Brexit: Can the UK live without the Polish plumber?

Will Kacper have to go back?

We are become toilet cleaner now.

Toilets must be scrubbed clean.

Polish stay, pooskins go.

Smelly Romanian and Bulgarian go back to India and poo. They are of stinky turd now.

>Migration is impossible without the EU

Norway and Switzerland have Polish plumbers too and they're not in the EU; why does everyone think Brexit would mean we'd get rid of ours?

Because the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse will ride through Europe and Britain if we leave the EU user.

God himself said he would sink the continent under a flood of water if we leave.

We are of death now.

>le britain is only london meme

>Polish plumber
Yes. plumbing is easy.

My Polish mechanic on the other hand is a godsend but he is already over here so I'm alright Jack

>London
do people still care about Londonistan?

Yes because it's what's keeping you in Dolmio and Pasta.

So, start treating our bailout packages to the PIIGS with a little more respect. Shitskin.

YES! Please, make them come back.

Polish immigrants are such assholes, never trust any of those who will great you with 'im from poland excuzi mi english xd' and are 30 years+

>Hiring people to do plumbing
>London

This was written by some twig-arm nu-male cuck isnt it

why would they need plumbers in UK. I thought it was the home land of poo in loos

haha what?? plumbing is a well paid trade, ive been trying to get hold of one down my end but theyre all busy, plumbing is far too sophisticated for a polak, i guess it looks better on the article than what poles really are, shit kickers

Do they really use wood for plumbing in UK?

Yes. We have a large unemployed young people base to get into the skill and fill their gaps. Our people should always come first.

Good
Piotr needs to come back for our raise above shitskin yurop plan

The polish actually work. I don't have much of an issue with them being in the country, provided they're not sending the money they earn back home, out of our economy. Instead of spending it and re-investing in our economy.

No

They have separate toilet bowls for pissing and shitting as well.

>Write scary-sounding bullshit masquerading as news
>Stupid, fearful populace votes for stupid law (or against good law)
>Government wins

This is how democracy works.

I'm a Brit with a Polish wife and I've moved my business from the UK to Poland earlier this year.

Ask me anything.

why tho?

No, Kacper, Piotr, Tomasz and the gang have British citizenship now.

This is so clear that they're actually talking about sand niggers.

Cheap labour, cheap life, sell most of our products to Germany so it's actually closer from Poland as well.

>our people
do you mean indian people?

Actually, I heard it was going to be five horsemen, since they're going to add an extra one if you leave

Even Farage himself has said he doesn't advocate the deportation of migrants who are already here, and there's fucking millions of them. More than enough to get us through a couple generations until British people start having kids again, or their own kids are fully assimilated into society and aren't just sending all their money home tax free so their parents and grandparents and aunties and uncles can come over and shit up the place too

>i dont have a problem with them changing communities for the worse with their non integation
Fuck you

Fuck polack

seriously? Why would they have that?
also, wont the wood swell i contact with water?

Then why is the plumber in the pic carrying wood?

Brexit is a pro paki movement though. Poles will just get replaced by more Muslims.

If theres a shortage of plumbers because brits legitimately dont want the jobs available, it will go on the job shortages list and poles will be able to come here fairly easily to fill the gaps.
Its that simple.

>pakis and shitskins support brexit
>all the poles get kicked out
>brit toilets break down for lack of plumbers
>"that's a real shame about your toilet, nigel, but there's a better way to relieve yourself. come, let us culturally enrich your streets"

Early nineties I grew up in a shitty commieblock, lots of people I played with as a kid started taking steroids and got into crime

I revved up my facebook recently and EVERY SINGLE ONE I'm not shitting you EVERY ONE of those deadbeats is in the UK now kek

Only people who made something of themselves stayed, the rest is in england

xd

>our people
You mean those parasites too lazy to work at current wages? Literally nobody would hire an immigrant who doesn't speak English over a bong for the same wage.

I studied in England for 6 years. There as many degenerate brits(if not more) than degenerate immigrants. I was so fucking shocked at amount of people 40+ years old smoking weed in front of their kids/grandkids like it's nothing.

The immigration from EU meme is so fucking stupid and irrelevant. Vote for your sovereignty, not >muh immigration from EU. Most of the EU migrants are white/slavs, the people you'll be importing in their place will be poo in loos and pakis.

>brexit
>then polexit
Then we have sneaky backdoors for poles if they pass a test to prove they're not worthless

>brexit is equal to closing the border to everyone forever for all of time
>migration between European nations did not and will never happen again without the EU
t. shitty anglo media

UK isn't even in Schengen for fucks sake

I went back because UK is too much nigger Muslim

I work with polish people, they are awesome, what's your reason not to trust them?

Where do you live?

