What was your first immediate thought the first time you smelled a pussy?

What was your first immediate thought the first time you smelled a pussy?

Attached: 1518164023815.jpg (720x960, 73K)

Hot

Attached: 1512031612367.jpg (577x1024, 81K)

"thought it would smell a bit fishy... wasnt surprised"

It’s not fishy

Was back in high school, ultra virgin. Took a girl camping, started making out and fingering her, started eating her out, straight nutted. Was awkward for her because I never fucked her lol.

Thought would get fish. Got taco meat instead

"why is mom doing this?"

Damn, she got big feet

Women are disgusting

You dirty fucking bitch that stinks
Turns out it was an old bag bong under the seat in the shed we used to smoke weed in

Attached: Sheila-na-gigC.jpg (976x1312, 350K)

My face was in a pussy. I was hard as fuck. That’s all I remember.

Was exactly what I expected from a sweaty hairy hole between someone's legs.

>Why is this so fucking tight.
>W-what the fuck do I taste blood?

Ew, that's where poop comes out

Attached: 1507299257604.jpg (800x600, 264K)

As of now, never.

Attached: images (7).jpg (445x330, 13K)

No, user. That's not a pussy

Did I forget to feed my turtles?

Smells salty, a little sweaty, but it's warm and soft as fuck, I could be down here all day.

I love salt and vinegar potato chips, and like putting my head on pillows at night, so licking pussy was nice.

Eh!

Alright so the first time I ever smelled pussy I was 18 and doing a work-up for my first afghanistan deployment. We did a beach landing and then something like 2 weeks living on the beach training which was all just getting hazed on the shore or in the treeline. One night were getting ready to bunkdown when I take off my shirt and I'm sitting there and I smell something funky. My shoulder is gross and covered in dirt and grime and when I smelled it I totally wanted to puke. Obviously I didn't what any person would do and go around telling people to smell it. My squad leader says it smells like some funky pussy. Now I'm still a virgin at the time so I just laugh to fit in. Fast forward 3 years and I'm home with my wife at the time. She goes out with some of her friends one night to a club for mothers day or some shit and I stayed at home with the kids. She stumbled in at like 1am and wanted to fuck and obviously I was down so we get her drunk ass out of a pair of leather pants that are at least 3 sizes to small for her and the smell that erupted when I broke the seal of her jeans and all that trapped gas and air fired out of her ass crack into my open mouth. I was instantly transported back to that moment on the beach it was the exact smell but so concentrated and intense that I threw up onto her ass, she slipped in it fell and I couldn't stop laughing. We divorced less than a year later. Vaginas are gross.

Attached: 1508972915625.gif (400x225, 1.52M)

not too bad...

Attached: 1518184921069.gif (500x375, 676K)

GF at the time, idk if it was horrible hygiene or some kind of gentic condition but I fingered her and then as I was driving home I could smell it on my fingers even on the steering wheel. I literally gagged and almost threw up. Praise Jehovah not all girls are that disgusting.

It's gon die