JESUS WAS NOT AN EDOMITE/PINK

Basement dwellers of pol. I'm tired of seeing you claim jesus was white. He was a real jew/ARAB stop stealing OUR SEMETIC RELEGION.

You are the RED HAIRY EDOMITES of the Bible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S-NGQHSBFL4
youtu.be/tyNvtzE9dVY
youtube.com/watch?v=fIrZZHC27QQ
youtube.com/watch?v=t8Zb5AhU0eI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ljv4eKEHYD4
youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
youtu.be/YywtjeEgiWo
youtube.com/watch?v=FgCKXJPwSts
youtube.com/watch?v=8FXlqFPHAaU
youtube.com/watch?v=oL6IU1cu17c
israelitewatchmen.com/archive/reference/
israelite-identity-archive.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-marks-of-israel-by-jack-mohr.html
christianidentityministries.com/home.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Iub0Zu0J4T4
youtu.be/gQDIYu10HXg
youtube.com/watch?v=-zYdbMQ09EQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> that picture again
As ugly as this 'Jesus' is, he's still caucasoid and not negroid.

FILTH AND LIES

I post this a lot. Looks like I'll have to post it one more time.

Jesus never existed. He and Christianity were invented by Titus Flavius to suppress radical Messianic Judaism.

They basically replaced a warlord savior with a leftist faggot and were good to go. For over 2000 years those faggots have been using that cuck.

But yeah, enjoy your belief and all.

I don't care what color he was as long as he gives me blow jobs in heaven.

Hey, do you know where edom is according to the bible? From teman to dedan (yemen to saudi arabia).. You black hebrew israelites are illiterate when it comes to actually reading and understanding the bible.

>Jesus was- opposed the reconstruction of the United States, lynched niggers, told ZimZam it was ok to rid us of Trayboon, watches NASCAR while waving a flag of the army of northern Virginia, chews Beechnut Gold, has fudd views on furrarms, and regularly beats his wife.
He's white, fuck off troll.

Fuck off stormnigger.

If I go by the picture in my wall, he looks like Thor in a bathrobe. I'm ok with that.

>WE

Haha
We edomite pinks be God and sheeither

Fake jews are even classified as WHITE by dna banks because they are white. You like to claim jews aren't white because they are a sub group of whites. That is why they had to put a god star on the WHITE FAKE JEWS.

Pathetic

Not even reading. I showed sourced not a mcdonalds picture

Lose

No joke my wigger faggot neighbors

Aka little fag white boys were playing basketball and we're talking about how jesus was a jew hahahahaha

You pink people are so damn pathetic

That image was made by taking a random (not confirmed to be Jesus) skull and extrapolating the facial features of who it belonged to. It's literally some random goat-herder who happened to live during the same time period as Jesus.

You do know that the Middle East and north African coast was populated by White Europeans until the Islamic invasion of the 7th century, don't you?

Alexander conquered all the way up to India three centuries before "Jesus" existed.

PRO WHITE NEO NAZI RENEGADE BROADCASTING MOCKS FAKE EDOMITE CHRISTIANS FOR STEALING OUR SEMETIC RELIGION

youtube.com/watch?v=S-NGQHSBFL4

>TFW White and have full lips

That is false. Read the damn bible PINK RED HAIRY edomite

Haha

You got anymore I got a good laugh out of that

>facial reconstruction of random ancient skull from the region
>DIS JEEZUS YALL

For fuck's sake Yorgi, you are as Chr*stian as the average Erd*ğanist here is M*slim.

The word "Jew" comes from the Hebrew word "Yehudi", which meant Judean.

Jesus was indeed a Levantine, as were the Jews. The people of the Canaan are ethnically more or less the same. They still exist, in Levant; today we call them Palestinians or Lebanese or Israelis. They are brown.

White are the seed of the devil. They are bing destroyed just like the bible said. They cry and pray to jesus as real jews are coming over to there countries in the millions

youtu.be/tyNvtzE9dVY

St. Augustine was born in what is now Algeria in the fourth century AD. He was white with Greek and Roman ancestry.

Arabs were confined to the Arabian peninsular until Islam in the 7th century.

blacks cultural appropriations never ceases to amuse..

Edomites are the arabs you dumbass..

"For they have conspired together with one mind; Against You they make a covenant: 6The tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites, Moab and the Hagrites; 7Gebal and Ammon and Amalek, Philistia with the inhabitants of Tyre"

When was the last time you saw a white man using beduin tents? You fucking dumbasses are hilarious..

Edom is from teman to dedan (yemen to saudi arabia), and you can see they are allied with the ishmaelites.. it's talking about the muslims..

The bible actually mentions the nations that are destroyed on the day of the lord, you want to know which ones they are.. pretty much all of north africa and middle east, in particular arabia.. Every single one of the nations mentioned by geographic location is muslim.. Isn't that interesting..

These were also the biggest enslavers of africans, the sub saharan slave trade lasted for 1400 years..

