Besides my mom, who is the worst person you've fucked?

Besides my mom, who is the worst person you've fucked?

Attached: 1481208336971.jpg (750x1156, 129K)

your dad

my self

Attached: 1494701684138s.jpg (208x250, 6K)

this is now a feel thread

Attached: received_1006547409422088.jpg (720x960, 74K)

hooked up with a fat college girl in boise. it was end of the night, i was passing through town and decided why the fuck not. went back to my hotel room, fucked her, and we fell asleep. she wanted to cuddle and shit and i just wanted her to leave. the next morning she wanted to go to denny's. i didn't want to be see in the daylight with her, so i told her that i was going to be late to a meeting with i didn't get going.

pic related.

don't judge me fam

Attached: 1421239041371.jpg (3264x2448, 1.62M)

crysta?

This chick like 2 days after her boyfriend killed himself.

Attached: C048C8F8-E970-4DB3-A714-6DDC12B3BF36.jpg (4032x3024, 1.67M)

I went home over Christmas break, and I was staying with my family. They're awful and I'll take any excuse I can to get away from them. Hopped on tinder, matched with some guy who was also from out of town. Cute enough, was in a hotel downtown, seemed like he might be fun.
We started in the shower. His dick was way more curved than he led me to believe, smaller too. He ate my ass before anything, tried to finger me but lost his balance and said let's go to the bed. He told me to get it doggy style. Then "accidentally" slipped it in my ass. His weird falcon beak dick fucking hurt, so I shot up. He apologized and we tried again. He humped me three or four times, made that "oh no" sound and came.
He said he'd make it up to me. So I straddled him in 69. I sucked him and he flicked his tongue twice and then jammed his dick down my throat with no warning. I nearly puked and he came again.

I left and just went and got Mexican food instead.

Your grandmother on the back of your dog.

You a chick or a dude?

Andy Sixx's bootyhole. I'm the reason he shits such huge logs.

What the fuck do you think?
Let's use some critical thinking skills. If I didn't want it in my ass, but we had sex, where did the peepee go?

was it still better than hanging with your family?

>falcon beak dick

Attached: l12.jpg (590x540, 29K)

First initial A?

Admittedly, yes.

you are a degenerate whore. I hope you die.

You a moron or stupid?

are you an internet wizard yet?

would
would not

Was she the reason he killed himself

Of course that fat cow wanted Denny's

should be a the best kind of rebound, what went wrong?

Nope.
Nope.
She literally cried the entire time and then asked for more. Too weird.

it's not the body that's the problem user, that bitch is just ugly. with the right face that could actually be a decent ride

Kek

my current gf

understandable, you still creamed her?

catholic schoolgirl. shit got weird fast. I'm not against the kinky shit or anything, but holy fuck she was 0 - 100 in 2 seconds flat.

she wasn't attractive the next morning. but with baby batter on the brain, the path of least resistance, and some beer i was sure down with it the night before.

pussy was good though.

;_;

maybe time to hit on her mom?

Like a pie

>cried the entire time and then asked for more

Attached: 8B673E73-92F3-4D38-A998-E7AB8FB55B00.jpg (200x176, 14K)

pics and why?

don't get it

One ugly ass fat bitch who dragged herself to my place from a bar one time. Fucked her raw in the pussy and ass, she seemed to like it and was really fuckin loud. Did two rounds and passed out. Had to fuck her one more time in the morning, she basically forced herself on me. Oddly enough didn't get an STD. Only good thing is I didn't remember her name, otherwise I would have looked her up to fuck again at some point 'cause I'm a desperate fucktard.

Another time also with a different fat bitch from a bar, but she stalked me up on facebook and still harrasses me me every time we end up in the same place. Weird thing there is that she's actually pretty cool when sober, smart and shit, nice to talk to.

