Sup fuckers? I'm finally back with a story to tell

Sup fuckers? I'm finally back with a story to tell.

>be me 18
>been going on Sup Forums for years
>jack off all the time to threads on here
>asiangirls.gif
>Typical depressed Sup Forums faggot who has fucked up killing self 3 times now
>got gf
>almost 5/10
>saw good in her that clearly wasn't there
>whatever.mov
>whore who had hoed around a lot but I was stupid and "loved" her
>she's all red flags but I'm young and stupid believe she'll change
>lose virginity to her
>says "user I wish you wouldn't go on there(Sup Forums) it isn't good for your mind"
>"ok I'll stay off it for you" because at this point I'd do anything for her
>years go by and she has me going to therapy because "you need help user and I love you"
>going to make her happy but it's useless
>they keep giving me meds and telling me bullshit
>after a year I'm more fucked up than what I was before and she's manipulating the fuck out of me

Part 1/2

Attached: 933caa58b91eee0c7f33bd91a9cb6e40.png (360x307, 34K)

Part 2/2

>think she's cheating
>confront her numerous times but she always says "user you're sick it's the paranoia getting to you" "it's just your new meds" ect
>on meds had about 5 attempts in 6 months
>darktimes.mp4
>stop taking meds without people knowing
>spend every day throwing out expensive antidepressants and psychosis meds
>finally feeling good after the 2 month come down from meds
>tell her I don't want to do therapy anymore she still says "you're sick user you have to keep going and taking the meds"
>fuckno.wav
>play along
>find out she's been cheating this whole time and I'm not crazy
>break up after giving her my whole life and all she did was manipulate me and make me think I was crazy
>fast forward I never went to therapy again I'm not taking meds and the bitch is long gone
>for the first time in my life I don't want to die and I might even be happy

Came back on here after ages to say I love you fuckers and it's good to be back in my old rhythm of: shitposting, jacking off, ylyl, jack off, argue with user who's clearly a new fag, jack off, ygyl, bed. The moral of the story is enjoy this shit hole while you have it because there is nothing else like it anywhere and nothing in your life will be more reliable and more like home than here.

TL;DR it's good to be home and it's good to be depressed

Attached: 16143228_1534106766619164_1103442514848517119_n.jpg (206x206, 10K)

Shameless bump

thanks for these wonderful words. bringing some light in a place full of darkness.

and welcome back!

I really took this hole for granted and being on the other boards has been nice too Im glad to see Sup Forums is still kicking

if you get out of the basement for more tendies, say hi to your mom for me.

This miracle doesn't need to get up because that whore comes to me

Also I'm OP I switched to mobile and shutdown my pc

Godspeed brother. Welcome back, and FTB

Hell yeah. I should have returned sooner tbh

Been through the same.
Manipulative hoes are usually the ones that are cheating/untrustworthy.

Wasted 4 years of my life with her.
2 more years spiralling down in drug and alcohol addiction.
Finally found new gf, almost 3 years together now and slowly getting rid of my bad habits.

I suggest you go have some fun now, do whatever you couldn't when you were with her.
You'll find love again, just don't go searching. It'll come.

Attached: IMG-20180205-WA0001.jpg (720x854, 99K)

Pic not related.
This girl is from my hometown though

>manipulating females
that is their only way to get what they want and feel some power dude. it is in female genes. you cannot even blame them. either you accept it and keep in mind that everything a girls does or says is part of a big manipulation script which might fuck you up quite alot or you just stay away from serious relationships.

Yeah people are cunts.

I hope it goes the distance for you my guy, I really do. They do a lot of damage and getting back to who I was before she fuck my life up is a challenge I'm pretty keen for tbh. I'm just so glad it's over.

Yeh I'm doing everything she took away from me to try and control me e.g playing guitar, going out for a beer with mates ect

I'll take that on board, I'm not super keen on dating for a while right now but I know things will get hard as time goes on

She's fucking hot

Tbh I know guys who do similar shit, I just think it's people being selfish assholes but I know a hell of a lot more girls who do this shit tho

Welcome back Sup Forumsro. We missed you.

Attached: 20141002_105642.jpg (4128x2322, 1.87M)

>Tried to kill myself 3 times
>about 5 attempts in 6 months

Jesus christ how bad at suicide can you be?

Attached: 1495496101998.jpg (519x922, 35K)

Thanks my dude. It's like coming back to a shit house, it's shit but it's home

I put up 4 years w gf that was super paranoid and would freak out all the time. Sometimes I would have to leave my apartment at night for a few hours because she would start yelling and insulting me. After a few hours when I thought she would have fallen asleep I would go back and sleep. In the morning she'd do a half-assed apology and then on to the next day. It got worse and worse until I through her out. It was then that she got diagnosed with borderline personality disorder.

