Got my first tinder match, how do i not fuck this up? also what say?

got my first tinder match, how do i not fuck this up? also what say?

Attached: tlMyykq5_400x400.jpg (400x400, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B1tQbFenfSc&lc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice trips

here you go

>Say "Hi"
>She says "Hi"
>Say "That's enough small talk, now let me eat that ass."

Just rolled trips on tinder, sit on my face please

send her this song

she'll get heaps wet

youtube.com/watch?v=B1tQbFenfSc&lc

can i get a good joke for my trips?

Nice trips

Confirm her name?
"Hey...Stephanie? I'm user."
Make a light joke
"I was worried I was going to go up to someone who looked just like you and they were going to be like who the fuck are you"
Read how she reacts. Ask if she would like to go get a coffee or something. If you've got good chemistry at the coffee ask if she wants to hang out at your place or something.
Don't be scared ot admit it's your first time using the app. But dont make it all about the app. Ask her questions about what she does and shit.

I usually start with "hey hru" and make normal conversation from there

Just don't be autistic, if she's down to fuck you'll notice.

Attached: IMG_4071.png (500x498, 392K)

Gimme da pussy boss.

Works every time

Don't do this that's autistic. Fuck you're gonna blow it. Don't do autistic things.

THIS

Attached: images (18).jpg (543x271, 25K)

you do fuck it up. And you keep fucking it up until you don't care anymore.

If you're for real, go on jewtube or something, and search for textGame/tinderGame, and learn how to not be a retarded needy fuck. Good luck. ( if you text at least 30 girls, even if you don't have a great account, chances are big that you're gonna find a horny chick that just wants to fuck, and will come over to your place, as long as you can act like a normal human being ) .

also.... "i've got a tinder mach" - match doesn't mean shit

>be me 2 months ago
>make Tinder
>march with girls
>"Hello, *girl name*. How are you?"
>they never respond
>delete Tinder

Attached: if_only.jpg (1436x1674, 572K)

Girls get like 500 matches a day where guys say that verbatim, you gotta be original

Hah or just dont use Tinder at all. Women on there think they are the hottest shit and turn down men even those that are above their league. Better chances in real life, go out and actually talk to women. I've never had any success on Tinder yet I can easily pull weekend in clubs and ive got a nice build, good face and all that. Unless you're 8-10/10 you're wasting your time.

Autistic user.
Nice dubs.

> goes on Tinder where you compete with hundreds of guys at the same time
> says the most boring, needy, unoriginal shit to a girl
> wonders why she doesn't respond to his message in a sea of "hey, how are you"

had several talk and lose interest. two catfished me. One was ugly and lame who freaked out at the coffee shop "because it was too loud" the other had her high school pictures, when we met up she was 100 pounds heavier, I stupidly treated her to dinner and acted nice.

She fucking wont stop texting, I ain't gonna fuck that lying land whale.

Everyone else gets bored or is a camwhore

>
waste of trips thread confirmed
You just need to make them feel stupid like they need you women are tools use them as such

Unfortunately this would probably work.

Yea, I'm doing the exact reverse, because I don't have club friends, and I've never been a fan of them, but I've tried a few times, and hooked up with girls, but never pulled. I don't think you need to be 8/10, you just need cool pictures of you. But yea, it is indeed much easier irl if you're not autistic. But most guys are ( they just stand there and stare at girls very obviously like hounds, and panic walk around them before trying to approach, as if she doesn't notice ).

Also, nice Satan trips