Your thoughts on Dubai

your thoughts on Dubai

Attached: 46a06189-f90a-e611-80cb-c81f66f7476e (1).jpg (600x600, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ausbt.com.au/uae-tightens-ban-on-vpns-with-jail-time-fines-of-up-to-a-725-000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a place on Earth

Arab faggots.
Who cares?
A shit place for shit people.

soulless materialistic shithole. Built by slave working immigrants. full of rich arab douchebags who just want to show off. no culture.

seems like a fun vacation destination, but i am too broke to travel

Ah, the "no culture" argument. A dumb man's clever argument.
Explain why they don't have a culture.

Blessed.

Now that we got that out of the way brand new place to eat yum!'s Kentucky fried chicken.

looks nice from orbit

Pretty simple.
If you look at the definition of culture:
noun
the arts and other manifestations of human intellectual achievement regarded collectively.

You can only gawk at an imbecile, such as yourself, that thinks Dubai displays any art or intellectual achievement.
If other countries celebrate their history, by dancing in age old attire or other fun rituals, the only thing Dubai does is kill their own populace to build mega structures as their elite drive around in golden cars.

Fuck off and die.

because its full of soulless materialistic douchebag arabs. by no culture i mean whatever culture they have is shit. makes any western culture look much better.

Dubai was literally built as a pure show of wealth.

It takes intellect to engineer the tallest building in the world.

its probably going to look really nice in a few hundred years

Looks cool, but I don't ever plan on going there irl.

Lots and lots of oil money, and the bored rich towel heads that have it all.

someone can post the webm where you can see the progress of dubai? ty

Its built upon slave workers working themselves to death. Women are also arrested and sentenced to jail for being raped or drinking alcohol.

Sandnigger Wokanda engineered by ThysssenKruup and built with Paki slave labor. Level it

But it's uncultured intellect

Attached: 1515625507847.gif (90x100, 193K)

Saudi terrorists take down wtc, a sign of American prosperity.
Saudi oil tycoons build worlds biggest building/tower as a sign of prosperity.

fake and gay

All the people bitching about Dubai have clearly never been there , as someone who has actually spent some time Dubai I can honestly say the only negative about the place is the heat , other than that it is an incredible and insane place to spend time , and if you want to see some of the hottest women on earth just go walk around a mall in the evening in Dubai. Yes there is alot of wealth and show boating and the local Arabs are a bit douchey but 80 % of the people there are decent folks living a good life

It was engineered by an American architectural firm.

well ive heard and know countless people who have been there and all say its shit so no, you don't know shit any more than we do faggot.

Did you know it was all built using slave labor? Look it up faggot. As someone who loves slavery, I hope I can visit it one day.

People are not saying that Dubai is bad, its everything surrounding it that makes it bad. The lack of human rights, slave workers, being imprisoned for rape, all the abuse third world workers have to put through, etc.

Lol, you got really triggered.
1.You're cherry picking the first definition of culture you found.
2. Not even that one serves your argument, a manifestation of human intellect can take many forms, not just music or the arts. Venezuela has more oil than the UAE, yet they are poor as fuck. Dubai was built in 20 years into a global city full of foreigners, a global high tech hub and the most important city in the Middle East. Now it wants to be a hub for entrepreneurs as well. Don't you think any part of it is an intellectual achievement?
I don't agree with many things they do over there but to say they don't have a culture is just wrong.

good in terms of looks

terrible in terms of human rights

fuck off your iphone was made in china and little kids didnt go to school to assemble it for you
your tshirt was made in cambodia with little cambodian hands
your country buys oil from saudi arabia
fuck off human rights dont mean shit

it's got the same issue that every Islamic republic has; they treat everyone who isn't a native, Muslim male like shit.

that being said it has visually beautiful cities, the tradeoff for that is the fact that it's hellishly hot literally all the fucking time.

>ITT butthurt yanks
>Dubai puts their best cities to shame
>UAE is still rich and can afford shit
>America can't afford anything which is why they have slum cities and towns
>they blame Islam right away without even thinking
>Because Americans cannot think for themselves they need CNN or Fox to tell them things

Attached: typical b amerifat.jpg (1631x1169, 384K)

As opposed to the USA that wasn't built on slave labour ????

So you haven't been there ? You can't give a 1st hand opinion , you can only regurgitate what others have told you , shut the fuck up and go back to your cave you cunting troll

And you would be wrong, because you are ignorant and you think the actions of a few means the same for everyone. By your logic that means every American is Redneck.

>as someone who has actually spent some time Dubai I can honestly say the only negative about the place is the heat
also the rape culture
the nanny state nature of the country
the fact that emeratis always get preferential treatment over you
the cost of everything
the shit road planning
the fact that you can't drink outside of hotels
Ramadan
etc.

it's not that great of a place, literally the only thing that sets it aside from any other gulf city is that it's significantly more aesthetically pleasing.

>to see some of the hottest women on earth just go walk around a mall in the evening in Dubai.

lol, no. there are hot women there, to be sure, but they're so fucking far from the hottest women on earth it's not even funny.

