youtube.com/watch?v=D6AI2rNAIqQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT

good goy

#trumpminion

#happening

Warmongering Clinton Accuses Trump of Madness

sputniknews.com/columnists/20160604/1040774456/us-elections-clinton-trump.html

GOD BLESS THE GREAT STATE OF CALIFORNIA!!! I think we can all agree that the pundits, the media, and the Washington establishment weren't expecting this surprise win from the grassroots tonight! We've secured ALL of the delegates tonight, denying Dahnald the 1237 and ensuring our victory at the convention! We're taking it to the convention, to Dahnald, and then to Hillary Clinton!!!

Wtf is wrong with Kasich? Why is he kissing the La Raza judge's ass?

Dear Sup Forums,

We need to have a serious talk. The joke that is Donald J. Trump is no longer funny. In the recent months we have seen the unprecedented rise of one of the most controversial presidential candidates in American history. At first it all seemed like a fun joke that would eventually fizzle out, regrettably, it has become abundantly clear that Trump is here to stay. America is on the precipice of electing one of the most dangerous political figures in the country’s history.

Why is Donald J. Trump so dangerous? Apart from his snazzy one-liners insulting veterans and women alike, he is trying to declare war on the American way of life. If Trump gets his way he will ban an entire religion from entering the United States and deport more than 11 million undocumented workers, some of which have families here. This goes against everything America stands for. This country was founded on the principles of freedom of religion, equal opportunity for all, and freedom of speech, all of which would vanish before our eyes under a Trump presidency.

Why is Donald J. Trump so popular? Trump panders to the lowest common denominator. He is a fear monger who promotes xenophobia, racism, and sexism. While he is not the first political candidate to prey of the fears of potential voters, he is assuredly the most successful. It is understandable that people would want to rally behind someone who claims he will protect them, but Trump’s strength is nothing but a façade. This man has spent his entire career preying on the poor and fighting against the “little guy” with frivolous lawsuits and mob style intimidation. Make no mistake about it, Trump is not the champion of the common folk, he is their worst enemy.

There has never been a more eminent threat to the American way of life than Donald J. Trump. Only you, the people, can stop him.

Sincerely,
Concerned EU Citizen

Why haven't you watched the most thorough stumping of Crooked HIllary?

youtube.com/watch?v=UbMnjU1z3b4

How do I into Awoo-posting? Just find a bunch of nekos, shop a MAGA hat onto it and post?

Belgium's only hope is for Belgium to be destroyed.

Good lord. How many normies have seen this?

So when is Boinie gonna get BTFO already? Tomorrow?

>76313642

Got the night off and would love to watch something.

He can't think right when he's hungry.

Why does Ted always look sad?

Threadly reminders:

Everything you need to know about Hillary's foreign policy is explained in pic related.

Every CTR shill has that same blood on their hands, for supporting her.

>Every CTR post = another drip, drip, drip of innocent blood stains their hands. Literally for nickels and dimes.

What do you honestly think Trump's primary gameplan is with the mexican judge and other things recently? He clearly is smart enough to recognize how it will be received. For the record, I don't think it's a big deal either way but I'm curious what your thoughts are.

Here are some potential reasons I came up with:

>He is trying to create an opportunity for an even larger contrast pivot to """"presidential""" perhaps immediately after the GOP convention

>He is trying to divert Hillary into not formulating her attack plan on his actual policies and instead on his character, meanwhile he is preparing an all out policy blitzkrieg on her

>He is in the process of turning the election into a referendum on character and personality rather than policy, something he feels he has a better chance of winning at

>He thinks the media created controversies will help him in the general as much as it did in the primaries by bringing attention and media coverage to himself and starving Hillary of it

>He had no gameplan with these specific comments and is just saying what is on his mind on a whim, then refusing to apologize for them because it wouldn't help his cause and that isn't who he is anyway

>muh fallen heroes
>dodged draft and insulted actual veterans on many occasions
wew

Because Kasich is a worthless sack of shit that wanted to steal the nomination for the GOP. He's a terrible human being. He took money from Soros.

who is this semen demon?