Europe is not even mentioned.. nor is the west.. And it doesn't mean they vanish, no.. the ones that are mentioned directly are the ones that are getting roasted..

nice try

All the people of color on this planet know whites are edomites. It doesn't matter how much you change history and knock noses off of ancient civilizations that were more advanced than your pink countries today

>people of color
I always thought POC stood for "pieces of crap".

Thanks for the confirmation.

youtube.com/watch?v=fIrZZHC27QQ

youtube.com/watch?v=t8Zb5AhU0eI

youtube.com/watch?v=Ljv4eKEHYD4

youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs

Do yourself a favor and don't be an idiot.

It's you who is trying to change the bible and history.. i'd be careful with that if i were you..

Esau vs jacob is muslims vs the christians you idiot.. it was never about you.. The level you read the bible with is that of a 5 year old.. you simply imagine what you want it to say instead of read what it actually does say..

And then if you get proven incorrect you simply claim white people have changed the bible.. you¨re fucking hilarious..

You're like the quintessential we wuz.. the egyptians were ruddish in appearance btw. and it was right next to arabia.. aka right next to edom.. and they had black slaves, since i see with the jackal statue that you're going we wuz egyptian, you should know that the only black egyptian dynasty was the 25th.. the nubian dynasty where the kushites invaded egypt in a time of weakness, and was immediately supplanted less than 100 years after.

25th dynasty is pretty far from the construction of the pyramids.. sorry man.. You waz not ancient egyptians.

looks p. black to me

obv u crackas just increased the brightness on the image smdh

I am sincerely worried for you, Sean. This is dangerous stuff to be saying.

this is what greeks believe

That image is a computer graphic roughly based off a random skull found in Palestine possibly around the time of Jesus, it has zero legitimacy. Also, it serves as a way for the Jews to effectively demonize the two people they hate most, Jesus and Palestinians.

They are only brown because, like your country, they were raped by arabs.

Jesus was the son of God or the son of a Roman soldier cucking Joseph. Either way, Jesus was white.

Esau was a RED PINK HAIRY MAN. Hair like animal. It is you who is changing the bile esau.

Listen pink man. You all sleep with your dogs and try to tell me, a man of God that I'm esau. Lmao PATHETIC

youtu.be/YywtjeEgiWo

i dont think jesus was "white"
but was half god/angel so he should be like this

Jesus was white because I believe so. Stop discriminating against my belief you bigot.

somebody has been watching too many documentaries and gathering self satisfying bullshit for sources with 0 credibility.

Comments disabled, Can't refute anything in the video

Esau at it again. The father of lies.

Did you know that mystery babylon is in a desert by the RED SEA.. this is mecca.. heart of edom.. do you know what it says in isaiah 13 which is prophecy against babylon..
Go read it 13:20 she will not be inhabited.. NO ARAB WILL PITCH HIS TENT THERE ANYMORE.. why does it say this, because it's talking about mecca.. in arabia..
from yemen to saudi arabia, this area.. is edom..
Also when babylon falls women toss sand in their face.. this is a middle eastern custom of dispair.. nobody does this in the west.. sorry..
Checkmate "black hebrew israelite" begin to understand the dangerous ground you walk upon with how you have misunderstood the bible and how you lay hatred against european christians falsely.

KeK

turns out that whatever color Jesus's skin may or may not have been is fucking irrelevant if you have any real understanding of who Jesus IS

mystery babylon isnt a mystery now that we have this super scholar here to tell us all about everything. full of your own shit much?

You go to the bible and wildly overanalyze a reference... to make europeans be esau..

You then ignore where god in the bible tells you edom is.. you ignore where he tells you mystery babylon is.. you ignore that edom is allied with ishmael which means it's clearly the muslims.. You also ignore that the ancient egyptians right next to edom, were ruddish in appearance if you want to go there that is.

you simply ignore that everything else but your wildly overanalyzed verse says the exact opposite of your claim..

It's sad this must be what it is to have such a low iq that your pattern recognition is almost unavailable.. Just deeply racist and jealous of europeans.. you're like cain in abel and cain, you're so jealous of abel that you want to destroy him because he's better at stuff than you..

And then you ignore esau, and edom which enslaved africans for 1400 years in the subsaharan slave trade which made the trans atlantic slave trade look like cute fluffy kittens.. Ironically that you are so blind that you side with your enemy instead of your friend. Did the arabs set you free, no they castrated tens of millions of you..

You need him as your lord and savior

An Egyptian depiction of Canaanites. The ones on the upper-right are Libyans, the ones on the lower-right Canaanites.

Please do some research first, OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=FgCKXJPwSts
youtube.com/watch?v=8FXlqFPHAaU
youtube.com/watch?v=oL6IU1cu17c

israelitewatchmen.com/archive/reference/
israelite-identity-archive.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-marks-of-israel-by-jack-mohr.html
christianidentityministries.com/home.html

>CI blabber
>"research"

It's because you never read the bible god tells you exactly where it is but you have to correlate the books and the major and minor prophets :)

It's not a mystery in that way, but the christians do not understand it because they speak a different language.. they speak arabic. And since christianity was wiped out in the middle east for the most part by the muhammedans.. the church fled by the wings of an eagle just before it happened so that it was safe from harm..