Elaborate

Attached: 7e7.jpg (600x516, 62K)

I like you user. Falcon beak dick is a pretty vivid mental image

i share her with other guys, so did her last bf. shes chubby and a huge slut, been fucking guys since she was like 16

I hooked up with a friend of my gran. Having a 70 year old sit on your face wasn't as good as I thought it'd be.

my roommate in college hooked up with an old cocktail waitress in vegas. they went back to her place and she had him put on cologne that was her dead husand's brand. he said she didn't open her eyes once during sex. after he came she just laid there with her eyes closed rubbing her pussy.

>slut
>lost virginity at a perfectly normal age

Attached: 982DDFC3-FC25-40A4-B6CC-A160D43E6DE5.jpg (600x505, 32K)

except she lost it to two 20 year olds in a hotel room in NJ

Yea, that’ll do it

Attached: 012DD9CC-D4BE-4229-8094-7B82615163B4.jpg (648x556, 60K)

Wack

Attached: 90C307D4-3665-438B-92FE-38CEAD3C1A63.png (750x1334, 1.01M)

>Besides my mom, who is the worst person you've fucked?

You. Clean your room, son. It's me, dad.

I met up with some 50+ year-old woman that was HEAVILY religious, had disgusting spots all over her body when she disrobed, super out of shape, talked to me in a creepy whisper voice, and smelled SO FUCKING BAD I gagged and almost vomited when she bent over. Lied and said I had a headache and had to leave. Gagged all the way home and in the shower

Kek elaborate

I anal pounded a 66 year-old for 20 minutes straight. Shit was cash until she shat on my dick

Young black jewish tinder lady. It was awkward sex, but I'm proud that I seduced her in one date.

Attached: 1510513211402.gif (160x160, 512K)

Fornication. Feels. Choose one.

shes been aroubnd alot

For starters she had a clit and belly button piercings and a thick grey landing strip, and she was very dominant when she was sitting on my face. She told me she wasn't getting off my face until I had got her off, and I did we had sex and I came in her and she cuddled me for a bit.

Look at this guy cuddling grans friend. That’s a good grandson

And how old were you?

It was a little uncomfortable since my cum was dribbling out of her and onto me
I was 19

you got more pics?

LMAO winrar.

>Hmm...He was behind of it.

Attached: l98xmofk6at22543386000000.jpg (805x438, 38K)

probably the older pedos from the pedo ring on the last gang rape

That can't be true because ur mom gay

How did the hooking up happen? Did you have to hide the event from a bunch of her friends? I had sex with ONE older women and had to meet her on Craigslist, and I never want to use that crazy site for sex again...and yet...

>How did the hooking up happen?
I took my gran to visit her and she mentioned that she needed some help with some things around the house so I went back a few days later and fixed her shower curtain, changed a lightbulb or two and fixed a squeaky door hinge. She tried to offer payment but I declined. She went to give me a kiss as I was leaving but she put her arms around me and started making out with me. She led me to her bed and we took our clothes off and had sex.

>Did you have to hide the event from a bunch of her friends?
She told my gran that I helped her and "I was welcome back any time" but I hope she doesn't know that I came inside her friend.

I have fuck this one several times now,lives in my neighborhood.Asked me if I could score her some weed and was like sure,she came over later that night and had her come through the basement door and I smoked her down and as we was just sitting there drinking a few beers I asked if she wanted to fuck and she was like sure. Foe her being older its not bad and its easy pussy and I can do anal on her as a bonus.

Attached: 1234wtf.jpg (720x960, 72K)

Got any more?

Do. Anal. On. Her.

^

Yea lots of nudes but until I am not getting to fuck her anymore I am holding on to those.I can tell she looks really forward to us getting together and fucking and I think she likes the secret we have of hooking up.She is 43 and I am 24 so you know she is really enjoying herself and I dont mind the easy pussy without all the problems that come with relationships right now but I am always out there trying to get laid.Nice to have a fuck buddy without the strings.

