Agnosticism

Reminder that Agnosticism trumps Gaytheists and Christcucks every time

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_problem_of_consciousness
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks for the reminder, fellow burger. Do you have any book recommendations about agnosticism?

No. Atheists do not say god does not exist. They simply do not say he does exist. You could use your dumbass "logic" on any idea.

This one is good if you're just starting out

angostics are just cucked atheists.

What do you call it when you just don't care one way or the other?

If there is no reason to believe in something, then one should not believe in it. I.e: If we don't know, we shouldn't pick something to believe in. Thus a lack of belief until more evidence is acquired is the most reasonable position.

ty

Agnosticism is the only redpilled position. Either you give a fuck or you don't

>agnosticism isn't merely a type of atheism

Good meme.

Scientific logic doesn't accept every religion, cult, and conspiracy theory as being possibly true for an unsolved problem in science. The characters on the right and left are the same.

How did dead matter turn into living matter?
What started the big bang?
Where did we get morals from?
Why is mankind the only kind of animal that "evolved"?

Idk. I'd guess Agnosticism is the closest

Russians call it pohujism

Underage.

lol im seeing so much of this nowadays

>Why is mankind the only kind of animal that "evolved"?
What did he mean by this?

Students are to be like their teacher, and slaves are to be like their master. And since I, the master of the household, have been called the prince of demons, the members of my household will be called by even worse names!

According to jesusbois this happens constantly to them.

By the way, I'm a son of Satan, he is my god and saviour.

Go ahead, tell me what you think of my afterlife filliation and I will tell you whose saviour is being called prince of demons.

Hey what's up Reddit.

allow my waifu to explain it to you, ameritard

I really want an explanation why mankind is only 100000 years old (your argument) yet we are millions of times more evolved than animals who live for millions of years. Are you really saying that we became the alpha of the nature BY FAR because we started to walk because the trees around us stopped growing? Habitats change all the time but when it happend to mankind we started to evolve to current humans?

How can you now see how flawed this theory is?

We got lucky and decided to start cooking our food.

good taste senpai

The ultimate redpill. You can swallow it and stop being degenerate or you can stay cucked by jewish lies or blinded by cucktheism

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_problem_of_consciousness
>Moreover, it must be confessed that perception and that which depends upon it are inexplicable on mechanical grounds, that is to say, by means of figures and motions. And supposing there were a machine, so constructed as to think, feel, and have perception, it might be conceived as increased in size, while keeping the same proportions, so that one might go into it as into a mill. That being so, we should, on examining its interior, find only parts which work one upon another, and never anything by which to explain a perception. Thus it is in a simple substance, and not in a compound or in a machine, that perception must be sought for.

Who is that?

"I don't know if there's any gods but I don't have any reason to believe in one"

when your metaphysical commitments determine your views on the inflexibility of morality, human exceptionalism, purpose and even human fate, then agnosticism comes to appear as a rather incoherent position.

Atheism is retarded.
To say that "everyone's perception of reality is wrong" implies that you fully know what is reality. Of course, nobody knows the full truth. Atheism is just a bunch of people saying: "You're stupid for believing in powerful beings! What do I believe? Nothing! All I care about is saying that you're wrong! Even though the isn't enough evidence to prove or disprove your beliefs!"

It's apparently "scientific logic" to think something with no evidence may be true until we can proove a negative

I'm an agnostic because I don't think humans will ever have a definitive answer either way. If I don't know, why would I pretend to know?

You clearly do not understand the meaning of the word "Atheist" or how it differs from "Agnostic" you ignorant little fedora tipping shit.

Agnosticism is the same shit as atheism, you edgylord.

What is the difference betwenn agnosticism and atheism?

ITT: Christians call Atheists Agnostic to sooth the pain

You can't be better than everyone if you don't think you are.

>I really want an explanation why mankind is only 100000 years old (your argument) yet we are millions of times more evolved than animals who live for millions of years.

Well,you could stop being dumb. But you wont'.

>yet we are millions of times more evolved

Evolution is not measured. This is not a spore game, lol.

>Are you really saying that we became the alpha of the nature BY FAR

Microbes fucks us up pretty badly.

> because we started to walk because the trees around us stopped growing?

Opossable thumbs are more important.

>How can you now see how flawed this theory is?

Theory of evolutions as holes in it. But it's not the ones you think they are. You are simply too uneducated/dumb to unerstand them

Also, I feel it is my duty to inform you all that God exists just as much as Laws, Governments, Authority, Language, and the concept of individual identity. God exists within the minds of conscious human beings and is therefore a conscious entity. This is empirically true and attempting to dispute this by appealing to the contemporary religious idealizations of an Omnipotent and Omniscient God is a logic fallacy.

God exists. Whether God made us or we made God is irrelevant and entirely subjective given the relationship between religion and civilization itself. Stop flinging shit at eachother and you might learn how to use that wonderful and extremely well developed mammalian brain in your skull.

If you make a claim you need to back it up with evidence. The burden of proof is on you.

And no, seeing a burn mark on your toast in the shape of Jesus is not proof.

Apatheism: A lack of interest towards belief or disbelief in a deity or deities.