Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

I'm 19 years old and I'm dating this slam piggy with a rich father, she's 17 and went to a week long rave. While she was there, she confessed to me, she got drunk and made out with her even fuglier friend (female). Is this cheating? Should I dump the bitch? Should I forgive her? Lord it over her for the rest of our combined tenure together?

Help a Sup Forumsro out, need some advice. This is my first relationship, dunno what to do. I like the sex on tap and it took my life to get this far, I don't know if I can get more if I leave her, thats my problem. But can I ever trust her again? Is that broken? Or was it just a harmless thing. If she's telling me this, what else is she doing/done/going to do in the future?

I use to drink a lot (still do). But now I also smoke some cannabis. Seem to act less full blown retarded on weed, and apparently its healthier for you, we sometimes smoke together, I'm going to try and limit her alcohol at the least from this point onwards. Just feel like she's cheated on me once so I'm gonna get cucked. Anyone else ever been in a similar situation? Do you forgive them or dump them?

Attached: 1521066828828.png (457x919, 722K)

>Is this cheating? Should I dump the bitch?
Yes

>shes 17
Please dont tell me thats her in the pic id rather not get put on a watchlist

Ya I suppose its cheating but girls are less likely to ditch you for other girls.

mm my fathers a free mason and military secret service veteran i was born on a watchlist

Attached: 1521120246533.jpg (1080x1350, 208K)

Don't know why you bothered to tell us her father is rich when it's not relevant to your question. Seems like you should skip the middleman and just be his sugarbaby instead of dating this chick and hoping the dad leaves you something in the will.

thats cool but if you aren't posting nudes of Jessi from Cali who just got married get the fuck out

Girl on girl isn't cheating.
It's a cry for threesome

Kik?

>friend (female). Is this cheating?
NNN NN OO !!
NN NN NN OO OO !!
NN NN NN OO OO
NN NNNN OO !!

...unless you're a grill too :^)

Attached: mynWbD8.jpg (750x747, 52K)

shes the type of stupid bitch that could lie, kissing her friend could mean she fucked another dude, easily i think

jesus of all the things you could say, you say that.

Attached: 1496094844622.jpg (480x251, 32K)

Also a cry for threesome

To some us, born in the sewers, the light is blinding. But to the mighty, the righteous, truth is light, great and mighty Above all things.

im pretty possessive having not had much to my capability and need my entire life

a) Op's pic is NOT a "Slam piggy" (jesus, I can't tell if you're a virgin or just a chad with ridiculous standards)
b) Looking at a 17 year old in a bikini won't get you put on a watch list.
Just go to Google news. The FBI has bigger fish to fry.

Attached: 220px-Al_Franken_Official_Senate_Portrait.jpg (220x278, 16K)

Attached: 1521196619437.jpg (960x960, 98K)

You'll get past that after sharing her a little bit

She kissed a gril and you start this shit over it?
How old are you? 15?

>Breaking News: Girl kissing (KISSING) means next to nothing. You are welcome.

Attached: 186b73.jpg (904x531, 42K)

>im pretty possessive
I've been up to 17 years without a date (I call it "the age of hookers")
And I'm married now.
TRUST ME, we all die alone.
Just roll with it, and stick your dick in as many wet holes as you can.
(53 y.o. btw)

Attached: abe.jpg (500x519, 119K)

Your autism is showing mate.

You should let her make out with girls then propose a 3 way. It's not rocket science OP.

You just gave him advice to catch as many STDs as possible

Attached: stds-gotta-catch-em-all.jpg (640x640, 142K)

From what little I know of him (and life), I doubt he'll catch much.
Besides, in our dying days, we don't regret what we DID nearly as much as what we DIDN'T do.
At least OP is getting some pussy.
Now he just needs to get over the "I'll never find another one" factor.

Attached: d4729268981_841c8dca92_b.jpg (683x1024, 327K)

I've seen worse.

Attached: 36a.gif (500x376, 55K)