>through
*threw

yeah sure dude. there is always an exception to a rule.
girls still do it for being weaker in direct confrontation normally. i guess it is an evolutionary remnant from times when physical strength was more decisive

Right? I did all sorts of shit but people kept finding me and calling ambulances

Hey mine had bipolar too. It's a nightmare

I mean I guess but you'd need some stat's to get me to agree with you completely

just personal experience dude.
i might be wrong. maybe i am just a completely ruined paranoid asshole.
i am sure even more stupid guys live a happier life, because they won't even start to think about being manipulated or not.

It's not worth it. I really wanted to make it work and put up with so much shit. In the end, they rarely see the damage they're causing and do little to change or get better. It's a losing battle and a waste of time. Whenever anyone here starts talking about their bipolar or bpd gf, I recommend getting the fuck out.

Bump for Feels

I'm glad you're feeling good user, I hope I could say the same about me but I'm really deep into it right now and I've never felt shitier in my life, I tried kms 2 days ago and think about doing it again every single moment. I keep thinking about my ex and how I fucked up our relation. Can greentext if interest

>Can greentext if interest
Do it

Yeah I feel the same but I don't date guys so I don't know if they are similar to girls. I guess I'm trying to stay neutral so I don't completely destroy all hope of one day having a family

Yeah I completely agree dude I hope you find fairer seas now days

Good. Welcome back, user.

Yeah man I've been there a few times. Things never really go away like people act like they do. The feelings and thoughts stay but if you stick it out your focus moves on to other things and the thoughts and feelings become easier to ignore. I recommend trying to learn somthing new it'll help take your mind off things and celebrate all the small progress you make in learning whatever it is you chose it'll help you move your focus off you and on to somthing else.
Yeh but only if it won't bring the bad emotions back for you

Really happy to be back!

Congrats, brother. Took a lot to get out of that hole I imagine but welcome back to the autistic fray

It's been well missed! I can feel the chromosomes growing by the minute.

In case you forget... OP is faggot

Why does that make me happy? Is it possible to have Stockholm syndrome with a website?

Good job op

I'm a bit rusty but cheers

>Be me
>15
>German class, there is this cute little girl
>8/10
>Never actually notice her but she does
>She is my bestfriend's gf
>Eventually they break up
>We become good friend
>We start dating in 2014, I'm now 17 and she is 15
>We fit perfectly together, always laughing or chilling
>She gives me her virginity and make her promise that I'll never leave her
>okay.jpg
>Months go by, still a great relation
>I start being a dick, not answer text messages or just being a Chad in general
>I love her anyway, and always will, it's just routine getting to us slowly
>Start to get bored and set up tinder accounts multiple times,even tho she warns me to not do it
>She really loves so, so never actually break up with me
>fast forward to 2017
>There is this 2/10 friend who I've been friend with for several years
>She starts teasing on me
>For some reason I fell for it and broke up with the girl I actually loved, i still don't know why I did this
>Fuck with 2/10 landwhale 3 times and eventually get disgusted
>mfw realise I was just bored and I might have fucked big time
>I try to get back with my now ex gf
>No.mp3
>it's now november 2017
>From this date I'll beg for her to get back with me
>AlwaysNo.wav
>Eventually loose interest in my job
>stops caring about everything
>loose my driving license for speeding, since I didnt give a fuck anymore
>present day, I want to die, tried dying two days ago by taking some old ass pills that were laying in my house
>Didn't work I just got a really bad headache and slept for 2 days straight
I really want her back, I can only blame myself for it and that's the worst part about it

Attached: 1520980563114.jpg (500x375, 36K)

Damn man that's rough but honestly man you're still young and learning how to life. You're allowed to make mistakes man and you get to learn from them. I know this is a bit of tired advice but truly there are plenty of girls out there and she will be ok too. You need to forgive yourself man and keep pushing on to the next thing.

And I'm telling you dude learn a skill or somthing like an instrument or anything that you can do just for yourself it'll help you channel your emotions and feelings

i have no words for that fucking slut. you should have fucking done something sooner man

I was young and I thought she had it in her to be better but I knew deep down she was using me just like she uses everyone in her life. I know to listen to red flags as soon as the show up now. Bitch even tried to manipulate my mother into thinking I was schizophrenic

Guys I get you are just trying to help out a bro but all you are saying does not make me feel better at any level. I keep hearing this all day for months now from friends and family

I was going to post all her pics here the day we broke up but I couldn't bring myself too look at them and I had a friend delete them because I honestly just wanted her out of my life and I just want to find someone else who loves me and doesn't want to use me.

Fuck that bitch. Welcome back Sup Forumsro!

wow just fucking wow. she deserves goes to hell in my book.