Yea I only let girls like my chocolate starfish,I am a giver not a receiver in the penetration department.

lick

details user. pls

She looks like this girl Darcy I worked with once. She was mad annoying and wouldn’t shut the fuck up about her weird roll playing fantasy shit.

A little extra thicc, but not bad user. THe face is really what messed you up

How was the actual sex?

Your grandmother.

>Stars and Bars tattoo

What's it like fucking your aunt user?

Not my proudest lay

Attached: 3263_1015033273_41148_o.jpg (1665x1880, 407K)

Not my Aunt but I wish she was ,would make it even hotter actually.I do have an Aunt I would like to fuck the shit out of though.

You’re a Buttmad faggot. Honestly you’re probably falcon dick.

Attached: 9538129F-5CC2-4A17-B4E4-860D5AF44494.gif (267x200, 1.17M)

used to fuck this girl, Brandi with two E's, and I really can't make this up, but she told me once, in front of ALL my friends, "you've got the biggest dick ive ever seen, and I've been with about 70 guys"

They still won't let me live it down

She was a little bit dry and it was the first time having sex with me on the bottom, but it was better than the facesitting and she knew what she was doing.

Fucked to chicks in the same year after my divorce, beither were were like sloppy fat but both were thick in a bad way. Like just large, big flat asses, no waists, etc. Both were horrible in bed, both believed a blowjob just meant them placing my dick in their mouth and then letting it, i dunno, chill out like it was a hot tub or something. The only way I could finish was by flipping them over to doggy and pretending they were someone else. The first one I fucked only once while brown-out drunk, the second I fucked a few months later multiple times because I was extremely depressed. She even offered anal one time in an attempt to get me to not break up with her but at the time i had no desire to stick it in her massive flat ass (I definitely should have). I've always heard big girls work harder, but I have yet to see any proof of that. Not that I intend to keep researching, at least not until I hit another depression slump.

this chubby little cumdumpster

Attached: rb.jpg (640x640, 47K)

step daughter

Jesus Christ user.

Jesus Christ what did she jerk you off with her mind powers?

Can’t tell if Asian or black?

fucked this 18yr old in sect.8 housing once, met on craigslist and fucked her twice then left. she had big tits, was thick, but it was all watery. tits, watery. ass, flimsy watery jiggly. too soft. it was such a turn-off, made me appreciate my wife that much more. she's smaller but thick, and her ass and tits and especially cunny are all tighter, firmer.

Crazy fat cunt

Attached: IMG_4878.jpg (750x1334, 228K)

Here is my Aunt and good Lord I have cum buckets thinking about fucking her.She is very small and petite.

Attached: 124.jpg (576x960, 45K)

asian

Attached: 9138_1015159035973_1758740_o.jpg (2048x1150, 368K)

You saved this image from Sup Forums on:

Wednesday, January 14, 2015 12:37:21.371 PM

Found falcon dick

She’s cute.

Why regret?

My mates married mum, turns out her husband was a cunt and since im usually a nice guy i called him out for it long story short we banged pic related.

Attached: 636037921242667323.jpg (960x720, 193K)

Well to each his own I guess, she was fat but swallowed. Only thing I regret is not fuck her ass while I could

I met this girl a few years back. She was gorgeous, about 4'10", huge gorgeous tits, round ass, dick sucking lips, looked like the hottest possible version of Topanga from Boy Meets World. We fucked a bunch of times over a few months and each time it was the worst sex of my life. She would just lay there, was terrible at sucking dick, didn't take it in her phat ass, and complained about how my dick wasn't big enough for her (I'm 8" and change and thick). Apparently this tiny girl thought that the average dick size was 10" and anyone under that was tiny and "useless". Turns out that she had been a heroin slave for some dealer and got stretched out by nigger dicks all day every day, usually getting gangbanged by apes. I felt really sick after finding that out and went to get tested. No diseases but I still feel dirty just knowing what that girl was up to before and after me.

I feel sad for her.