Going out in the store to get some alcohol

Going out in the store to get some alcohol.

Dubs decide what I drink

Attached: sadpepe01.jpg (250x242, 7K)

Cointreau

everclear or kys, faggot

Winrar

>Cointreau
what the fuck is this even
i'm going to a fucking local store in a third world country how the fuck am I supposed to buy this shit there

How does that orange taste op?

literally go and buy something for like 40$ and give it to some local hobo. and make a selfie with him. It would be nice

EVERCLEAR YOU NIGGER

or anything that is ridiculously high proof and not aged at all

If choices are vodka and vodka why the fuck did you make this thread slave faggot

Gtfo sjw faggot

I'm not old enough to drink so idk much about drinking, but Whiskey taste pretty nice from what I can tell? (I better get dubs for this fucking text wall)

Who gives a shit

kek you're fucking right.
I'm gonna go out and find the fucking Cointreau

Attached: emi02.jpg (218x264, 46K)

Caguama

Because you can't get dubs selection, round 2, get coconut rum

Good on you. Make a new thread when you come back if this one dies. I'll look for you op.

I wanna see that fucking bottle time stamped... my boy was a winrar and he deserves this

Attached: b41e05332deeb691f5b2ba0b867c0e3857d71876663b8ab3cf67210878692057.jpg (620x400, 62K)

I guess i will bumb this thread with tits
And also ask. What is winrars and everyones alcohol of choice and give example. I like shit and mid grade vodka.... like sobieski or anything made in KY

Attached: 1518012716554s.jpg (125x103, 2K)

sterno

fuck off this board is cancer i just wanted to have something nice and comfy to drink tonite and you had to get a fucking chilimangaroo franch bullshit hipster drink as a winrar

fuck off i hate hipsters kys this board is cancer you barely deserve to exist

I choose it because it's nasty just like my personality. No hipster love here, just trying to ruin things as always. This is Sup Forums faggot

>something nice
>ask Sup Forums

...well theres your problem

>125x103

Whiskey

Evil of me, right?

Bleach

lmao get fucked OP

Attached: 1231231231211.jpg (258x245, 12K)