My girlfriend cheated on me with my dad

My girlfriend cheated on me with my dad.

PART 4X
We are back together. She pity fucked me yesterday and came back telling me it was all a big mistake with my dad. Me being a weak shitlord, I was just happy to have her back. After we fucked, she started babbling something about how she cares for both of us. Sure, you stupid fucking bitch. I'm just happy I can fuck her at this moment. I don't care about the future.

Attached: 19318.jpg (674x1280, 390K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e04VaFyBEcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

link to previous parts fag. Also, cucked by dad is pretty weak

PART 1/2
We went to a hiking trip this weekend, my gf, dad & mom. I was thinking if I even should go since father is such an idiot. Mom used speech perk 100. So we ride a car, couple of hours trip, get to the hotel in mountains. First day seems everything ok. Nice hotel, we have our own rooms, they are small but with a nice balcony with view to some closed garden.

We plan the first hike for the next day that evening. Quite big, not sure if girls can do it etc. We agree they can do it. Before sleep I try to finger my gf while in bed to start something, she doesn't feel like doing sex, I'm like ok whatever. Next day we go early morning, breakfast in the hotel, getting ready. We're on the hike, but somewhere in the middle the girls of course say they tired af and bonus my idiotic father blows up his left shoe over some rock and now every little thing goes into his feet.

I say he should go back and the rest of us continue. Gf being tired and blessed soul she is offers he would help get back since she's tired anyway. I'm like wtf is trip over or what. We decide I should continue with mom (she is suddenly no longer tired, classic women) and the two will go back. Then we talk about back and forth why like this and not like this, but in the end gf left with my dad and we hiked with my mom on the goddamn hill or mountain.

Forward couple of hours, we're returning from the hills, mom is slow af but remembers the route back to the hotel. Since sunny and the routes are full of hikers anyway, I go on my own the last 1/3 of the hike back, thinking I will surprise gf through that garden and balcony...

Attached: 1832018.jpg (782x782, 227K)

PART 2
Here it comes, you can already see what is going to happen. First I hear from the open windows that one goddamn dance song that is burned into my soul now and I'm like what is going on there is gf having a party? I go through that closed garden, lot of green stuff everywhere, music is getting louder and then I fucking see my dads room with open window and the two of them on bed...

Fucking and bouncing to the base drops of that music and I stand there in utter shock as what the fuck am I looking at. At first I thought dad is fucking one of the maids or something. Then after couple of seconds I realize to my total state of shock he's fucking my love. She's riding him on top, her boobs bouncing up and down, one hand holding on his chest, other holding something on her shoulder, hair or whatever.

I stood there like in a fucking bad movie, in the fucking bushes, and I couldn't understand it. I thought it is a joke, they're just doing some show for me, they saw me and it's all just some sick joke. Slowly I come to understanding it ain't a joke. They couldn't know where we'll return, they couldn't see me through all that garden green shit.

Oh my god. I went to the hotel and reception pale as ghost, stuff giving me the looks. I go slowly, I can't think. I open my room, go inside. Her panties on the floor. I sit on our bed. They are in the other room. I hear nothing. I can't bring myself to do anything. I'm suddenly a total wreck.

15 minutes later, my gf comes through the door, clothed and looking casual, smiles and greets me. I greet her back, but she knows something is weird with me, she asks what is up. I mumble and say I'm feeling sick from the long hike or something, unable to say anything else. Still in shock I continue to sit there and change my clothes, slowly getting myself into shower. Gf cleaning up the room a bit or something....

Attached: 17318.webm (640x1136, 1.81M)

what the fuck, what a whore. Post pic of dad please

Did he cum inside her? Let’s see her

Please no, I hate him more than I used to hate her, actually. I don't want to give him a face.
Here's a half of him at least.

I don't want to think about this, user...

Attached: 151586017.jpg (431x1122, 332K)

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Holy shit, that whore is even holding his arm. I feel really bad for you OP

I thought it was sounding kind of fake, but are you sure?

I wish that would be my reality too, user.

I never thought anything of that. They were always just friendly and chatty, nothing suspicious to me :/

I wish it would be fake news.