Some of the girls you follow on instagram have been shit on in Dubai.

>pretending to have been there
>faps to breitbart
>being 12 years of age

your 1st hand opinion doesnt mean shit cave troll

passed few a few times on my way to europe, never left the airport but it looked fancy, only people who work there are indian or chineese, many stores in alluah ackbah that charge 5 times the regular airport price

>the shit road planning
tell me one city in the road with proper road planning lol

I think you meant to say "in the world"

>By your logic that means every American is Redneck.

are there special laws regarding treatment of non-Rednecks in the US? do those laws assure that non-Rednecks have fewer rights than Rednecks? does the US have laws which restrict womens rights and allows Rednecks to treat them like property?

Islamic republics literally ALL have laws like that.

Too expensive.

Visited Dubai last year.

It's really only a good place to blow money.

Everything is really advanced and state of the are and pretty, but that's about all it has going for it.

It's hot as shit and doesn't feel like a friendly place at all.

my wife and I missed a flight and the airline put us up in a hotel, we had to get separate rooms because we couldnt produce our marriage certificate, good times

Singapore

>can't actually contest anything that was said
>I guess I'll just call you 12

Arab shill confirmed

I'm not fan of big, metropolitan cities

Wrong country but nice try dip shit.

>It's really only a good place to blow money.
>It's hot as shit and doesn't feel like a friendly place at all.

accurate

Well here is something you didn't know, and even I didn't know until I looked it up, any Woman who works (and btw there is plenty of Muslim women who work) get to keep ALL of their pay, husbands cannot touch it.

Remember that kid who survived an Al'Qaeda attack at her school? Yeah the school for girls, when people would say "hurr durr Islam doesn't let girls go to school hurr durr", but yet that girl's school was in operations for decades without incident.

This is what happens when people believe far right shite, because they do so to legitimise their hate for another group of people, as believing the lies makes it all all right in the end.

Ahh the olde ignorant reply

"hurr durr you don't think like me so you must be the thing I hate"

Nope not Arab. White and Atheist.

Get rekt tubby.

Arabs are stone-age people and spend money on tacky and kitsch items (we make a lot of money selling this type of shite to them disguised as 'class') because whites have a level of class that which middle easterners spend their whole lives trying to emulate, and fail spectacularly at lol

Very smelly, the main thing is the genetic body odour there. I have worked in Riyadh and Marrakech and I have never been so overwhelmed by a staggering stench of BO as I have in Dubai.

kek

I don't like it, it's obviously built on islam and slavery, I'd feel slutty for touristing it just as I would feel slutty for touristing North Korea. I'm not interested in passively funding the worst sides of humanity.

>muslamic shitskins stink
More news at 10.

My best friend lives there - I've been multiple times. The place is shit. You can't walk anywhere because it's so pedestrian unfriendly. You can't event drive across the street because of the highways. That's assuming it's not 45 degrees out.

The people are cunts, the religion is stupid, there's no alcohol except in hotels and it costs like $20 for a beer, all the restaurants are in malls that are full of faggots and there is no goddamn bacon. BEEF BACON IS SHIT.

The slave labour and Filipino nannies with their passports stolen are everywhere begging for help.

only good thing is Burj Khalifa. That's a beautiful fucking building.

Genetic? Not a mudslime, but I do know it is also overwhelmingly hot there. Coincidence perhaps?

Greatest vacation spot on the planet right now

But yet everything you just said is bullshit, except the heat part.

Presume that should have said generic.

Arabs are such pussy ass touchy bitches. Total cnservatives besides the rampant patriarchy and abuse of any non brown muslim man.

Hell india is better than arabia. Atleast they have good food, a real thousands of years old culture that hasnt split n turnes crazy a dozen times.

Shit russia ans china are better than the middle east. If i was politically inprisoned in china expect a better time there than anywhere in the middle east.

Shit ever assraped in a russian gulag for five years sounds better than a year in a arab prison.

Dubai is like vegas without anything fun besides buying things.

Muslim men absolute hate women. I cant ubderstand why they arent gayer besides the evil laws against it.

Muslim/arab men are worse than latinos and niggers and just slightly worse than chinese.

>any Woman who works (and btw there is plenty of Muslim women who work) get to keep ALL of their pay, husbands cannot touch it.

congrats on being like the entire fucking Western world?

>eah the school for girls, when people would say "hurr durr Islam doesn't let girls go to school hurr durr"

I never said that, I said their rights are restricted.

>as believing the lies makes it all all right in the end.

here are the truths I know, specifically about Dubai:

>women are held criminally liable if they are raped
>women must receive male guardian approval to marry
>Muslim women who marry outside the faith are held criminally liable in the same manner as if they were raped
>husbands are allowed to beat their wives, so long as marks are not left

stop trying to parade the Emeratis atrocious human rights record as something to be proud of.

too many towelheads around.

so they have real bacon?

>Nope not Arab. White and Atheist.

didn't say you were Arab, I said you were shilling for them.

still doesn't disprove anything I said.

