yearsofsilence.bandcamp.com/
open.spotify.com/album/20JJKyFsShqBGVBHdmOA24?si=MbhdmT3gQ5SE49k0t1d9ew

Attached: booty.jpg (700x700, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B1tQbFenfSc&lc
yearsofsilence.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=S6yuR8efotI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sell down the river is badass all the rest are weird, like the music doesn’t fit the vocals, digging your screams tho

Disconnected is also pretty good

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it! Sell Down the River has been my most successful song so far and I'm gonna try to do a lot more songs like it and something new with my upcoming LP. Was there something specific about the other tracks you didn't like/explain how the music wasn't fitting the vocals in the others?

Thanks! This was a home-recorded EP, I'm hoping to get some studio time when recording my new shit!

What a coincidence, years of silence is what I want to hear from you.

So the beginning of misery loves company I was expecting a beat, like techno or trance. It seems like a different genre until I heard you screaming and for a few seconds there it was off putish, I say stick with the metal you have something not everyone does vocally very talented, but remember when you put your music out there and you are unknown all you have are those first few seconds to hook your audience.

Got a chuckle from that lmao

edgy

youtube.com/watch?v=B1tQbFenfSc&lc

Honestly sounds really good for a home recording, studio will make it sound 10/10

Ahh understandable, thank you again! The genre I was going for this was Melodic Hardcore so I was trying to combine some soft sounding beats with some more generic metalcore sounds, I'm probably gonna steer away from the soft sounds for my upcoming album in favour of something that is catchy and easy for multiple listeners!

This was meant for this

K3K

Thanks a bunch!

Definitely as long as you are trying to build a fan base stick with one genre than get more risqué, your fans will support you with it. I don’t think I have ever heard of melodic hardcore it would be cool to see it get mainstream one day and you could definitely pull it off once you have that following

Totally!

Good job with the recording! I actually like your melodic hardcore sound. It's nice to hear something that every band isn't doing.

I don't have Spotify so I just listened to the previews hut ironically, sell it down the river was the only song I didn't like on there (from what I heard of it)...

Thanks for the feedback man, I was going for a kind of The Ghost Inside sound but wanted to add some originality to it, thanks agian!

>yearsofsilence.bandcamp.com/

Misery Loves Company
>before 0:32
Needs a louder lead guitar, even if it's taking a bit of a back seat.
Said guitar needs a tiny bit more of melodic and or rhythmic variation.

>0:33 - 0:47
Percussion's general idea isn't bad, but you've failed to put enough detail, emphasis, and work, on the tiny details. Also, you don't need to do it as if it were done by just one drummer, don't limit your music.
Where you use that snare, it's used just once, and it continues like that. That's weak, yo.

>0:47-0:59
Same thing, it's just repetitive, boring.
Your background vocals need to be louder, you could add another layer by adding a low-volume screaming melody in there.

1:00 - 1:09
With that piano bit, you could add a distorted lead guitar conter melody to that.
You need to change up the production a little, your piano has sounded pretty much the same the whole time.
Not even done, yet.

Appreciate the hard criticism, only true way to get better is to point out flaws, I'll definitely make notes to use when recording some new stuff!

I just took a piss and this is losing my attention, now.

Look, dude.
Bach made this with just one instrument, and it was a damn cello, being played by just one guy.
Not to mention how that's just the prelude, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=S6yuR8efotI

You owe it to yourself to not settle for less with music.

You seemed to have took that well, that seems nice.
But I'm also just being a cunt with no self control right now.

Fine with me dude, criticism is still criticism, just trying to improve

gj op ty for sharing

Appreciate it man.

Np!