Attached: 561514171711500.jpg (1024x1374, 380K)

Part 3 faggot

hasn't he done a crime you could report him for? She doesn't look that old, and even if she is over 18, it has probably been going on for longer. Report him, cuck.

Part 3 was a stand alone thread where I was crying like a pussy about how we broke up.
The hardest thing going to her fucking house was the fact he left like 20 minutes before. She was probably... filled when I was talking to her.

It was going for some time, yeah, but there was no crime :( Cheating should be a crime, though. Or something.

Attached: 1630.jpg (1080x1080, 340K)

Well when my ex cheated I asked all of this. I made her Recreate everything with me. Therapeutic. Now make her take your creampie and call you daddy

Break up with her and tell your mom. Make some popcorn and laugh at your dad's stupid face as the current year justice system fucks him harder than he ever could to your girl

What song was it that was playing?

When we were fucking yesterday I actually got hard only because it was humiliating. I wanted to fuck her into ass hard to "punish" her, but I couldn't bring myself into it.

We just got back together, user! I wish I could fucking erase the whole last month and forget about it...

youtube.com/watch?v=e04VaFyBEcQ

Attached: 11847811.jpg (1080x1226, 636K)

You need to punish her. You need to own all of her holes. And if she says no then dump the bitch

nudes?

I hoped you would be rickrolling us. But imagening her tits bouncing to the beat is awesome. If it wouldn't be that situation

Also did you eat her pussy?

Fucking break up with her!

I'm planning something for the next sex. If there will be one... I feel like on a rollercoaster.

I have them and they are my nuclear option if everything goes to hell.

It stings, user. I even tried to take it down by reporting it on YouTube. I was in all kind of fucked up dark places back then.

Not really, only fingering for a bit before I put myself into her. I just fucked her in missionary, couldn't really bring myself into something else.

I was fapping over her the whole time, I just can't... I'm weak as fuck and so be it.

Attached: 13251717171.jpg (1297x1078, 646K)

im already hard from that beat while looking at her

are you sure your mom didn't set it up so you would be out of the hotel so your dad could fuck your gf? maybe she's in on it.

>Hey Sup Forums give me advice!
>Continues to ignore advice
By not telling your mom, and by staying with her you're telling both of them that what they're doing is a-ok. She is 100% going back to him the second things cool down between you two.

And if you're too much of a spineless coward to do something good for yourself, for god sakes think about the other person in this scenario who's getting cheated on

I hate that fucking song, it penetrates me on deep levels. I thought posting it would make it easier, but nope...

Mom is already pretty weak, because dad was cheating on her in the past and she found out. I don't think she could handle another thing like this. I just don't want to do anything. She doesn't know anything.

Attached: 5615614140404100.jpg (770x1536, 577K)

>it penetrates me on deep levels
You aren't the only one

I agree. Mom was in on it. She wanted Dad to slay done young pussy

Attached: 1489944239640.jpg (747x1328, 123K)

>My girlfriend
sure fag

Then fucking be there for her you dumb cunt. If she ever finds out you know this and didn't tell her, she will hate you. Probably more than him. If shes your mom there's a good chance she'll take action just because you're involved too

oh?

Is this Dad posting just to fuck with OP?

nice tots

What that suppose to mean, user?

Nah, my mom is weak as me. She wouldn't be able to pull this off and she has no reason to.

?

I hope she is. She was yesterday, at least. Or something.

It's all kind of fucked up, user. Dad fucked my girl and cheated on my mom, if I tell my mother, she will hate my girl, which I'm suppose to love... and... fuck this shit, I just want to be happy.

Hmm?

No, that is not her.

Attached: 5154784711.jpg (734x1186, 410K)

Didn't read much, I hope you told your mom what a horrible person your dad is. Also kill yourself for being a pathetic human being. I feel sick to my stomach to even read this shit. You should beat the fuck out of your "dad".

Speaking as a dad that's fucked his daughter in law, just let it go. You will only get your feelings hurt more. My son wasn't keeping her sexually satisfied so i stepped up and fucked her to keep her from fucking some random guy. It worked! he got his shit together and now she still sends me nudes to FAP to :)

post em

Hey guy, you got cucked by your own dad. What kind of father does this? Wake up, you fucker. Tell it to mom and kick the bitch of a gf out. Also slap your dad and tell him you detest him. What you are doing now is the kind of behavior that facilitates sexual abuse and alcoholism: Ignoring blatantly obvious facts and making them the elephant in the room.

