead and are covered in trashy tattoos that scream mental illness. I rate you 0/10. Fuck off.

You have cabin fever, youre fine, OP

only shows 1/2 face because burn victim/10

Attached: bz6RvBU.jpg (854x480, 24K)

The pictures are from her Chaturbate show

Attached: 28311461-5120-44D3-A7D2-989E75AA6215.png (625x626, 66K)

Look. Likely isn't even you in the pic but whatever. If you are seriously thinking of committing an hero don't. Life fucking sucks. All of us here know it but ending it all isn't the way to go. Fuck life right in it's face with your dick/strap-on and keep going. Fuck life's bullshit and the people around you giving you shit. Be stronger than them and maybe one day you can laugh at all the pathetic people who fucked with you while they die working a shit job with a shit family. All the while you finally got what you wanted.

Attached: my brain.png (500x607, 218K)

well that's fucking gross. she totally ruined it.

I hope you don’t kill yourself user. What’s eating you?

time stamp

Nice tits, attractive face. Personality? Issues? Doesn't seem to be waste of skin. LSD + Molly to examine your issues and program in better ideas. Find a good campsite manager who puts you in better shape than they find you. Find your inner mythos and live by and within it. So says a rich werewolf. We're all monsters down here.

Derp. Of course they are! I forget the rules!

Attached: copypasta.jpg (750x600, 56K)

there are over 7billion people on this earth. i know depression hurts and is hard to tackle but the thing about life is you either get gud or you get rekt'd. if you kill yourself understand that you will probably hurt a lot of people and damage some lives, even if its just the first responders reactions to finding/dealing with your corpse it will leave an imprint. now fuck off with this bait.

hmmm

Attached: SHERRYSHEN titty rub.gif (600x337, 1.53M)

This makes me sad, and I've only read about 4 posts not in chronological order.
I don't want to look at this thread because it hurts.

seems if you think it might be fake, it probably is.

Attached: SHERRYSHEN lipsticker.gif (600x338, 726K)

Any feet wins?

verified fake :(
we need real girls here damn it!

Attached: q1UV34z.gif (854x480, 1.13M)

We should always know that things could be fake, and that they could be real, but we should also have a thorough understanding of all aspects, not just what we believe we know.