What do you sell?
How is your wifes teeth? my polish friend is attractive but with fucked up teeth.

I think part of is it, if you start saying you want to get rid of all the non brits, they ask, but how do you decide who are brits and who are shitskins? and you end up looking like Hitler, also we can still managing (somehow) to cope with all the paki immigrants, that's why they are trying to flood us with even shittier African' immigrants and skill less far eastern Europeans.

Light aircraft components.

Three out of my five employees were Polish anyway even back in the UK tbqh. Now I have six (and will have eight-nine by the end of the year) yet I've halved my labour costs.

>How is your wifes teeth?
Perfectly fine.

That's cool :) I'm glad your expanding!

I work in a small company we use to have 2 polish employees, one of them was pretty attractive, even my wife would have gone for her, except her teeth, I just wondered if it was a polishing thing.

>yet I halved the labour cost
So you pay less to your fellow Poles?

He represents a construction worker. Says so in the image. Cheap polish construction

>Light aircraft components.
Do you have a factory? What machines do you use?

We can always, negotiate separate agreement between Poland and UK, so it's not a problem.

>fellow Poles
I'm British.

And I do pay my employees less here in Poland than I did back in the UK, there's a huge difference between the job markets and living costs.

I wouldn't call it a factory, it's not really industrial scale production. We do some design and machining of fibre metal laminate components for several (ultra)light aircraft companies.

So poles are the Mexicans of Europe? TIL

>Moved to Poland from UK
>create work place
>do not underpay employees

You are ok guy, have a beer

They're poles. That should be enough.

Thanks, I haven't seen that one though.

I like Kasztelan.

I would say ukrainians, since, they're literally poorest country on the entire continent, but because they're not in UE, i think we can safely call poles a Mexicans of Europe.

>>pakis and shitskins support brexit
It's actually not, the majority of shitskins want us to remain.

>mfw and yfw there are Eastern European/Polish people that are supporting UKIP and pushing for UK to leave EU

Nice switch tactics you nig nogs have tried but it won't work, it was on the news yesterday that pooskins are more likely to vote in.

But Poles literally commit more crime than Muslims in England..............................................................

They are the minimum wage backbone, get it right. The level of workmanship on site is terrible, they just get in and out asap without any regard for the final product. Then the new home-owner is left with a long list of issues in their poorly constructed box.

>only the EU can have polish plumbers
>having polish plumbers is literally impossible without the EU
>norway and switzerland have no polish plumbers because only the EU makes that possible

>muh polish plumber
>muh mexican apple-picker

Yeah, because apparently these jobs were never performed until we started in taking hordes of immigrants. I shudder just thinking back to the days before immigration, when britain had literally no plumbers and shit was piling up in the clogged toilets and spilling onto the streets.

>Piotr needs to come back for our raise above shitskin yurop plan
I would rather die than go back to the misery and unemployment that is Poland.
Not once have I missed the nepotism, corruption, malice that I have experienced in Poland.
If not UK, there will be Norway, if not Norway, there will be Ireland, if not Ireland there will be Canada.
WE WILL NEVER RETURN.
You privileged sons of kacyks, beaurocrat Januszes and Grazynas will marinate in your own souce of vileness, jealousy and hatred that you try to conceal on these forums, and which forms a everyday life in Poland.
Oh how I remember life in Poland. The sarcastic smiles and ridicule of the better born who could get jobs, the constant feudal attempts to always humiliate each other.
Pffff. Why should I return to such despair ?
Sure there is racism and discrimination in UK, but it is far more tolerable to what we Poles do to each other in Poland.

There's no logical way of getting out this argument either.

If they claim that British plumbers want too much payed, just point out that the reason British plumbers want better pay is that foreign workers from shitty post-Soviet countries with drained economies were allowed in through the EU to dump the wages.

It's literal madness.

In general the Brits don't want to do physical work anymore much.
Also the talk about unemployment is just propaganda.
You can get a new job in UK within a day, and unemployment levels are minimal.
Only the lazy and truly disabled(who need support) are unemployed these days in UK.

Is that the girl in the Donald Trump hat?

Don't forget Tadeusz, Bartek and Jerzy.

Yes.

Lol they're trying to used the same shitty arguments as anti-trump fags here int he state.
>b-but if we control our borders then who will do all the menial labor that my lily white, trust fund ass can't even comprehend
The people who actually work will do it you limp wristed cunts.

This is why I took up a trade. A whole generation of males who cannot change a fuse, car tyre or lightbulb makes for simple and easy money for me.

>Brexit
>all the Eastern white meat is kicked out of the UK
>only muh Commonwealth, AKA Pakistan and India left
>they keep multiplying without anything to counterbalance them
Well done Britain, own goal.