You are literally ruining your mother's chance of finding a proper husband for herself. My parents recently divorced and after some time, they learned to move on and now both of them are living the time of their lives. You are a horrible person for not telling your mother. Frankly, you are so horrible and selfish that you deserved all of this.

I'm not the one who did something bad, why should I kill myself?

Not funny, user-dad.

Attached: 55417171.jpg (482x1386, 294K)

You are doing bad, you are not telling your mother. You are an accomplice now.

OP has created this thread because he has a cuck fetish. He's jacking off right now to replies like , , and . Once this thread dies, he'll make another one and call it 'part 5' unless he gets off first.

Attached: 1385339400015.jpg (500x333, 30K)

Oh forgot to add.
If you ever break up, if you don't tell now. She has the potential to ruin your relationship between you and your mom. "user knew about our affair with your husband, he just didn't tell you."

Maybe you shouldn't love someone who cheated on you. And before you say you do, no you don't, thats just your brain trying to trick you because that's the easiest solution to the problem. If you don't tell her, you are literally just as bad as him.
My only question is why you felt the need to capitalize fap

You're a pussy user. I kicked my wife out of the house for getting naked on the internet and paid for the divorce on my next paycheck.

Why have you not clean decked your dad out, fuck that if he did that to me I'd be straight up there putting the cunt to sleep, no real rather would do that what a fucking scum bag and your gf is a slag man, go fuck her best friend, trust me fucks them right up

So instead of talking to your son and giving him positive reinforcement, you fuck his wife.

I hope this is bait, because if not you are one of the most disgraceful faggots I've ever encountered.

Post a pic of her used cunt

LMAO YES

I just love her too much, user. I'm ultra-cucked or whatever you want to call it. I'm not leaving her after we fucked yesterday.

Fuck you. I just want to be happy. Not my fault my bitch cheated on me. With my fucking dad. It's not my job to make marriage of my parents better. I'm not a fucking gatekeeper.

W-what?

Look, at this point I probably already have the cuck-fetish, hockey-user. I hope the part 5 is not going to be here and everything is going to be ok.

Why does everything have to be so fucking complicated. I'm not here to play 4D chess.

I'm not bad as anyone! It's not my fucking job to spread bad news and ruin lives. I'm already ruined my those two fuckers. Now I at least got one back... and... whatever.

I can't let her go, I was fapping all three weeks over her while she was fucking my dad. I would probably kill myself first before letting her go.

I don't have balls for that kind of revenge, I wouldn't even get hard. I just need one woman in my life and I can't deal with all the fucking shit that is happening right now.

Exactly.

Not now.

NO.

Attached: 4414171205478.jpg (846x1510, 529K)

lmfao ops dad

Just take a little video of her fucking and post that shit. Bonus if you can catch her with your dad again. He sounds like he's a chad.

2nd though give me her number and I'll take a video for you.

Your dad's just going to keep fucking her. She already admitted she will by saying "She cares about both of you". Have some self respect. Your sibling/kids will never respect you because you're a pushover and you'll just raise little entitled bitches. You boss will probably fuck her too since she's obviously looking to fuck some one with authority, which you demonstrably do not have.

OP is a cuck confirmed
Enjoy your son brother faggot

Dude she's not even that piff either, you know she's going to feel like a god rn and feel like she has all this power over you, trust me cheats never change either. I am one, I can't stop myself and now your girls been hooked I can bet you she'll do it again. Clearly she has some sort of family fetish too maybe your brother or uncle next. Seriously bro I'm telling you from being in a relationship where I've been loyal and been cheated on multiple times even after I forgave her. And also from the perspective of a cheater, it's a fucking addiction

must agree OP, I do feel bad for you though..

She hurt you at least post some full frontal nudes with face.

Also just be sure to know that no matter what she says, shes going to continue getting cum inside of her from your dad. No matter what she says. Honestly man just use her and get rid of her. And tell your mom. Family is decided for you but friends/gf isnt and thats whats supposed to make that bond strong. The fact that you decide who surrounds you.