>Hillary tweets about fighting for the things people at D-Day died for
>Afterwards immediately starts talking about infringing on the 2A

Well, to quote Manafort, he's been in the coffin since March, tomorrow is just when he realizes it.

Flashback

nytimes.com/2009/05/15/us/15judge.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g

>Got the night off and would love to watch something.

Hannity at 10PM ET on FNC sounds interesting tonight. Gonna go in detail on violence against Trump supporters.

WWII was a war against racism and white supremacy goy, don't you know?

H Y P E

FULL SPEED AHEAD, WE ARE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!

Hopefully he'll have enough momentum to cause mayhem at the dems' convention and split their party in two.

Sorry to hear that.

Got two "Belgian" friends from the Congo - mining family.

One's black, but cool af - he also likes Trump kek.

Kyle "Crush Corporatism" Kulinski getting redpilled over fascist leftists

youtube.com/watch?v=D6AI2rNAIqQ

I hope Trump is waiting for the right moment when to drop the La Raza bomb, just saying that the judge is Mexican is not making him looking good.

No more free meals since he ended his campaign.

Lauren Mayberry, singer of right-wing nationalist band Chvrches.

*sniffle* they were supposed to be MY delegates Donald...*sob sob* they were MINE!!!

YOU GIVE THEM BACK YOU SNIVELING COWARD!

Those fucks are also dangerous to spics like me who aren't trying to have everyone killed.

RACE WAR STARTED?!?

La Raza is going to come to light. I think he brought this up for this very reason. The media keeps saying they are different groups but that doesn't matter, La Raza is worse than Black Lives Matter.

>shit on someone
>medias defend him cause they hate you more
>prove how that person is way shittier than you
>make the MSM look like fools for the 289457838953th time
that easy imo

Was talking about news stuff kek

I can use any of FOX livestream links for that?
Got a few bookmarked.

NOTICE HE DOESN'T CELEBRATE VICTORY

HE KNOWS

Get out, Daiz.

I despise that little faggot immensely.

??

4U, Trump General.

Leopold pulled some shit over there in his day, but once the Belgian government got the ownership of the colony, things were pretty good for the Congolese.

There's a lot of nostalgia for the good old days over there.

>Concerned EU Citizen
Not an argument. Fuck your feelings.

He probably just realizes public opinion and the media don't have any effect on whether a judge gets removed from a case or not. And if he gets the judge removed for bias after the media has defended him so hard they'll look they're full of even more shit than the public already thinks they are.

>tfw share brithday with Donald Trump
>tfw 6/14 is a patriotic holiday

>I can use any of FOX livestream links for that?
>Got a few bookmarked.

I'd imagine. I have it on satellite here, and don't use those.

>check last thread's post count
>120 unique posters
These threads are dead. I guess Trumpolini can't keep more than a handful of Sup Forumsacks interested after all.

Trump's plans to destroy the media are too smart for me

this is some serious stuff

Is this man fucking retarded?

At what point did he get redpilled? He is just going on about how Donald Trump is the PC police because he wants to sue lying media kikes...

Hey guys friendly reminder to not respond to b8 and spammers. Simply report the post.

Can some Drumpfkin please explain to me how Trump is going to win when hes peaked and hes STILL losing Ohio, Florida and Pennsylvania, the 3 most important swing states?

Us atheists are a rare breed, we go by facts not memes, "meme magic", or some fake frog god, and the facts say Trump CANT win.

Saw this at Leddit but it's good.

This is good ammo to use on social media.

This is really weak. Apply yourself.
1/10

Every time I see a post about "Trump has surely peaked"

trump is winning florida, ohio & pennsylvania according to poll projections.

i honestly don't think hillary can win an election. she's far too corrupt.

>Us atheists

get a load of this edgelord

A fucking LOT I would imagine. Katrina dropped the La Raza redpill on CNN, Fox news and all the other networks are mentioning it. But they're DEFENDING them, they're saying that they're just a pro mexican cultural group. But since Trump has destroyed their credibility, people are going to look it up online.