>Greatest vacation spot on the planet right now

everything is expensive as fuck and you can't drink in public. are you high?

Trys to imitat New York!
Never gets atention from me!
Sandnigs will fail when the Oil is gone!

Dumbest western “ally”

We shouldve taken over the middleeast post ww2 but fucking truman became president, who was a total cuck of the american conservative midwest political machine he decided to fight a proxy war against russia which really kicked off a few decades of political unease.

We shoulve taken palestine and made it an international city for the united nations headquarters and then just taken over the saudis oil reserves and split them with our bros the russians who totally aced that eastern front thing.

I blame the jews for all this ;-)

Just money.. Fuck off

/thread

And yes built on the back of slave labor.
Or at least a very underpaid labor force.

>I need alcohol to make my vacation enjoyable because I'm a boring piece of shit

Dubai is pretty nice. Insanely hot almost all the time obviously, and everything is usually expensive, but every place has it's cons. Would never live there in a million years.

Also fuck moralfags. Almost every great civilisation in human history was built by slaves.

Met my ex-wife there.

Lel
You know shit... The smell....

This is crazy but iran is almost better recently.

Have understood their craziness and have stepped down their nukes. Actually allow women freedom and have a much richer cultural background.

Id side with the iranians before the saudis.

Shit id side with everone besides syria, isis, and israel- overthrow their sad old royal government and split the peofits with whatever nations helped.

Fucked saudi and fuck the middle east

>I like having the ability to choose to have a drink on the beach

literally all the things you listed off are negatives for a vacation spot. what makes it worthwhile to go?

>Almost every great civilisation in human history was built by slaves.

the foundations of a civilization are pretty fucking different from literally building every part of it. also there are a ton of modern cities that weren't built with fucking slave labor.

Implying Arab "engineers" actually contribute anything in Dubai other than royal family members fanciful drawing to the real foreign engineers.

5 kopeks have been deposited to your account comrade.

>This is crazy but iran is almost better recently.

yeah, what with their faltering economy and hardcore Islamist government

>Have understood their craziness and have stepped down their nukes.

lol wat

>ctually allow women freedom and have a much richer cultural background.

yeah, they just can't go outside without a hijab on. or go to mens sporting events. or travel without a male guardians permission.

>Id side with the iranians before the saudis.

I'll give you that, the Saudis are worse. doesn't mean the Iranians are any good.

>ITT arguing over sandniggers
>Ops face when

Attached: images(3).jpg (300x225, 17K)

He pretty spot on except the people with the missing passports are almost all construction slaves from SE asia.

btw we had 2 more flips get shrekt at Dubailand last week.

Arab version of Vegas. Just without the cool factor.

>It takes intellect to engineer the tallest building in the world.
Good thing Whites and Asians built it.

Attached: 1493576887516.gif (365x254, 1.87M)

naw, beef bacon is shit too, and beer is hella expensive. not 20$ a pint, but its like 14$

Women who work get to keep ALL of their pay?

Wow dude, the fact that you need to emphasise something as basic as that just proves that it must be an absolutely miserable shithole to be a woman in.

I have lived in loads of muslim countries and I can say, as a fact, that you are a deluded libtard. Those countries suck, they don't only suck for the women and the immigrants and labor slaves and sex slaves and raped maids, they suck for anyone who's not filthy rich.

>hiring cheap disgusting sea women
>could be hiring cheap russian women who they could at least fuck before they strangle and dump In the gutter
are they really this fucking stupid? no wonder they never left the dark ages

or booze
or whores
or gambling
or fun (unless you are a friend of Sheikh Mohammed or other royals)
or bankruptcy laws

Sandnigger

remember there are 2 law systems in most arab nations
1 for citizens and 1 for foreigners
if you are walking across tge street and an arab businessman hit you in his porche you are liable for the damaged to his car because you dont have rights to arab law, if you injure them in the accident you are also liable for their medical bills

Are you not a multimillionaire user? Why?

Its fucking Peter Pan Neverland for the citizens

Its Disneyland for multi-millionaires.

Its Hole of Calcutta level slavery for everyone not a foreign engineer, ex-pat, citizen or person on holiday.

Protip: A foreign national should Never EVER ever go into debt in Dubai. Get the fuck out first..

I'm not, and even if I was I'd go somewhere that ensured I'd have the most options available.

Miami
Mauritius
Okinawa
Monico

why the hell would I go somewhere which limits what I can do on my time off?

ausbt.com.au/uae-tightens-ban-on-vpns-with-jail-time-fines-of-up-to-a-725-000

>Travellers caught using Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and the broader United Arab Emirates could face fines of up to A$725,000 or even jail time under hardened laws introduced this month.
wew lad

>monico

>being imprisoned for rape
Those animals!

shined up shithole with no arable land

they imprison women for being raped, not people for raping others.

you gots a problem wit dat, my friend ?

Attached: 1426299386041.jpg (960x720, 164K)

yeah, generally, in the civilized world, we imprison rapists so that the other inmates can murder them.

but we towelheads are not part of the civilized world