Welcome home brother

Attached: 1521478084098162837349.jpg (2560x1920, 957K)

NO U

I know it doesn't help man but it's how things kind of go. Life is life and you just kind of stick around and enjoy being with the people you care about while they are with you. Sure everyone messes up but you just get up again and the good will come back. You are the one who decides if you want to move on or not. I wish there was a magic spell that would fix everything but until they invent magic you have to be willing to move on. You can get through the dark times if you chose too

Hell yeah!

Thanks my dude

Okay, i guess

Attached: e7db9e4e33592de521b23e955084488e.jpg (564x476, 27K)

She's pretty fucked. I feel bad for the fucker who gets trapped by her next

nO u

Just keep going and berry your head in somthing constructive. And spend time with the people you care about.

I love you, Sup Forumsrother!

>Hmm...He was behind of it.

Attached: li32if1kxvqg2543214000000.jpg (473x592, 25K)

Am i the only one who sees this bullshit on every fucking thread ?

Attached: 1515268768708.gif (256x256, 458K)

Spam bot for a shitty "free" watch. Apparently you pay a lot for "shipping"

Love you too man

Weird

how has mook not taken care of it yet, and how does he get oast the captcha

Well it's time I head to bed. And I hear there is an amazing ass worship thread on /gif/ so I'm going to beat le meat and sleep. Keep the thread going with stories and positive vibes. OP out.

Good question, unless they have humans copy/pasting on everything.
I also heard people say they steal your information.

I have a similar story, except my ex didn't care what I browsed
>Meet qt 7/10 fit chick while I was broke, no real phone, living at home at 21
>Fuck her the first time I meet her, spend most of the next two weeks fucking and talking with her
>Progresses into dating, she wants me to get a big boy phone so she can call me and gives me her old one
>Doesn't delete anything on it, nudes on it, all her accounts and stuff so I delete most but leave the nudes, notice she screenshotted her talking with this guy
>He lives in the other side of the country, she visited the town met him and they fucked, screenshots are of how good the sex was etc
>Talk to her about it, she says that they don't talk anymore
>Months progress, multiple red flags but I ignore because I like her a lot
>She gets me to install instagram because she wants to send me memes
>Look through her likes, dude with the same name as the guy she screenshotted convos with likes all her pics
>One time look through her phone and she talks to him on insta, mild flirting, confront, "We still talk now and then user its not a big deal, we are just friends"
>Suspicious but keep dating her until one year point
>She's going to big city 4 hours away from our town for a week to do a demo of a university there
>Wants me to come with but I don't have the funds
>Two weeks before she goes to the city her laptop has problems, she leaves it at my house before she goes to work so I can fix it
>Fix it in 10 minutes, then feel need to creep
>Find her passwords, look through her Facebook, multiple flirting conversations with people
>Look through her insta, that fucking guy she screenshotted convos with so long ago is near the top of her insta conversations, he's muted so she doesn't get notifications
>Look at their chat, EXTREMELY sexual, he's traveling across the damn country to spend time with her while she's in the big city
>Text her while she's at work, "You fucking broke my heart I hope this dude was worth it"

>She calls me while she's at work bawling, "OF COURSE I'M GONNA SEE MY FRIEND WHILE I'M IN (BIG CITY) user YOU'RE SO INSECURE
>Literally all they did for the last month was plan this meet and talk super sexually
>She leaves work, says she's going to get her laptop back right away, don't hear from her for like 6 hours
>Still in all her shit, download tinder, look through her tinder, she's been on and off flirting with some guys on it the whole time we dated
>Before we even have break up talk and she comes to get her laptop she matched with a guy and talked to him, gave him her number, and they were going to meet
>She says she was drinking to that guy, then she says that she wants to meet him (he was only in town for that night and getting surgery so he was like "we can hang out but can't eat drink or do much" so obviously finna fuck
>She says she almost got pulled over by a cop
>Texts me finally "My tire popped and I had to get a new one I'm on my way to your place now"
>Try to just hand her the laptop and walk back inside without talking to her since I'm really fuckin mad
>She chases after me and forces me to talk to her
>Loses her car key in the snow, let her come into my place while she tries to contact family member to get spare but they never answer
>Break up talk, she talks about how I never knew what love was, how insecure I was, etc when it was all just projection she put onto me from herself
>She has to stay the night, hate fuck her for an hour then the next morning she complains about her headache (hangover) but won't admit she was drunk the night before
>Find her key in the snow and send her away, she was talking about how she wanted to skip Uni classes and spend the whole day with me
>Nope.exe, you're a cheating bitch
I still have her on instagram and she just shamelessly posts pictures of her only in a bra and stuff, I'm pretty glad it's over tbh, she was such a lying manipulative bitch