This!!!! Bet you any money she does this again, probably not the first time by the sounds of it either!!

Hey, OP, it's me your cousin. Yea, you can go now. I'll just wait here with Stacy.

If any of this is actually true,you should kill yourself because you're weak faggot who holds no position in life. Your own father doesn't respect you and your gf knows you're a beta cunt who wouldn't do anything even if you found out he was fucking your gf. you're a joke. Your mother probably already knows about the situation and doesn't care because she feels bad that your gf can only get sexual gratification from your old wrinkled balled father. whatever you do, don't have any sons because there are enough effeminate gender neutral pussies shitting up the world already

Attached: ayyeah.jpg (800x600, 116K)

Literally everyone in this thread is telling you to break up with her and tell your mom, and yet you still won't do it because you're trying to find the easy way out.

There
Is
No
Easy
Way
Out.
This will get worse as time goes on. You aren't told to be your parents gatekeeper, you're told to be a decent human being. Either grow a sack and fix this shit or stop complaining and accept your new life as daddy's little cuck

Attached: finger.jpg (768x1024, 284K)

If you continue to stay with her she will continue to do this to you. She clearly has done it before, you said yourself she came in all normal, she clearly feels no guilt.

Too be fair op, you seem like a nice guy..I believe you deserve better.

> GF slept with dad
>She pity fucked me yesterday

Guess who's beta and should just walk away with his head in shame?

Also, your girl has kankle genetics. I guess you're still beta enough to cry about getting cucked when your girl is 6/10.

You definitely deserve better than this slag bro, she's obviously done it before and will obviously do it again. You have to FACE these things not hide them away like it didn't / isn't happening.

>ITT: Faggot OP has cuck fetish. Made up this cool Reddit story about him getting cucked. Found some random roastie's Instagram and is posting this shit larping as her cucked "boyfriend";

>A bunch of people actually believe and feel empathy for him;

>Some guys approve of his imaginary father's behavior;

No human being, however pathetic and weak would let this fly by. OP is a lying RPer.

>"But I really do love her, and I don't want to break my mom's heart".
If anyone was ever this brain-diseased, they actually deserved to see their girlfriend being fucked in the ass by a train of niggers.

Get the fuck out of here. Even though I know this is a shit lie, it's disgusting and rage-inducing, just for the fact that someone was pathetic enough to write this up.

>you seem like a nice guy
no he doesn't. He seems like a waste of oxygen. Instead of impregnating his mother, his father should have shot him into a tissue and flushed him down the toilet

>instrumental song
>he remembers it/managed to find it

Found the lie giveaway!

>So...he was behind of it.

Attached: mrtw54ua62c72544347000000.jpg (805x421, 38K)

Out of respect for my son, I came in her mouth instead of her pussy. I'm not heartless but good pussy is good. He dont take it I will.

>Implying people in this thread feel bad for him
>Implying we don't know he's rping
>Implying we aren't doing it too
I can only get hard by shaming someone who doesn't tell their mom is being cheated on

full boobage? prove these fucks wrong

reread my post and rethink your statement please. op's mother could not have become pregnant by his father cumming in her mouth

Do you have kik OP?

you want to talk about his dad's cock and stroke your cocks together?

He's not my dad.

I'm not taking any video of them! And it's already over between them. At least I hope..

I think she said because he was my dad. And she wanted to cool the tension down. Our kids won't have to know about this, ever. And don't give me ideas about my boss, I hate that motherfucker, too.

Fuck you! I sure hope she's not pregnant.

I can't get anyone else. She's my last chance. I won't have the guts to find someone else. I'm fucked up with her forever in my mind.

Thanks..

I don't know why would she come to me and make love and lie... What she did was pretty fucked up, but why would she continue? She's not a psycho and everyone can make a mistake?

No I really hope it's all finished and we will back together. I don't want to imagine otherwise.

Thanks for the great help, user...

Random nudes...

My mom would be completely dead if I would tell her. I'm not going to ruin her...

She wouldn't let me to fuck her yesterday. We were together and she wouldn't be there otherwise.

