Based Duvall

>implying neocons are conservatives to begin with

back to salon's comment section with you

He is simply afraid of hell.Its so obvious...

His "people" were legal immigrants. What is flooding our country is illegal trash.

He's actually a relative of Robert E. Lee.

I will not hurt or harm you. Just give me back the board, Lance. It was a good board... and I like it. You know how hard it is to find a board you like...

I will not hurt or harm you. Just give me back the board, Lance. It was a good board... and I like it. You know how hard it is to find a board you like...

i hope that's because he's 100 years old and not because he really thinks that

FPBP

NRO=/=Conservatism

Robert Duvall is an old school conservative. And by that I mean "Not a neocon". So I get why he wants to leave.

Once again, why am I supposed to care that some old fucker has gone senile?

Because he wants to destroy America by allowing the free flow of anti-Americans in to the country?

It's really not too late for the Republicans to pick a different nominee. Everyone would understand why. If they had the balls to ditch Trump today, they might actually win the election. Of course they won't, because they don't have the balls. They basically agree with everything Trump says and does, even if they are too cowardly to say it.

>only whites can be legal immigrants
top lel

>Fine, leave. I.. I never thought you were a good actor anyways

Literally who

Also, illegal aliens =! immigrants

If the Republicans were dumb enough to drop Trump, their party will collapse.

No one said that but you, racist.

What party? They are destroyed.

They are finally being dragged, kicking and screaming, in to doing what their constituents have been demanding for ages.

>Switching Parties based on social issues

What a fucking cuck

>he believes this bullshit

Read Sam Francis 12 years ago and he already knew the Trump playbook.

That is exactly why they are leaving the Republican party, they were always RINOs

that's right around the age where they start saying nutty contradictory shit all the time. the next day he was probably on about how much he hates slanty eyes.

>supports mccain
>guiliani
>george bush
>multiple proposal against business
>old school conservative
He is as much as a conservative as Paul Ryan

>a woman's choice to murder her baby

WEW

And the Republican party supports legal immigration, which is how his people got here. So what's the problem?

>my people were immigrants
>relevant to current politics

illegals aren't immigrants, they're criminals

Longtime cuckservative, clearly