This calls into question the entire concept of having such race based organizations, like the various racial "caucuses", in a representative democracy. The media is freaking out because this could blow apart the entire racial narrative they've been trying to push for 60 years.

Oh so in other words you cant explain how Trump is going to win. Yea just go ahead and call me a shill posting bait, coward.

It's an awkward time in America now.

Surely they on the way home from work now?

Traffic etc...

And so it was, on this day, the normies finally found out that the media had just race baited the entire country. GG.

Everyone is talking about that instead of talking about Trump U being fraudulent, which is a bigger image problem to deal with. It's a red herring to call him racist and that has been proven not to matter at this point.

It also has the added benefit of exposing how the left has no problem taking a statement about a single person and extrapolating it to an entire population. They are doing the exact same thing they did with Mexican rapist statement.
>Hmm if they are lying about this maybe they lied about that too

I think Mr. Trump is, without them knowing it, offering them a way to look good in his eye. If the media would investigate the case, the judge, the facts, they could easily see how the whole thing is a hit job on Mr. Trump. Can you imagine the msm calling out the judge, the lawyers, the plaintiff? Mr. Trump is just kicking the can further down the road to see who is really playing the game and who the hired hands are.

This whole judge thing is really blowing up in Trump's face. He should've just kept his mouth shut about it.

He was doing so well before. Now I expect the next poll will show him losing to Shrillary by 10+ points.

>acts say Trump CANT win.
Prove it; otherwise accept that god exists

>that fivehead on the left.

Right girl is 10/10 qt

Someone post this to /r/The_Donald/

>it's not my fault the maths said he would lose!!!1

They didn't plan for Trump.

La Raza bomb already dropped. People are googling it and seeing how fucking racist they are, and realizing they should not be anywhere near a goddamn gavel. This isn't just about Trump anymore, its about our entire judicial system.

so, white genocide is real ?

Thats not what my info says. Ahem...

Honestly he might also be planning to let it go on with the judge with blatant bias, because it's easier to contest the results with him than some other Hillary controlled judge who doesn't have clear bias.

I can't bring myself to go that low and post that on social media. The nazis were kicking the shit out of the very people we are getting beat up from.

I'm an atheist. I'm voting for Trump.

He's the most rational choice for western civilization to have a tiny chance at surviving.

Fucking faggot.

In other words your bait is stale and you should be ashamed that you're using 4 month old tactics. So much new material.

I don't get how La Raza is even allowed to exist as an organization, they're openly advocating violent reconquista of American land and the killing of millions of Americans. I guess they get a free pass by being brown...

Why do you keep false flagging as an atheist?

Why is my Hillshill detector going off?

Donald Trump will not reach 1237. Conservative grassroots will stop him in upcoming battleground states. Just see how he struggled in Nebraska despite running unopposed.

Every time you see a new poll, just remember who the best pollster was during the last election:

Nate Sawdust

See

Oh and lets not forget, he exposed Newt as the traitor we all knew he was. This was pure political genius right here. Holy fuck Trump is a god.

If drumpf wins obama should declare the election invalid to keep the racists from getting into power. We wouldn't want USA to lose their democracy after all.

Has to be Momiji specifically if you want to be legit.

>wait for thread to get close to bump limit
>go to catalog
>ctrl+f 'trump g'
>wait for new thread
>immediately awoopost
>enjoy the rest of the thread knowing that youve done your part as an american

Fuck off, shill. I am atheist and I support Trump.

Racism is allowed and encouraged as long as it's not promoting white people.

>We

I can't wait to be here on election night when you racists realize you've been supporting Walter Mondale

HOLY SHIT, YOU'RE STILL HERE????
You have been in Trump Gen for 8 hours
I go on a service call and come back hours later and you're still posting the same shit.

>La Raza bomb already dropped.

Source? Did Trump or any of his staff do it?

Fuck, I thought you were gone