Go read jeremiah 49 concerning the fall of babylon.. the cry will resound to the red sea..

If you study the bible you will know that mystery babylon is mecca.. But those that don't don't realize this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Iub0Zu0J4T4

What's in mecca.. the kaaba, and the star meteorite, the oldest false idol in the world that is still being worshipped.. And what wine does the harlot trade with the kings of the earth making them insane..

She's a harlot in a desert yet she produces wine.. it's oil.. bitumen and tar, crude oil.. It's rivers will be turned into pitch..

Go on hate on european christians people some more you stupid false black hebrew israelite.. It's not me who is getting in trouble here..

Esau at it again

Found the Jew.

We don't trust a word you say esau dog fucker

We are the children of god. We gave us special powers to sniff out your b.s

You are the father of lies. The synagogue of satan. DOG FUCKERS

youtu.be/gQDIYu10HXg

Takes extreme denial to claim that european christians (which contain remnant of jacob, remnant of jacob is amongst the gentiles), is esau, and then simultaneously ignore where god says edom is.. which is arabia.. :D

But this is what black hebrew israelites are, they are so full of shit, hatred and jealousy, that they don't follow the bible they have bought their own bullshit wholesale..

I've literally given him the passages, or atleast referred to them so he can type these things in and find them very quickly, and he's still in full denial mode.. he's having a hard time..

Hahaha.. you black hebrew israelite guys are funny, first you snatch some stuff fromt he bible, then when i show that the bible does not agree with your assertions, you say you have >special powers of bs sniffing..
Does this mean then that the bible is false? because if you say it is false, stop quoting from it! You are outmatched here. Checkmate.

when you are talking about the fall of babylon and the fall of mystery babylon you are talking about 2 different things.
also every time the word babylon is used in reference to a place on the earth its not necessarily talking about the babylon saddam was repainting.
Im not going to be watching your youtube bullshit, brother.
Its youtube bullshit. I could go find you a video about how the anunaki are coming here to eat our brains and wear our skin to blend in with us to take over and enslave everyone they dont eat just as easy as you can.
just because its on jewtube doesnt make it legit.

Anyways, i'm off, Have fun falsely condemning people.. toodles!

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

by faith alone.

what say ye?

No one cares.

Off to fuck your dogs?

I've seen that pic loads of times.
When Jesus Christ lived and where He lived, it's safe to assume that he would have tanned skin.
If you can be bothered, it's not too difficult to research this.

I lived and worked in Southern Spain for three years. In the hottest part of anywhere in Europe.
The maximum I saw on public temperature guages that also give the time was 48 degrees c. (140 f for ameribros)
In the shade. That's near half the boiling point of water. The heat was horrible.

I'm Northern Irish. This was like a hammer hitting me in the face. I came back to Ireland looking like an arab or paki as my skin had adapted over three years. I called a taxi to take me back home and it felt cold as ice. We adapt to our surroundings.

Nobody knows what Christ looked like, because we were not there.
But He lives on. That is for sure.

Nobody Denys he was Jewish, Christians didn't exist yet back then. And of course he was Arabic, claiming Jesus was white is like claiming Egyptians were black,

Jesus was a white arab, many Jews are very white, however Jews are not Christians Jesus undermined the Jews and was killed for it

Jesus IS white and lives in Texas

Does that keep you up at night? I bet you have a picture frame of Stephen Hawking in your bedroom.

Jesus is the son of God, therefore he is white.

>white arab

fuck off honestly fuck off

or you point to any evidence that the story of Jesus took place on the Arabian peninsula

>nobody on this board claims Jesus was white
>OP is tired of it

Is this a slide thread? This is a slide thread.

You really don't read what i quote to you do you..

Isaiah 13 the burden against babylon is on the day of the lord, it's not the destruction of babylon in iraq.. It also says no arab shall pitch his tent in babylon anymore.. This is mystery babylon not iraq.. ezekiel 25 says where this is.. from teman to dedan that's where edom is.. where is that.. yemen to saudi arabia.. exactly where the arabs are..

It's not talking about babylon iraq, it's talking about mystery babylon mecca and saudi arabia.. Which is in a desert by the red sea..

Fucking dogs? like that's a normal thing for christian europeans? what kind of drugs are you on..
But ofcourse you don't have a problem with muslims having sex with goats?
Or african culture youtube.com/watch?v=-zYdbMQ09EQ which is how it looks like without christianity..
Or cannibalism in liberia and mass rape.. literally 90% of the women in liberia have been raped.. all black population.. youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

You really are a little cain aren't you, hate on abel some more, act as if that makes you better..

So I noticed you arent annoyed at black people choosing to represent him as african

it says a whole lot of stuff about mystery babylon. where the hell do you get from teman to dedan or edom from? scripture plz

Jesus was arab like the Palestinians of today

Jesus was jewish, dipshit.

They are slaves but God still loves them.

Arabs were the real jews of course

Read the thread

He looks like a Greek, desu

Dog fucker leave and go fuck your dog. You said you were leaving an hour ago.

Das Rite detected