Yo Sup Forums

Yo Sup Forums
serious question: How do I shave my butt?

Attached: hairy-man-ass-bubble-butt.jpg (960x720, 87K)

Yes

But how?

Ask your bf to shave it for you.

Well your only option is the flamethrower

Nair it, bro.

Attached: 71CTixgPAwL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 11K)

But I don't have gf because my butt is hairy af
What now?

this

You shave it

two options: either you shave it once and then shave it every day because if you dont the stubbles will itch like a motherfucker or the second, in my opinion more manly option you dont shave your ass at all

You might have a boyfriend though.

You could light a bonfire and stick your bare ass near it for a moment.

but is a hairy ass attractive to woman?

With fire

get a wax at a place thats no judgement, they'll be able to get all the hairs you might not see if you do it yourself

>no gf
You are right. You have a bf.

All these fucking soy-boy commenters.

No.

Hairy guy here. If you're hairy in general, I'd avoid shaving it. Trim it instead. It's way easier, you can do it yourself, it looks more natural, you avoid painful stubble and ingrown hairs.

isn't that a bit gay? Did you let shave your ass by your friend?

electric razor and a mirror

Attached: 1520043900886.jpg (1000x1414, 219K)

if you're a naturally hair guy eg-arms, facial hair,
a girl will most likely assume you have hair everywhere else

Ur gay tho

dollar shave club razor, shave butter (helps alot), and shave WITH the grain, not against (very important)
Mirror helps alot, particularly a smaller one you can position like this

also, post pics

Attached: mirror.jpg (488x488, 19K)

I second the getting your boyfriend to do it.

If I dated a guy who shaved his ass, I'd assume he was gay and ditch him. That's the least masculine thing I've ever heard. If a man isn't hairy naturally, then fine, but don't shave what's there naturally. That's just gross.

ask yourself the following questions:
are you a guy with much hair on chest, arm, face etc? if yes, its kinda unfitting if everything on you is hairy except your ass.

do you think a woman will refuse to have sex with you once she got that far and saw your naked ass? nah she wont.

Dont razor it bro, I have the same issue. Just use clippers with no guard. Will give you the look you want without all of the damn razor burn and stubble rash when it grows back.

Nah. I have a hairy face and chest and my butt is totally bald naturally. It’s normal.

I did specify BF not GF. I mean, he's going to be there anyway...why not have him shave you up a bit while he stuffs it up a bit.

You dont...

Go on amazon and buy a product called Nads. It's like nair, but works much better. They have a hair removal cream for men.

just wax it like a fucking man