Pic unrelated

>pic unrelated
19, finished high school, have a job, work 4 days a week 6 hours a day and parents still put dumb 12 year old rules like "no internet after 11pm" or "no video games" if i don't follow them there are consequences like no computer for 2 days shit like that. they keep coming up with "if you dont like the rules you can move out" but i cant financially support myself yet as i live in a expensive city.
what do

>first world problems

Attached: 12482995_10208159969427057_796133374_o.jpg (1920x1080, 265K)

kill yourself

>first world problems

since you grown now, craig, dont bring your black ass back home

seriously, get a place to live even if it is a shoe box cause your at a tender time in your life where your parents will bring down serious mental illness on you if you don't get out

get out...NOW- while you still can

move out of the city, pleb

city fags piss me off

Your parents are sociopaths. Normal minded parents don't treat their grown children like that. They are miserable in their lives, so they want you to be miserable also. A normal person doesn't treat someone that they care about like that.

shouldnt you have gradjitated at 18?

it's a natural reaction of all parents to force their children out so they can turn the empty space into a jacuzi

they also say that its for my own good, to prepare me for life in uni and until i dont follow the dumb rules they put on me they blackmail me saying i wont go to uni

Move to a different city so those faggotniggers don´t know what you´re doing.

I live in australia, school year ends in january and i was born in december

>mfw no vidya

Lol move out.

>op here
everyone saying move out ye where do i go how am i sure to find a job where i'll go to support myself and i also want to go to uni and learn technology

His parents aren't fit to be parents if getting a jacuzi is more important helping their son get a god start in life. His parents are people who never had the ability to teach their son life lessons on how to be successful, so now that their son is having a rough start (like most people), they are angry at him even though the rough start is directly their fault.

His parents are failures are parents, yet they are getting mad at the son for it.

Buy a cheap car and use that as your base of operations. Shower at the YMCA or something.

Exactly that and my dad tells me that it is his fault, that he didn't put enough consequences and rules on me before, but how does he want me to change now? I can't

Your parents should have started preparing you for uni when you were 13. That's when a parent starts preparing a child to be an adult. Your parents never did that, because they don't know how. They don't know how because their parents never did it for them. Your parents just repeated the cycle of poor parenting that they received.

By the time a person is 18, they should be able to go off to uni if their parents properly prepared them. But if their parents didn't prepare them, then the person isn't going to be ready because they have no practice being an adult.

This is completely your parents fault for not fulfilling their role as parents. And now they are angry at you for not being ready to do something that they never prepared you for. That is precisely why they are sociopaths. That is how a sociopath thinks. They get angry at other people for not being to do something that they have no training or practice at.

Your parents aren't going to stop being strict or angry, but at least now you understand why they are.

Move out op, if you can't move out then it's their house their rules no matter how psycho the rules may be. By the sounds of those rules your parents think you're a lazy useless layabout and are completely at a loss as to how to get your dumb ass out of their house and into society. Grow the fuck up OP this post is so utterly pathetic it makes my stomach turn. At 19 you shouldn't be putting up with this level of control from anybody. Tl;Dr kill your parents or kill yourself if you're too much of a bitch to grow up.

thanks dude definitly helping ahahh kys

What kind of bullshit child mentality is this, OP don't listen to this blame shifting bs, take some fucking responsibility for your own actions, most people grow up with shitty parents.

Consequences and rules don't teach a person how to succeed. They only show a person what happens if you don't take the successful actions. Your parents never taught you actual successful actions to take in life, because they don't have a clue what those are.

It sounds like somebody is in denial about their own parents inability to be good parents.

Goddamn OP must be a troll, this is too pathetic,

i want to go to uni so i need to follow their rules but i want to just make the strict minimum so that theyre ok with it, Also my parents say that i'm addicted to video games as i used to play 80 hrs "past 2 weeks" on steam, not anymore since i found my job, i only play about an hour a week now but they KEEP saying that i am addicted and that an addiction should be taken cared of seriously < the reason of their rules over the internet

Dayum that's fucked up. I am 20 living with my parents and they don't take shit that far at all. As long as I am working they really don't care too much. They did make me out up my gaming PC however. I want to fucking move out so bad, but realize I can't go out to nice dinners and do nice things if I try to get an apartment. I also realize there is the possibility of me making no money and having to move back in within a year. I just decided to spend time with my parents and be nice as fuck cause it's fun.

No my father was a drug addict and my mother was a whore, I don't think my parents where good at all. But I live in my own apartment have a good job and I never cried to Sup Forums about how my mummy tells me she might not pay for my univers
Ity.

op here
it is very hard for me to spend good times with my parents because they put such childish rules and consequences it makes me feel angry and they don't care because "its for my own good"

>Also my parents say that i'm addicted to video games as i used to play 80 hrs "past 2 weeks" on steam, not anymore since i found my job, i only play about an hour a week now but they KEEP saying that i am addicted and that an addiction should be taken cared of seriously
Holy shit this is me. My parents even took me to fucking psychiatrist because I was playing too much CSGO

You knows its almost like they dont appreciate my efforts, i cut down severily my hours on video games, i apply most of their rules and still its not good because i am not "perfect" my dad told me he wants me to be "perfect"

Lmfao. Fag shit.

Damn user, I understand your pain. But yea, I just starting treating my parents how I would treat other adults their age that I met for the first time. It completely changed the way I acted and shit. And 11pm is pretty fucked up, so idk what u can there. I would just trying to go to nice dinners with them, and with their friends. Talk about news, other stuff as if they weren't your parents. If you do that enough they will take you out to nice dinners and stuff and you can salvage your relationship with them

Not having empathy for other people who are going through similar situations is a sign of a sociopath. By not having empathy, you are repeating the cycle that your parents did to you.

I wouldn't know how to act like that with my parents i tend to always act a bit moody and denial and i tried to act nicely and all but i cringe everytime i do it

Op's parents don't deserve that kind of treatment, because they didn't do their job with him.

Solution: Move to another city and get a fucking job you hobo.

Newfag here, my suggestion considering they're sociopaths and what not is to find a way around their rules. What's bans you from using the wifi? If it's a MAC ban it's pretty easy to get around, just change your MAC. I know what your living with because my father was like that when I was younger. Long term try to plan to move out, save up money, get to a nice place far away from your parents.

You sound like a soft and weak little boy the way you complain. You're 19 for fucks sake. Do you contribute to the household in anyway, or have you been leeching off your parents all your teen years? What do you do with all your money that you're making?

On the off chance that you're not a leech, do whatever you gotta do to move. Don't depend on anyone for shit and make something of yourself.

I had shitty alcoholic parents and an insane sister all my life. Dad's a sex offender. Moved out when I was 15 just to get away from them because they were all insufferable.

Planning on doing that, and as i said before one of the reason why they apply dumb internet rules is because they think im addicted to video games and they want to stop it, when i finished high school i looked for a job but couldnt find one due to barely any experience, eventually found one after 4 months but during these 4 months i played a lot of video games.

op here
My dad's dad never took care or told my dad how to be successful to my dad took off and found a job and paid for his university, it all sounds like he wants me to do the same thing which is so fucking selfish

Go work on an oil field. Better money, you're young enough to handle the work, gets you out, and shows you what it's like to be an uneducated low life. It will motivate you like no other. Then join the army and let them teach you tech. Don't slack off here. Go to uni on GI bill. Learn more tech. Get job maintaining legacy machines. Now you can slack.

Trip dubs confirmed