That is not OP!

Do I sound like I can get anyone better?.. And to me she's 10.

Attached: 51514171.jpg (725x720, 240K)

:(

I wish this would be all big RP.

Fuck you.

It was in our playlist... That's how I know it. I talked about this in previous parts.

Not this again!

What?

Fuck my mom! This is about me, not my fucking mother! Stop talking about this.

What do you mean? I'm not posting nudes, unless everything goes to hell between us.

You can't get pregnant from blowjob into mouth.

No, user.

Attached: 5514177171747.jpg (720x1280, 401K)

you are a little piece of shit OP, it's sweet justice that your gf isn't done ruining your pathetic life

Things will go to hell...way she goes bud..fuckin way she goes

How. In. The. Everloving. Fuck. Can you be such a little bitch?
Get some fucking self-respect user.

Fuck her mom. If you can.

Dude youre such a fucking cuck all thats gonna happen is your dad will continue to fuck your gf behind your back only reason she probably got back with you because fucking behind your back is hotter lmao

If your dad knows what her wet Pussy looks like, then why can’t we?

>I swear my mom is just as pathetic as me! Fuck her anyway, this is all about me!
Holy shit op you deserve all of this. Hope your dad leaves your mom for your gf, she finds a better man to take his place, and you lie down jacking off into oblivion.

dump that fucking whore and get a better one

Dude OP, don't go down this road. Please, for your own sanity. Even if your "gf" doesn't end up ever hooking up with your dad again, she will cheat on you again with someone else. She knows she can get away with it since you took her back. Plus, how the fuck do you think this is going to play out? Your mom won't notice that your gf never shows up to any family event from here on out because you forbade her to? Your dad doesn't ever give you a cheeky "so hows your girlfriend my son" and makes you lose your shit? Even if you manage to keep it all under wraps, you're going to be in even more turmoil on the inside from here on out, and you're going to FUCKING hate your "gf" more and more as time goes on. There is no more trust. There is no more real, unfiltered love. Trust me on this user, I went through something (albeit very different, she was just cheating, not with my dad) along these lines and tried to make it work, I got drunk with my ex and the floodgates opened, I yelled my head off at her for betraying my trust, then we hate fucked and the next morning we broke up because eventually my real feelings came out in a very unhealthy way.

gas that thot

Confront them both, break up with her, threaten the dad with telling your mother if he ever does it again

That's really helpful user, thank you.

I thought things will go to hell for last three weeks, user. And then yesterday I was in bed with her again. I have my hopes up.

Because this is a real-life scenario, user. It's so easy to be brave on the web, but in reality it's very different. I wish you will never have to know it first-hand.

Why is everyone saying this. Why would she do this? This is not some 9/11 conspiracy, anons.

Fuck my dad.

It's not easy to be a good non-selfish person when all the hell rains upon you, user. Think about it.

Not enough strength.

If I leave her, I will be forever alone. Look at me. I won't ever find anyone else. I just want to be happy and give her another chance. I can be still alive with this, but iI would probably end myself without her. Too much. This is too much to go alone.

I'm not gassing anyone.

Do I sound like a guy who confront anyone?

Attached: 6151747717.jpg (1200x674, 363K)

You're a fucking moron. You owe her nothing and yet you hold to promise that you know she would never keep for you in turn. If you fucked her mom and she found a way to put you in jail for it, she would.

I was once like you, too. The difference between posting her nudes now and posting them later (because you will after you realize how much of a fucking dumbass you've been) will be this:

Release them now and she will actually feel shame for her actions

Release them later and she will get a confidence boost for looking hotter in her younger days.

You decide.

Attached: P8094120aa.jpg (807x605, 125K)

you keep hearing it cause thats the truth you fag. Wake the fuck up before you end up killing yourself

Let's hope your mom is on Sup Forums and reads this thread.

Her nudes are my nuclear codes. I feel power and control by having them, and this is what I need for my own sanity.

I'm already woke, dubs-user.

She doesn't even know how to do things past Google.

Attached: 51515110014.jpg (1440x1440, 595K)

all the fucks replying to this
>being this new

I think you will end up going crazy..\The guild will get too you