What pocket knife does Sup Forums use?

What pocket knife does Sup Forums use?

Attached: 71FHJU17djL._SX355_.jpg (355x250, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesawguy.com/leatherman-vs-swiss-army-knife/
gknives.com/index.php/products/outdoor/folding-knives/360s-grohmann-slimline-pocket-knife-detail
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i once had a cop reach for his gun at a traffic stop when he saw my keychain was a pocket knife. i don't carry them anymore because i don't feel like "accidentally" getting shot by our fine professional police officers in the us.

Just don't attach it to your key chain bruv

Once i was hiding my knife in slips and accidentally cutted my dick

Attached: received_999157260129908.jpg (800x597, 57K)

chris reeve sebenza 25. Badass yet absurdly expensive knife but i love it (it was a gift from my dad who's loaded)

I had the same reaction when I had my AR-15 attacked to my keychain. Fucking psycho American cops

Mother fucker

the only acceptable answer

Attached: hiker-red-swiss-army-knife-02.jpg (700x663, 55K)

you're better off carrying a leatherman

Present I got from my girl for my 18th. Learned how to sew leather and thick fabrics and it's always nice to keep handy when I'm dealing with something other than twist tops.

Attached: 18.jpg (1000x1000, 144K)

Leatherman Skeletool.

Pliers, A knife, Phillip's and Flathead screwdrivers. Also a bottle opener.

Attached: 715PJ0IerDL._SL1500_.jpg (882x1500, 100K)

no, you definitely are not. they are at least 3 times the price, up to 15 times the price, have a less good knife, have a terrible saw, are extremely heavy and bulky and are generally shit.
I was bought one once for a birthday. carried it for a week, it has sat in a drawer for years since. Leatherman tools are for morons that buy the marketing bullshit. Victorinox are for people that actually need and regularly use a knife and small saw.

thesawguy.com/leatherman-vs-swiss-army-knife/

every winner: leatherman. so as usual, you are wrong.

Head-to-head: Leatherman vs. Swiss Army Knife
In the regard of overall aesthetic appeal - how each tool looks and feels in the hand - we’ve got to say we much prefer the Leatherman brand. There’s something about the boxy, rock-solid all-metal design that just feels right. Also, we get the feeling that they would be absolutely bomb-proof, and able to structurally survive just about everything.

This isn’t to say anything bad about the design or construction of Swiss Army Knives, though. Things like looks and aesthetics are subjective and purely opinion-based; surely there are people out there that much prefer the sleeker, rounded-off design of the Swiss Army Knives over Leatherman’s more industrial approach.

/thread.

I want a Mercator k55k but my college doesn't allow blades over 2 inches. You lads think I'll be ok carrying this?

Attached: 41kCWjUWQCL._SY355_.jpg (326x355, 11K)

Why you fagots carrying these dinky pocket knives? Man the fuck up pussies.

Attached: Gerber-U.S.-Tactical-Folding.jpg (960x640, 470K)

yes, you can trust a review from a site where the first thing that pops up below the headline is two ads for leatherman tools.
I have owned and used both. the saw on the leatherman is terrible, the blade is inferior to the swiss knife. If it too heavy, too large and in my case, I rarely use pliers.
I have my current knife over 5 years, the saw is still sharp, the blades are still sharp (with regular 5 minute honing maybe once a month) and they both get used regularly. I strim grass a lot in the summer, the knife's body regularly gets used like a hammer when the head jams to loosen it and it is still solid. These things are bulletproof.
The leatherman is just shite and expensive shite at that.

Rocking a CRKT lately

Attached: IMG_20180208_182949.jpg (2000x1500, 1.74M)

lol, actually read that review and it could not be more obvious that the guy is paid by leatherman

leatherman surge

Attached: IMG_2198.jpg (1000x1000, 51K)

Buck 110

I used to use my Little Snappy switchblade but even though the lock was on it would still open now and then.

Attached: snappy.jpg (2036x1156, 940K)

Leatherman Wave.
Never go wrong.

This is all you will ever need

Attached: photo-115.jpg (256x191, 11K)

>giving him reasonable cause
>accidentally
Sure kid.

You college sounds like a liberal nanny day care

An Opinel No.09 of course

Ghroman Slimline with a rosewood handle

gknives.com/index.php/products/outdoor/folding-knives/360s-grohmann-slimline-pocket-knife-detail

Attached: g-slimline.jpg (491x352, 27K)