AOTY

AOTY

his next projects might be marginally better

If any of you motherfuckers are doing xans, stop. Please.

F
P
B
P
holy shit

Still trash

Album of the DECADE senpai. Forreal it's tory, the tragedy, the legend and aura around it, the rockstar attitude and lifestyle. This might be the first bonafide classic we've had this generation.

Yo FUCK THIS GUY
I don't give two shits that he's dead. Him, suicideboys, pouya, fat joe, and whatever other poser white trash pieces of shit who haven't gone through a quarter of the hardships legit drill and trap artists have gone through make mad money basically putting on blackface and glorifying hard drugs, specifically downers. Dude's target audience was like 13. Bitch had it coming. This fucker represented so much of what's wrong with the youth of today, what with the culture of despair, consumerism, misogyny, etc. He wasn't really about shit.
fuck him, his music sucked, even though benz truck has a good beat. karma's a bitch.

TELL THEM user

>EVERYBODY'S TELLIN ME LIFE'S SHORT
>BUT I WANNA DIE!!
rip in peace you madman

>First Chester Bennington
>Now this
Another kill for Fantano. He can't keep getting away with it.

>This fucker represented so much of what's wrong with the youth of today
Implying this generation is even remotely special. The youth has always using drugs and getting fucked up. Just right now with the internet and mass media is it getting more exposure. But I agree his music fucking sucks.

>basically putting on blackface
elaborate

its not my job to edgucate you on current struggles

wow this literally isn't me but
not a single white rapper has anything close to a unique style/flow. It's all heavily three six mafia influenced, with the rapid fire triplets and distinctly Caribbean styled delivery. Also motherfuckers like post malone use color filters to hide the fact that they're white, and a lot of these soundcloud rappers just straight hide their faces, I wonder why. They rap about gang shit they have absolutely no part of, so they substitute with your average post-grunge edgy white teen shit for filler. They're not actually depressed, it's all an act to inspire self-loathing and testosterone fueled violence. None of these fuckers are about shit.
It's always sad when a young person OD's, but think of how many people who would otherwise pop percs and xans erryday are going to avoid that route because of this. Fucking hero.

Press S to spit on his grave.

*an hero

I feel bad for saying this, but I stand by what I said that this dude would've probably led a lot more people to kill themselves if he continued with his brand. Or who knows, maybe he would've cleaned up and spoke up against his former lifestyle. I'll never know, and I feel bad for reducing this guy to an idea when he was a real person with friends and family. Honestly a lot of it is jealousy, not nearly as many people would care if I OD'd or even straight killed myself, and I was never an international superstar. I feel really sorry for his parents, especially his mom. RIP

lol

this fucking nigger is so triggered that white people do his music better

go fuck yourself faggot and catch a stray

S

COWYS > > > Blackstar

hahahahaha

This fucker took a shit on God creating him and will burn in hell for it

lol how are you going to put fat joe in that list?

I only did it once or twice in high school. Then this guy I knew overdosed while sleeping in his girlfriends bed. She slept next to his dead body all night. Never even considered touching that shit again after that.

People are saying on twitter that some guy sold him either fakes or some other crazy shit. Apparently he had been warned not to buy from this guy. Supposedly he got the shit beat out of him after they found out.

sounds romantic in a fucked up way

S
Wigger junkie faggot
Nothing of value was lost that day

Reminder that suicide in and of itself does not damn the soul to Hell.

t. lil peep

but he ded

it does. like how in return of the living dead 3 the guy and his gf got bit by a zombie so they burn together in the incinerator.

ya i mean not a bad way to go out

oh god shut the fuck up

lol nigger mad about whitey emo kids not having a hard life

>If any of you motherfuckers are doing xans, stop. Please.
No, please keep doing them. Do more even, don't you want to be like your hero Lil Pee? He's #based isn't he?

S
Send to his mom? lol