RIGHT WING MILITIAS WHEN?

I can't take it anymore Sup Forums, I'm at the breaking point.
The liberals, the spooks and spics, attacking innocent people, taking away our dignity, our rights, our liberty
Every day I see all these videos of my flag being burned and good Americans being humiliated, attacked by some thugs

Trump wont be enough to loosen the grip of authoritarian leftist tyranny, we need ground troops, militias of some sort. The Second Amendment must be activated; we need a well regulated militia to protect Trump supporters from the tyranny that is liberal mobs.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.hannity.com/articles/hanpr-election-493995/watch-bernie-sanders-supports-beat-each-14785629/
youtube.com/watch?v=UymAKaUquzs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Join a gun-club or millita? There should be some in USA, that's one of the things you're known for after all.

Found the jew

I wanted to take it a step further, something to counter liberal mobs, with our own right wing mobs.
So the next time a woman is cornered by illegals or degenerate commies, the scum can perhaps be dragged into an ally and beaten brutally

You don't like being treated the way you treat others. Poor Trump fag.

Fuck yeah let's organize this shit.

Provocateur spook jew detected.

we should if we are to take back the country

An army of 80,000 spread out accross America should do the trick. Op is 1. I am 2. Who else is in?

Federal agents, pls

more threads are required

The only people who join militias are undercover law enforcement and people who treat it like grown up boy scouts. There are plenty of stories where the FBI will create a honey pot and end up having ATF, sheriffs and state police busting each other. All the other guys quit the group as soon as the leader proposes that they go out and shoot cops.

People want revolution, but they don't want to be the first one to kill and be killed for the cause. Not as long as they have their house, car, family, iphones and Netflix. Things will have to get a lot worse for people to start taking up arms, even then they'll be more prone to protecting what is theirs instead of going on the offensive.

>tfw nothing will ever change or get done because 'le federal agents'

You guys dont have militias?

Dont know what youre pissed about, if you where an eurofag you would probably get the popo on the door for OPs post

>>You guys dont have militias?
militias are like the KKK.
there's a dozen people in them and 11 are feds.

Alaska here, I'm in but not much that I can do up here. Most of my state is red outside of shithole anchorage.

You guys are overestimating the degree to which the Feds have infiltrated the militia movement. They have, to be sure, but nowhere near to the extent that they've infiltrated the KKK. Remember Bundy Ranch? A lot of those were militiamen. Clearly those 1,000 men pointing their rifles at police were not themselves Feds.

that alredy exist, but they are much more into gay sex and pedophilia than in street watching

let them keep attacking. you know as well as i do that the moment a trump supporter fights back the msm will go crazy. let them keep attacking and eventually it will be stop being ignored. i'm more concerned about a false flag attack at this point honestly

Create a twitter and leak out the redpill. A little bit of effort can go a long way.

We are going to have to prepare for dark times ahead my friend.

I was thinking about this
thats why we must do it in secret
not like the autistic anonymoose fags, but infiltrating these riots, hiding in the shadows, dragging unsuspecting degenerates into allys and beating them, then leaving notes on the unconscious bodies to make it look like the Bernouts were attacking each other like they did in this article
m.hannity.com/articles/hanpr-election-493995/watch-bernie-sanders-supports-beat-each-14785629/

It will only help the "evil white male" narrative.... Join the regressive left and make it even more regressive until it's destroyed from within

You need to chill out. This shit isn't even close to being bad yet. People getting beat up during a rally or protest is nothing new. It has been happening forever. There is no reason to escalate this as it will hurt the cause the same way the protesters are driving voters onto trump because of their violence.

Wait for someone to be killed by the protesters. If that doesn't happen, then it's not as bad as your imagine it to be in your head.

This is like the story where multiple federal agencies all pretended to be terrorists, and then proceeded to try and arrest each other.

Fucking feds, GTFO

Isn't that the pool that guy pissed in?

>being unaware of the invasion that is the left
These are INVADERS, RACE-TRAITORS.
If they stand against the US identity, then they need to be handed the war the media has been so desperate to avoid.

Yes. Yes it is.

Well, we actually do have right wing militias all around the country, but they're not about to start a "revolution" without having the ideal opportunity to do it.

Besides, most people don't want to be uncomfortable, which is why there's no "uprising".

HELLO FELLOW CITIZEN WHO IS NOT A GOVERNMENT INFORMANT!
I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO FORM A CENTRALIZED GROUP WITH A FIXED HEADQUARTERS, WHERE WE CAN PLOT TO VIOLENTLY OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT!
So, anyone design any good bombs lately?

nobody cares about the narrative. if they did trump wouldnt be the nominee and hillary would have a land slide win against every other candidate but thats not the case in the polls

black people and feminist care about whats said about them. white men need to act like their grand parents and just say what ever pops into their heads and if you dont like it you can get a fat lip or a bullet to the face the choice is yours

Pretty much this.

fookin bonzi buddy.

What I imagine of this is the end of Taxi Driver involving a bunch of people.

>right wing mobs.
They'd have to leave their houses first.

NICE TRY FBI

Why even discuss it until a true catalyst happens; we'd need the leftists to kill trump supporters for shit to hit the fan.

Something like video related: youtube.com/watch?v=UymAKaUquzs

I imagine that leftists won't be able to contain themselves at some point.

You should specify the type of right wing militia

Yeah, I found this great explosive mixture on the internet. Mix your own cum with some dog piss in a blender, and drink it. When you shit the mixture out the next day it will be highly volatile and power powerful than c4.

>c4.
the 'c' stands for crystals
the '4' stands for 4x as powerful as c4